Chapter 3. Photos of the Sea

Your No.1 Fan (The Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Always go with Alexa. Don't go exploring the place on your own."

Eunhyuk stepped into the living room to hear the concerned or rather troubled voice of Donghae talking to Karin on the phone. He laughed absent-mindedly which earned him a glare from Donghae, who was pacing back and forth very early that Saturday morning. Karin will be spending two days and a night with her friends in a beach resort. Eunhyuk knew very well how much Donghae opposed to the idea but he wouldn't dare make her sad. His friend is sure one loving boyfriend.

"I think you should just wear your swimsuit under your sun dress so that you won't get sun burned."

Eunhyuk's laughter nearly erupted once again had he not covered his mouth. He ran towards the kitchen and once there, he finally let it all out. His ears reddened from laughing so hard. Not even Donghae's intense glares could stop him from laughing. Jealous is another word apt to describe his friend.

Trying hard not to jump over the laughing Eunhyuk, Donghae concentrated on Karin's sweet voice, reassuring his heart.

"And don't talk to strangers."

That statement made Eunhyuk laugh even more. He looked like a monkey high in laughing gas. The other members crowded the living room, now fully awake from the raucous he created and were staring oddly at them.

Annoyed, Donghae left their unit without a word and walked towards the stairwell where, he hoped, would be a more appropriate place. Just the thought of other guys ogling his girlfriend was more than enough to send him flying towards the beach. But his engagements that day prevented it from happening. His situation was so frustrating already, the last thing he needed would be his friends mocking him. Donghae knew very well about the green-eyed monster within him and for her sake, he was doing everything in his power to tame it.

"Don't entertain questions... Especially from guys." He lowered his head, although she would not see his embarassment.

His voice came out soft like a whisper towards the end, but Karin heard it loud and clear. She held the mouthpiece in her lips, and said "I love you jagiya" in a hushed tone but loud enough for him to hear. She was already inside the van with friends whom know nothing about her having a celebrity boyfriend named Lee Donghae.

Although he would hear those words from her every single day, his face would still automatically flush a bright red and a smile would always spread from ear to ear. Karin knows him very well and she never fails to make him feel better.

"Don't leave your phone unattended, I'll contact you throughout the day." She pulled out the words from his mouth bringing his heart to its happy place once again.

"I love you jagiya."

Shortly afterwards, he forced himself to end their conversation or he would not be able to let go.

Karin barely noticed that an hour passed already. Her Fishy made sure to that. The vehicle slowed down and maneuvered in the parking lot. The girls excitedly hopped out of the van, putting on their sun visors. Karin was last to get out and Alexa was waiting for her. Unknowingly, her friend conspired with her boyfriend. Alexa must stay by her side at all times in exchange for exclusive wacky Super Junior photos.

The sun kissed her smooth skin and the salty breeze brushed her long, silky black hair as she ran towards the shore, with Alexa pulling her hand. Alexa let go of her hand a feet away from the water and took of her shirt. She was wearing the black halter top that drove Donghae insane.

The view of the sea was simply breathtaking from where she stood that she took photos using her phone. Donghae would have loved to be there.

Super Junior was at the set filming for their music video when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Donghae was itching to go take a peek. Immediately after calling for a break, Donghae skipped out of the set in a heartbeat. His smile widened to see the scenic view of the ocean. Karin had sent him the photos and he was dying to go there. She kept forwarding him pictures until he sent a message.

Jagiya, I want to go to the beach with you. So bad. The photo

Please log in to read the full chapter