Chapter 3: Her capacity and Limit

The Light in the Dark (r)
 
"Goodmorning~" The figure greeted cheerfully as it kept its gaze on the door as if it was waiting for someone. The way she looked like, it was leaning on the chair with the book close to its body, it was like an excited puppy and anyone can see a tail swinging from left to right due to excess happiness leaking out. It make look idiotic but it was a great sight to look at.
 
"What took you so long?" The figure asked as it fixed itself and is now sitting on it's favorite chair.
 
"Well as long as you are already here, it doesn't matter. I have been waiting you know. Well enough of my whining, why don't we start?" With a knob, it opened the book and soon after flipping some pages, it came in contact with a bookmark as the needed page is just beneath it. The bookmark was in the color orange with decorations in the shape of small waves in the color blue were in the sides surrounding it. The figure took it off and revealed the page written in a slightly reddish ink but may still be consider as the color black due to its dark complexion.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3----------------------------------------------------------
 
SM corps. Outside the Emergency room | 12:30
 
"It was like the time got rewinded." Taeyeon said as she looked at her watch seriously.
 
"Well that does sound crazy if what we did earlier didn't happened." Yuri looked forward with also a serious expression plastered on her face as she eyed the light that was lit up that was just above the door where Sooyoung is in.
 
"He deserved it though." Taeyeon grimaced as she shrugged the topic off but her face was not close to being careless at all, in fact it was cold and stoic as it reached up to the point where you can't predict what she was thinking. That is how she is.
 
"Even though I strongly agree, I can't help but think that you went too far."
 
"I know my limit on how much damage I can deliver to someone. I know that you know that I am the type who thinks before acting." She stopped for a second before continuing.
 
"I weighed the consequences and asked myself if it was rash but it wasn't so I continued and asked you if you still remember the plan but if it is outrageous, then I wouldn't go to such measures to attack him and let him land on the highest floor of the building just for Lee Soo Man and the others to see and be reminded to be careful about giving the right informations." Taeyeon continued as she sounded calm as if the laughter from the two of them weren't exchange.
 
"What you did is not just for them to be cautious but..." Yuri muttered but none of them looked at each other as Yuri thought deeply wondering if it was alright to continue. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. Well now that she has spoken it, might as well get over it.
 
"but?" Taeyeon ushered for Yuri to continue as Yuri gave a sigh of relief.
 
"You want to warn them that there is something more dangerous and more deadly roaming the streets just outside that gate. Something that we have never seen before, something that we have never encountered, something that is more powerful than the creatures that we four have fought,something that is more powerful than Yoona or Sooyoung or me and even y-"
 
"I'm glad that you understand me as expected of my childhood friend but do know this, that was only as a mere notice.No creatures can surpass us as long as we believe in each other and as long as we have each other, I won't let that creature touch you or anyone. In a battle, you shouldn't let thoughts like this invade your mind and take over you. I know my place and its time for you to know yours because if you don't then you might die." Shivers were sent down her spine as Taeyeon had her eyes closed but a small smile or more like a smirk carved itself on Yuri's lips.
 
"But I won't let that kind of thing to happen." Taeyeon looked down as she took her sword that was still in its sheath from her back that was laying vertically but slightly tilted making it lay across her back creating this '/' mark instead of creating a straight line. Bandages were wrapped around half of the grip along with the trigger then to the cross-guard then up to the locket making anyone unable to draw the sword from its sheath as Taeyeon put the chape straight to the ground as she grasped the grip tightly while her other hand was on the blade itself as she leaned her head and body forward as her face looked darker,dimmer and most of all is clouder as Yuri immediately looked at Taeyeon after she noticed the sudden change in the atmosphere. Yuri felt something dangerous on the atmosphere and tried to trace it, she felt it. It was powerful as if it was close to her and soon her senses stopped at Taeyeon as she kept her gaze at her while Taeyeon was closing her eyes. Yuri felt the sudden weight on her whole body but she continued looking at her, she felt the sudden tensed and dangerous atmosphere but she continued just for the sake of her friend. Nothing was in the line for the moment except for Sooyoung's life yet the fight that the two are carrying has no connection at all but they kept fighting. It was a simple fight, no need to get up and move as in you just need to sit or stand. The fight the two did were just a simple exchange of wise words, self beliefs, priorities and also responsibilities and Yuri knows she lost the very moment it started.
 
"Repeating it would be a terrible mistake that's why I won't let that kind of thing to happen...ever again." Taeyeon grasped the grip more tightly than before as the sheath was in between her legs as it stood proud and then all of the sudden Taeyeon opened her eyes. Yuri swallowed a large lump on as she let her gaze to linger more. The room was bright but they were no match for Taeyeon's red eyes. They were not just red, they sparkled in rage and anger as her eyes were red as blood or probadly much more. From Yuri's view, it was like Taeyeon was shedding bloody tears due to how reddish her eyes were. She wasn't crying, she wasn't shedding any tears but the way she looks like, it was like she was bawling her eyes out.But red is not the only thing that you can see her eyes, there was hope,determination and strength in those revengeful eyes. There was white streaks surrounding those red eyes and it made her eyes glow more in beauty.The way she spoke, it was true gritted teeth and Yuri was sure she has never seen someone look so terrifying yet so beautiful at the same time and she was sure only Taeyeon can do that.
 
"Yeah I know" Yuri smiled as she lowered her arms and put it on her pockets of her sequin skinny croppy jeans as she leaned her back on the walls of the hospital. She shivered as her skin touched the cold metal wall as she was only wearing a strapless lace corset top but she loved the cold feeling. It reminds her of someone, someone she truly loves and cares for.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3----------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yawn..." The figure yawned as it was feeling a little sleepy. It's body wanted more rest, it yearns for it so much that little tears formed into the brim of her eyes. The book was unfold showing its contents as it's right hand released its grip to the book and used it cover its mouth as it yawned once again.
 
"Oh sorry, I just feel a little bit sleepy and all but don't worry I'm fine." The figure flashed a smile as it still manage to look cheerful even though its eyes were slowly closing but it still insisted on continuing. It must have felt greatful to have someone insist on reading despite feeling so weak already. Without further ado, it continued.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Taeyeon's mind was full of fury but no she needs to control it, she was better than this but Taeyeon knows it was only words and slowly she felt her anger controlling over her. Once again, she felt afraid,afraid of herself. Afraid of the destruction she could bring along with the madness that she kept inside of her. Pain slowly creeped up to her eyes but Taeyeon set it aside. She knew what it is, she knows what it looks like and she knows what it can do and she grew more afraid. She felt empty, she needs something but what is it? She maybe a genius but she is not perfect. She was not even in the league of the so called perfection. Why chase after perfection when you can pursue excellence, and success will follow and soon perfection will tag along? That's why Taeyeon did her best at everything but she didn't let her ego blind her. She has friends to protect and even if she did acted cold towards them, she still cares for them. She just doesn't know how to express her emotions well and she always ends up acting cold to them but she was glad that they understand her even if she did said she will kill them if they screw up. It means many things and it also has many impacts. It maybe a show of ignorance or saying to someone to not be a burden and much,much more and it will always end up complicated. when for her, it only meant one thing,Be careful. See she's complicated to the eyes of others but for her she knows that she is not the best for letting her emotions talk except if we are talking about being cold and excluded but no matter how complicated she is, she is nice and actually silly in a way. That's why her friends mattered a lot to her because they are the only one who tried to understand her complicated life and they were nice enough to treat her as a friend. For them, that's just who she is. Even though she did said she wouldn't let her ego blind her, there she is being blinded by fury along with her...past but when she saw the smile on her dear friend's face named Yuri, all of it went away as she has now remembered why she was sitting down,waiting and staring at the door hoping it would open along with a person that looks like a surgeon to bring out some good news.She remembered it. A slight chuckle made outbut Yuri kept unfazed not minding the strange behavior of her childhood friend because she herself was also chuckling. Yuri felt the tense atmosphere quickly disappeared replaced by an oddly calm and comfortable one and Yuri knows Taeyeon won the inner conflict that was held inside of her. Yuri saw Taeyeon's eyes revert back to there normal brown ones. Taeyeon's face slowly relaxed itself and soon a small smile was on Taeyeon's lips and her grip on her sword's sheath loosened as Taeyeon's palms turned red due to the pressure and it stood off due to her pale white skin. Taeyeon returned her sword back into its place as no one noticed the dent on the floor that was made by the chape of the sheath of Taeyeon's sword. Like on cue, the red light of the emergency room was turned off and came out was a doctor as he slowly took off his gloves and his surgical mask. Taeyeon and Yuri's eyebrows were raised as they saw that the doctor was wearing  surgical mask. One question went in there minds.
 
'Did they performed an operation on Sooyoung?'
 
"If you're thinking if I performed any operation on Ms. Sooyoung well I didn't. It was only a way of caution and in the case of beings like Sooyoung, they might affect other people." The two sighed in relief, even Taeyeon. Like what was stated earlier, she cares for her friends the most.
 
"But why didn't she affect us earlier? She was with us the whole time. Not to mention that I carried Yoona over from Centrum to here." Yuri asked.
 
"Well like I said, it might affect other people not beings."
 
"Which means..."
 
"Yes Ms. Taeyeon.Based from what you are thinking, you are correct." Taeyeon doesn't need more explaination along with Yuri as the two nodded there head in approval.
 
"Ms. Sooyoung is alright and now is resting inside the infirmary along with Ms. Yoona. Although it seems like the two will recover in the same time even if Ms. Sooyoung's case was graver than Ms. Yoona but nevertheless, the two are still the same. Just let them rest for a couple of days and they will be fine in the nick of time.If you will excuse me." The doctor left leaving Taeyeon and Yuri.
 
"Shall we go pay them a visit?" Yuri received nothing as Taeyeon stood up and went pass Yuri and continued her way as Yuri smiled at the gesture and shaked her head and followed Taeyeon as they made there way to the infirmary where Yuri and Sooyoung are resting.
 
"You know, you should head back to the dorms. You have been a way for a while now. She's going to miss you and I know that you miss her too." 
 
"Are you sure?" Yuri stopped in her tracks while Taeyeon continued walking as Yuri thought that Taeyeon will not stop walking, she suddenly turned around with a grin on her face.
 
"Go get her Tiger." Taeyeon said as she gave Yuri a playful push on the shoulder which made Yuri also grin in happiness before running off in the opposite direction where Taeyeon was walking to.
 
"I owe you."
 
"You can bet on that." and with that the two separated ways with a goofy grin marked on there peaceful face. Taeyeon continued her way and soon she was in front of the door that leads to the infirmary where Yoona and Sooyoung are resting when a vibe came through her body like a tsunami. She let go of the knob that she was holding into as her body moved on its own and went farther down the white hallway. Her body was moving while her mind was thinking.
 
'Where have I felt this before?' She wasn't conversing with the others but she was merely thinking. Finally she was in front of the door as she let her hand graze over it and the weak vibe from before got stronger and it now lingers through her whole being.
 
'This power, this overwhelming atmosphere. Somehow it feels so familiar yet so distance at the same time.'
 
She opened the door when she felt something different when she went pass through the door.
 
'This feeling, there was a seal on that before or more like a security so the occupant here is a being rather than one of those people. Maybe he or she was a member of the corporation so that's why I felt the presence of a being.'
 
Encouraged by her own thought, she went closer to the figure that was sleeping comfortably on the bed. She closed the door silently, hoping that the patient would not be woken up from its slumber. With one last step,Taeyeon found herself beside the figure but she was still unable to see who it was due to the dim light that was coming out of the not so bright light from the sun who was starting to rise since it is now past 1.
 
'Why do I want to see its face so much? Why am I feeling this way?' While she was asking herself, she saw herself hovering over the patient and leaned more closer but before she can take a good look, the figure shined brightly and it blined Taeyeon as she returned back to her position and draped her right arm over her eyes acting as a shield. The figure shined differently, the color of the light was white but it was so pure that you can see it. The color of the light was so evident, so pure making it look so beautiful. Once the light has settled down, Taeyeon was able to see the figure more clearly. She doesn't know if it was due to the bright light or what but she was sure she was shocked at her own discovery.
 
"Y-You're..."
 
"Taeyeon!"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 3--------------------------------------------------------------
 
A figure can be seen sleeping soundly as the rays from the sun weren't that warm nor too hot, just perfect to give enough comfortable warmth to the one that is inside the large room. A soft wind came rushing by inside as it accompanied the sleeping figure on the rocking chair making the room more peaceful and comfortable to be in. The figure was sleeping soundly with the book on its lap.The figure was resting as it being tired was enough to be considered as an understatement but as it energy has been taken and being tired is nevertheless still the same as it inflict the same effects on it's body but as tired the figure can be, a smile can still be seen playing in it's lips and with that, the figure have never looked so peaceful in the other's eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, chapter 3 is now in motions. Thanks guys for the subs ^-^ I was really happy to see that it was increasing. I was also happy to see a comment even if it is only one but a comment is a comment so I was still happy. I wish you guys enjoy it.Hope you guys continue to read it hehe Misaio out~