Chapter 1

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

I woke up and sighed. Today's the day i go to my new school. Correction, my tenth new school. My appa's work causes us to move all over Korea. We're finally back in Seoul where i grew up. I highly doubt I'll remember anyone and i know they won't remember me. I was a nerd. A proper geek. I still am but at least i have some style and fashion sense now. If you compared the old me to the current me, it'd be like looking at two completley different people. I now understand why people bullied me.

Yes, people used to bully me and by people i mean Lee Joon. He was the meanest, jerk-faced person on this planet. I hated him; He made my life hell. I couldn't even do anything to stop it, I was too weak and fragile. Not anymore. Over these years I've changed, changed into a 'New Mir' as appa said. But I'm glad i did. No one says anything to me anymore and its such a relief. Like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I'm starting secondary school. Year 10. The stressiest year with exams and preparing for Year 11. Moving schools isn't really helping my education but because of my nerdy nature, I still revise and know quite a lot.

"Mireu! You need to leave soon! I'm going to work now. See you later!" Appa said as i heard the front door shut. I looked at the time. 7:30. Crap! I need to get going to school! Aish... Why am i such a geek? I quickly threw my clothes on the bed and got changed into my uniform. I'll sort out my tie in school... I ran outside and jumped on my bike, quickly biking it to school. The bell goes at 9! Oh my god... what the is wrong with me? Why are my nerd insticts coming out again? As soon as i reached the school gates, I tried to stop but i had so much speed i hit into the wall. "ARGHH!" I screamed as i fell off my bike. "Oh that was a good one newbie! Maybe i should put it on You've Been Framed and get some money outta it!"

I rubbed my head, it really hurt, before looking up to see a tall manly figure hovering above me. Who the is he? I glared at him. "Go away" I said and stood up, walking away to the bikeshed. "Who the do you think you are?" He said and gave me a death glare. That glare... I'd recognise it anywhere! Is it really...? I smirked. "You haven't changed a bit Joon" I said and locked my bike with my padlock and put the key in my pocket.

He generally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter