Chapter 12. Game Over

Your No.1 Fan (The Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry."

The two words that should never be uttered escaped her lips, followed by the monotony of the busy dialtone. Karin bit her lip, her regret eminent to hear his silence. Worried eyes met sympathetic ones, as Jin placed a hand over her shoulder, reminding her that she still has him.

"It was inevitable. It had to be done for his own good."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The image in the mirror reflected the man that he has become. It pained them to see him like this - a shell without a soul. Whatever was said through the phone killed him. It irked them not knowing what to do to help him but no one had the heart to make him relive that moment. Not a single question was uttered.

"Not again," Ji-hye muttered under her breath at the sight of her favorite dongsaeng.

Donghae sat in his chair lifelessly, his eyes devoid of its usual briliance, as he waited for his make-up to be done.

Just the other day, they couldn't wipe off the grin that seemed to be permanent on his face. And now, here he was looking devastated once again. She knew it had something to do with his heart. But she wasn't one to ask. Afterall, she was the noona who transformed Donghae into Fishy without questions asked trusting that the boy would eventually tell her when he is ready.

Striding towards the boy, after her quick water break, she stopped in her tracks as another stylist brushed past her, bumping her shoulder. Jihye felt her veins pulsating as Hyemi rudely ignored her. She never really liked the younger female; something about her attitude was so repulsive.

"Donghae-shi, are you ready?" Hyemi asked, making her voice sound sweet but failed miserably seeing no response from the guy.

Jihye rolled her eyes in disgust seeing what the girl was trying to do. It was obvious that Hyemi dressed extra special today. But not even her make-up could hide her true intentions from Jihye. She was about to pull her away when her attention was called; the maknae needs her. She reluctantly moved her legs away. Something tells her that Hyemi was bad news.

It was only in her room could she touch and stare at him. But now, her dreams turned to reality as she grazed a finger over his delicate and smooth skin. Hyemi stared at his perfection. The slightest touch sent tingles down her spine and his soft breathing held hers captive. She was madly in love with him.

Please log in to read the full chapter