Chapter 23

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir's POV  
 
"Mir, get your back here!"

I turned back to face my boyfriend with an unpleased look. "What did you just say to me?" I said and folded my arms. I'm trying to help him here! "Er, nothing..." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head before continuing. "Just don't go to Seungho, please!" I sighed. This guy.. Why doesn't he understand? 

"Joon, I'm only doing this for you. You want to be with your friends right? Look, I know you must feel upset because they're drifting away from you but thats only because you're pushing them away from you. Just.. please, at least do this if not for them, for you." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Joon looked away, letting out a small sigh. "Mir.. Its Seungho, he attempted to kidnap you and he kidnapped Rain for god's sake. Why do you want me to forgive him so badly? How can I forgive him?" I held his hand and turned his head to face me. "He's changed Joon, he's in love with Cheondung now and really is sorry"

I noticed that he was thinking about it for a bit. "Do you need a minute?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, just speak to him. I'm Lee Joon, not a stupid high school girl, I don't hold grudges like them." I smiled on hearing that. "Good. I'll talk to Cheondung and ask him to meet us at the park with Seungho once school has finished."

Joon looked abit unsure but he needed this. I know how much his friendship with Rain and Cheondung means to him. Although he'll never admit it, he loves them a lot and needs them by his side. I don't want that special bond between them to go just because Joon hasn't gotten over a vendetta he's been holding for god knows how long.

"Joonie, come on. Let's go" I said and grabbed his hand. I turned to Rain and Hongki who were simply talking to each other as I was trying convince Joon. "Hyung, are you guys coming? We're going to the park" I said, thinking it'd be a nice place for Hongki and Joon to talk things out and fix their problems with each other. 

Rain looked at Hongki who simply nodded. "Ne, sure. We'll come" He smiled and held Hongki's hand. I smiled then turned to Joon. "It'll be fine.. Gajah!" 
 
-----------
 
"Ok Joonie, now you're probably gonna hate me but you have to fix things with Hongki now." Both Joon's and Hongki's eyes widened. "Mwo?! Right now?" They asked in unison. Cute. I nodded. "Ne.. I don't want you guys to keep fighting and I definately don't want you to feel left out by Rain hyung. So go" 

I shooed them to a bench whilst me and Rain hyung went to the swings. "Do you think they'll work things out?" Hyung asked as we sat down on the swings. I nodded slowly, hoping I would be right. "Yeah, I guess.. He loves me so he should do this but also he loves you too much too" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter