Chapter 12

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rain's POV

The next morning i decided to get some cereal from the shop because Joon the fatass refused to get up. I was walking to the shop, headphones in, when i accidently bumped into someone. "Mianhae!" I saw that i dropped all their shopping. "Let me help" I started picking up the bags and putting the shopping back in. "Mianhae" I said once again then i looked at the person.

He had straight blonde hair and a cute smile. He reminded me of... Mir. Come to think of it, they looked like twins. "Ah, gwaenchanha. Don't worry" He smiled. "I'm Hongki" He said and put his hand out. "R-Rain.." I slowly shook his hand. It was so strange seeing this guy. He smiled at me. "Annyeong Rain hyung. Well i better go. Gomawo" He walked off.

I stared at him as he walked off. He... looks exactly like Mir. Same cuteness, same liveliness.. Wait. Am i falling in love again? No i can't be! I swear, if one of my other friends likes Hongki then I'll give up on love alltogether. I slightly smiled and walked into the shop. "Hyung!" I turned around and got attacked by Cheondung, he literally jumped on me. "Ya! Dungie, what are you doing?" I asked, shaking him off.

"I heard you and Joonie hyung got into more trouble with Seungho. What happened?" He asked. "That idiot actually resorted to kidnapping me. I mean, what person tries to kidnap Bi Rain? Does he have a death with?" I said. Cheondung smirked. "You think too highly of yourself.. Did Joonie hyung save you?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, they came and kicked before saving me"

"They?" Oh yeah, he doesn't know Mir. "Yeah, Joon and Mir" I replied. He tilted his head. "Mir? Mir.. Mir... Oh! The slave! How many days is it now? 90?" He asked. I shrugged. "But don't call him Slave. I don't like it" I said. He looked at me weirdly. "Ok... Anyway, who was that guy you were talking to? The blondie. He looks like Mir." Cheondung said. I nodded. "I know. Its weird right? I accidently bumped into him so i apologized"

Cheondung scoffed. "You, Bi Rain, apologized willingly? Wow.. I never thought I'd see the day that Bi Rain would go soft" I frowned. "Shut up, . I can be nice you know!" He laughed. "That's funny, tell me another joke" I glared at him. "Bastard!"

"Prick"

"Dog"

"Jackass"

""

"Dickhead"

"Bi-"

"YOU TWO!"

We turned around and saw the shopkeeper glaring at us. "There are kids here and i do not appreciate your language!" He said. "Halabeoji, what does dickhead mean?" A little girl asked. Me and Cheondung looked at each other theb bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter