Chapter 16

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

"Ok, we're gonna have 5 races. The first one is Yoseob v Kikwang. The second is Minhyun v JR, the third is Dongwoon v DooJoon then Hongki v Rain and finally Mir v Joon" Cheondung explained. I'm versing Joon? Oh hell no.. "The first race starts in 5 minutes so getting ready" I sighed. I really don't want to verse that jackass. He's such an idiot..

"Mir, you have something on your cheek" Hongki hyung said. "Oh jincha? Where?" I asked. He pointed to it but i couldn't get it off. "What is it?" I asked. "I think its mud. Here let me help" He his finger then wiped away the mud from my face. "There" I smiled. "Gomawo hyung" I could see from the corner of my eye that Joon was glaring at either me, Hongki or both of us.

Hongki hyung randomly held my hand. I blushed slightly but interlocked my fingers with his. He smiled at me and i smiled back. Joon was getting pissed off. What's his problem? I guess... he's feeling how i felt when he was doing all that with Rain hyung. Aniya! There are a lot of things at fault with that statement. Firstly, Rain and Joon are a couple. Secondly, me and Hongki are just friendly and thirdly, i don't like Joon the way he likes me. Correction: I don't like him at all!

Aish... I'm unnecessarily stressing myself. But wae? What is it about Lee Joon that makes you so irritated yet.... jealous? Aigoo! I'm so confused. I am not gay! I do not like Joon! Hongki hyung squeezed my hand slightly. "Mir, gwaenchanha?" He asked. I nodded. "Ne, gwaenchanha" I replied. "Ok. The first match is about to start. Yoseob and Kikwang please get ready" Cheondung announced. He's like an actual announcer..

---------------------------------------------

Joon's POV

Why on earth would Hongki do that? That's basically like Mir! Why would Mir calmly let a guy do that if he's straight? It makes no sense.. And holding hands like that? Is he doing this on purpose? Its really not cool if he is. Aish.. this kid will be the death of me. Wait. Does Hongki like Mir? If he does then... i hate him even more. I'm so confused.

"Rain, do you think that Hongki likes Mir?" I asked. I didn't hear anything from him. "Rain?" I looked at him and he was staring at something. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at Hongki. "Ya! Rain, why are you staring at Lee Hongki?" I asked. Rain snapped back to reality. "Wae, jealous?" He smirked. I glared at him. "Bastard.. Shut up! I don't actually like you!"

"Oh really? Yeobo don't say that" He said and my face. He could see that i was getting annoyed and he was just laughing his head off. "Don't touch me!" I pushed him away. "Ok, the first match is ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter