Chapter 9 Prelude

Your No.1 Fan (The Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hurried footsteps and the voice of a nagging Leeteuk filled the whole apartment as the clock struck 9 am. It was chaos as every member darted in different directions in search of their personal belongings except for one who remained glued to Karin. His arms were securely wrapped in her waist, her back against his chest. Burying his head in the crook of her neck, he mumbled incoherent words.

“Jagiya, let go. You need to go to work,” she cooed, caressing his cheek but he only responded with a groan as he shook his head sideways.

“Donghae, let’s go.” Their leader ordered, as he made his way to the door.

“I don’t want to!” he stubbornly defied Leeteuk, tightening his hold on her waist and the older shot him daggers.

“Jagiya,” she slightly turned her head to her left and saw her boyfriend pouting like a little child.

“Can’t you go with me?” he asked once again hoping that she would change her mind. Sadly, she shook her head slowly in reply making him sulk more. “But I haven’t been with you that long! Three hours aren’t enough to make up for the weeks that you ruthlessly ignored me!”

“Mianhae, jagiya. Just hold on a bit longer,” she urged, gently patting his cheek. “You have to let go or you’ll be late. Do you want them to get scolded for being tardy because of me?”

“No,” he frowned and before he could protest, she continued, “Then, let go of me now,” while prying his arms away. “Besides, Jin and I will have to go as soon as you leave.”

Jin cringed hearing what she said. Do you have to say that? Hyung will never let go now!

“Leave?” he blinked and as the word seeped through his mind, the clueless expression he wore turned into outrage. “LEAVE? NOOO!”

Karin bit her lip upon realizing her mistake. “I can’t stay here,” she said softly.

“Stay here. You still have clothes and… and you can use my shirts. I’ll buy you more if you want! You can sleep in my bed while Hyukkie and I will sleep here in the living room,” he rambled on, his arms locked around her waist once again.

“YAH! I WANT MY BED!” Eunhyuk retaliated and was about to march to the couple, when Sungmin pulled him back.

“What are you saying? That’s… Jagiya, I can’t,” she shook her head furiously, her face turning to the deepest shade of red just by the thought of living with Super Junior.

“Why not?” he whined

"Jagiya, I'm a girl. How can I possibly live in an apartment filled with guys?" She sighed, arms falling to her sides, tired from struggling.

"Don

Please log in to read the full chapter