Shoot me!

Your No.1 Fan (The Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67436/prince-charming-a-contest-entry-contest-donghae-superjunior

Currently writing the KaHae oneshot version of a fairytale.

Just a little something I came up with to make up to you guys...

--------

"Woobin-ah, komawoyo," Karin pecked the three year old's flushed cheeks and the latter giggled cutely, kissing his noona in return. The toddler did her a really huge favor. He became her little cupid. Even though for just a little while, she was able to see Donghae and remind him of her love.

----------

She saw a familiar pair at the public market, walking hand in hand. Woobin was holding on to his grandma while carrying a small bag of treats. Karin walked up to them with a smile and eventually joined them in their shopping, with Woobin not letting go of her hand. Being with them brought back memories of that night in the mountain inn, when she discovered Donghae's feelings towards her.

'I miss you too, jagiya. I hope you are doing fine.'

It wasn't the first time she bumped into them. She somewhat expected to see the little boy with his grandma every time she goes to the market. And so, Karin would always put sweets inside her bag for Woobin.

They were about to exit the marketplace when halmeoni invited her for breakfast. Seeing the twinkle in Woobin's eyes, she agreed which made the child wrap his chubby arms around her leg. Karin has a soft spot for children - the reason why she visits the kindergarten to play the piano for them.

They got off the bus and Woobin excitedly pulled her to a familiar street. She had a confused look on her face and the older woman explained that her son bought a house in that area - the same place where her jagiya lives. A smile graced her face but halmeoni saw the sadness in her eyes... and worry. No matter how good she was in concealing her feelings, she cannot hide it from the discerning halmeoni. They were resting in one of the benches in the playground when the older woman asked her one simple question that made her well up in tears and eventually, pour out everything.

Woobin, who was playing by the swing, saw her

Please log in to read the full chapter