Chapter 15

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon's POV

I sat on the park bench waiting for my tean. When are they gonna come?! I sighed. "Yo!" I looked up and there they were. Rain, Lee Kikwang, DooJoon and JR. My team. Cheondung was there too but for support. I smirked. "You couldn't be quicker, could you?" I asked. Rain shrugged. "These lot wanted ice-cream" I frowned. "Ya! Where's mine?" He pointed to his stomach and i wanted to slap him.

"Let's go. They're waiting" I said and stood up. We walked to the basketball court for our first match. Mir was there alone. "Joon! He's not a nerd, he's hot!" JR said. I nodded. "He's the leader. Bang Mir, remember him?" I asked. "Oh my god... He's Bang Mir?!" I nodded. "Wow.." I sighed and walked upto Mir. "Where's your team?" I asked. "They're coming" He snapped.

Fiesty..

And then, 3 hot guys- and Lee Hongki- entered the courts. "Hey Mir" Kikwang's mouth dropped. "Ya! They aren't nerds! These guys are ing hot!" I covered his mouth. "Shut up Kikwang.." I glared at Mir. "These aren't nerds" I said. "Yeah they are. This is what they used to look like" He got out a yearbook folder. "Haha, i remember him. This was Yang Yoseob. Nerd" Kikwang smirked.

A blonde hair boy cleared his throat. "That was me" He said. Kikwang's eyes widened. "Y-You're him?! Wow.." Its Mir all over again. "Who are they?" I asked. "This is Yoseob, Minhyun and Dongwoon" I said. "But how are you so good looking right now?!" Kikwang asked. "Listen, you guys are all stereotypical. You just think that nerds are geeky, wear glasses, wear sweaters and are weak and vulnerable. That's not true so get that out of your puny brains" Mir said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Are we gonna start?" I asked. He scowled. "Fine" He growled. "Basketball. Its the first match" I said. He smirked. "Fine" He said. I threw the ball at him. "You start. First team to score 5 baskets, they win. May the best team win" I said. Mir smirked. "Oh we will" I smirked. We got an over-confident one here.

"Ready?" Cheondung asked. I nodded. Cheondung blew the whistle and we started. Mir passed the ball to Hongki and Hongki dribbled the ball around our players. Until he saw Rain. Rain stood in front of Hongki and he dropped the ball. They were stood staring at each other. I sighed and grabbed the ball. "JR!" I passed him the ball and he shot it into the hoops.

"Yes!" I high fived JR. Mir walked over to Hongki. He slapped his arm. "Ya! Hyung, get away from Rain hyung!" He said and dragged rain away. What is up with Rain and Hongki?

I decided to ignore them and i threw the ball to Mir. "Go" I said and he dribbled the ball around the court. "Mir, pass it here!" Hongki said. "Oh no, i'm not making that mistake aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter