Chapter 24

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir's POV

"I really do regret it" 

I glanced over at Joon's face as I lightly squeezed his hand. I knew this would be a challenge for him but I believe that Seungho hyung has changed. "OK" Joon spoke. That one word caused confusion amongst us all. We all exchanged glances, trying to figure out what was happening. Cheondung, who was holding onto his boyfriend's hand, raised an eyebrow. "Is that an OK as in 'I believe you' or...?" It felt like forever until Joon nodded.

"Yeah... I believe him" 

Huge relief washed over all of us. I wrapped my arms around Joon and rested my head on his shoulder, a smile on my face. "I'm proud of you Joonie" I whispered, pecking him on the cheek before jumping up. "OK guys, how about we celebrate the mending of broken ties by grabbing something to eat at the café?" I suggested, earning nods and murmurs of agreement. "Yeah, let's go" Rain said and he led the way, hand in hand with Hongki hyung.

"Come on Mireu" Joon said whilst wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed slightly at his touch but tried to remain calm. I still can't believe that my enemy and the guy I hated for so long is now my boyfriend. I would never had expected this. I smiled to myself as we were walking and Joon noticed this because he chuckled slightly. "What are you so happy about?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You" I replied, a grin on my face. He simply rolled his eyes even though I knew he was trying to hold back a smile. "Oh really? I do have that affect on people" He said proudly. I frowned and lightly hit his arm. "Ya, shut up. The only affect you have on people is the affect to drive them away from you." I said playfully, sticking my tongue out.

He glared at me mischievously before lacing our hands together. "And is that why you fell in love with me as soon as you saw me?" I scoffed. "Yeah, it was love at first sight(!)" I said sarcastically. "I loved you so much that I wanted stab you with a knife" He simply laughed at my sarcastic tone and tightened his grip on my hand. "Wow Mir, how romantic" I chuckled and looked down as we continued walking.

"I love you Mir" 

That caught me off guard. Did Lee Joon really just say that? I stopped and looked up at him, quite surprised. "Mir?" "Say it again" He blinked. "What?" "Say it again" I must've made him feel really awkward because he scratched the back of his neck, looking away. "Um.. I love you Mir" He said it quieter this time but I could hear every word clearly. A huge smile crept up on my face. 

"I love you too Lee Joon!" I half yelled, throwing myself on him. I was so loud that Rain, Hongki, Seungho and Cheondung turned around to see what we were doing. "Ya, can you two loverbirds stop romancing in the middle of the streets? We're like 5 minutes away. Pace yourselves people" Cheondung muttered before turning around and continued walking. 

I grinned then looked into Joon's eyes, getting lost in those dreamy brown orbs. "I love you" I whispered before closing the gap between us, pressing my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "YA! YOU TWO, GET A ROOM!" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Can I have pancakes?" Hongki hyung asked cutely. He looked up at Rain hyung with puppy dog eyes. Aww they're so cute. "Anything for you" Rain hyung sweetly replied. Aigoo.... Its too cute. Doong-ah, what do you want to eat?" Seungho hyung lovingly asked. "Hmm... You choose for me" Cheondung blushed. So sweet...

 "I want a milkshake" Joon demanded. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "Order it then, genius" You can see the difference in cuteness between my  relationship with Joon and their relationships. "Fine, I will" Joon retorted then stuck his tongue out. Such a babo.. "Joonie I want one too" I added. "Order one then" I glared at him before punching him in the arm. "Ya, you're ordering it so order one for me" 

The others chuckled to us arguing again. Sure, me and Joon aren't really the romantic type but we do love each other. And arguing and disagreeing is part of our process of showing our love for each other. Its weird,  I know. "Aish, fine I will" He grumbled. This guy.. "Sorry to put you through all that trouble" I said sarcastically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter