Chapter 11

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon's POV

"Just stay away from me" I said with hatred and pain. I walked upstairs to my bedroom. Why? He's constantly on my ing mind and i hate it. Why is this happening to me? That stupid ing kid is on my mind and i hate it! And i find myself suffering even more. Why do i like him? All he does is bring me pain and hardship. I hate him! I kicked my trashcan, all the rubbish was scattered over my floor.

"Oppa?" I looked at my door and saw Ga-Eul. She looked a little scared. Oh god, i scared my dongsaeng. I'm a horrible person. "Ga Eul-ya.." I walked upto her and bent down so i was level with her. "Mianhae" I didn't realise that tears were falling from my eyes. She smiled and wiped my tears. "Oppa don't cry. Oppa doesn't look nice when he's crying. If oppa cries, he won't look nice for the pretty eonni's" I smirked.

"Which pretty eonni, huh?" I chuckled. "Whichever one that will love oppa and not make him cry. Do you like anybody oppa?" Ga Eul asked. I looked down. Mir's face came in my head. I slowly nodded. "Do they make oppa happy?" I shook my head. She hugged me. "Who is this silly person who oppa loves? If oppa loves them then they must be special. Don't cry oppa, I'm sure they'll love you too"

I smiled and tightly hugged her. "Why are you up? You should be sleeping.." I said. She giggled. "I heard Rain oppa and Mir oppa and i wanted to see them" She said. I sighed. "Well, they're staying over so sleep and you'll see them in the morning" I said. Her face lit up. "Jincha? Arasseo! Night oppa!" I kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter