Chapter 4: Red and Blue

The Light in the Dark (r)
No one was inside the room unlike the past days. The only thing that was present was the book on the chair. The window was open so a breeze pay for a visit and it soon hit the book as the cover got opened and soon the thin papers of the pages followed after. It continued for a few seconds before it completely stopped. The breeze bid goodbye and left leaving the book open. Where was everyone? No one was there. The room was silent. In went by like that after a few good minutes before the door opened as it creaked with every movement. 
 
'Same old routine' it thought but even if it did the same routine, it never got bored besides the contents of the book were really interesting. It looked around looking for something before spotting the book on the rocking chair and slowly made it's way towards it and sat on the chair and put the book on its lap. No need for turning the pages because the wind has did that. No need to use a candle because the sun is providing enough light for it to be able to read the said page.Just like that, it took out another bookmark. The bookmark was simple in color but it shone in purity and beauty. The color was pure white like the clouds on the sky as it took it out slowly and was soon face to face with a dark browned color page as writings can be seen in blackish ink.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 4--------------------------------------------------------------
 
The white light settled down but it was still lingering to the whole being of the figure making it glow in the dark room and Taeyeon found it beautiful to her eyes. Slowly the figure sat up but it's eyes were closed. Taeyeon felt an overwhelming feeling inside of her especially when the figure is so close to Taeyeon. Taeyeon studied its face but the more she stares at it the more she felt that her vision was getting blurry.
 
'What is this feeling?' She was confused,she was worried, she was tensed. Mixed emotions came into her but she kept her place, beside the figure. She doesn't even know why she was here, all she knows is that her little feet dragged her into this room and that her mind kept asking questions to no one. Taeyeon wanted an answer but nothing comes to mind, only questions. The more she thinks, the more her head aches. Whatever that was happening to her and to her surroundings, she was sure in hell that she doesn't have a single clue at all. She stopped thinking as she just let her body take over. This was the first time she let her body take the initiative because she will always let her mind do everything and her body will follow after but this time things were different. Instead of feeling scared, she felt a rush of adrenaline. Anticipating what was going to happen next, not knowing the consequences for her action. She was guessing making her unsure. Out of curiousity, she reached with her hand as her heart thump inside of her chest. The air was full of suspense, no one was there except for the two of them. The room was filled with silence and the only thing that you can hear is the sound of Taeyeon's heart beating furiously. She was in reach but something stopped her what was it? She doesn't know, no one knows. While her head was puzzled, she felt pain in her eyes as she retracted her hand and held her eyes. The pain was excrutiating as her head throbbed next. She bend her head down at her hands that was covering her eyes trying to ease the pain but the pain didn't subsided as it even got more painful.
 
"aargh!" Taeyeon grimaced and she soon felt her knees buckled as she can't keep her balance so she staggered backwards and sideways and she soon felt a wall as her backside created contact with it. Her breathing turned ragged as she felt the air being taken away from her lungs instead of being inhaled. Soon her knees gave up as she slid down the wall as her left knee was bended as it was still standing while her right knee was also bended but was laying down on the floor. She felt the world arounnd her spinning even without looking at it. She let her right hand slide down to her side as she used it as a support other than the wall while her left hand was still covering both of her eyes.
 
"tsk!" She clicked her tongue as she tried not to scream. Even if she was feeling extreme pain, she have not forgotten where she is.Her hands were shaking as her body was trembling and if you look through her fingers, you can see red piercing eyes behind that white pale palm. Her teeth were chattering but she wasn't cold at all but her body was trembling. She doesn't know what was happening but her body was giving immediate response to it. She felt darkness taking over her vision, darkness that was more darker than the darkness inside the room. This darkness was vast, it was blinding, it has no end, no light,it was filled with nothing, no way out and it was encasing Taeyeon but Taeyeon didn't give any fight as she rendered weak to it. She didn't fight but she was alarmed but what can she do? Soon it creeped up to her and the last thing Taeyeon saw was the darkness itself.All of Taeyeon's movements ceased. Her teeth ceased chattering, her body stopped trembling, her eyelids dropping down closing her eyes and her left hand slowly fell revealing Taeyeon who was asleep, well by the looks of it. In a deep slumber inside the never ending darkness. 
 
She was in a deep slumber as something else have woken up inside of her. The light from the figure shone brightly as soon as Taeyeon fell asleep then all of then sudden, eyelids fluttered open,legs moving themselves as it stood the body up.It was Taeyeon once again. She wasn't struggling in pain, she wasn't trembling, her breathing wasn't ragged as she just stood there with her legs supporting her petite body, her arms laying beside her, was slightly agape and her eyes was open. Her usual brown eyes are now red. Redder than blood and enchanting like a rose but of course a rose has thorns and this time Taeyeon's red eyes were piercing. It's usual white hue was not present but only the red color which made her look more dangerous as it looked at one particular place. Red piercing eyes clashed with blue dominating ones.
 
They were staring at each other but the once tense atmosphere from before was gone as it was replaced by a rather a comforting yet silent one. Her feet dragged her one more time towards the figure once again as her body took one step at a time. Heels clicking as it made contact with the hard floor. Both eyes never broke each other's gaze as they stared deeply into each other. Both eyes were glaze but even if there gaze looks distant, they were staring straight at each other, seeking deeper to each souls.Soon Taeyeon is now beside the figure's bed once again. Once again they are now in a staring competition and both are nowhere near to giving up.Minutes has passed by but for them it was like only a second away. None uttered a word as they let there gaze speak to each. None of them moved except for there beating hearts. How long? They want to ask but will there be an answer? They don't know so they kept staring. None of them was suprise nor backing out.
 
There eyes shined as they lit up the room even though one of them were already glowing. Both of there eyes twinkled.Suddenly something emitted out from Taeyeon's body as it danced through her skin and covered her entire being. She was glowing, basked in the dark light but even if the color was black, it stood out. The black glow around her were like waves.Black and white were present, red and blue were mixed. They were radiating in each different lights. They looked deadly but the atmosphere is still comfortable. There aura was immense and there presence was overwhelming. After a continuous string of silence, someone moved. It was a hand, Taeyeon's right hand. She reached out once again as it got closer towards the figure but this time nothing stopped her and her hand soon landed towards the other's head as she patted it gently before her hand slowly slided down as it ended up on the latter's smooth cheek as the figure slowly closed its eyes and purred into the welcoming hand as it leaned to the side savoring more into the soft hand. Something changed into Taeyeon's gaze as she looked at the figure. Her eyes were telling something, something that can't be spoken by using simple words,something that it more complicated. It was her emotions but what was it? Anger? No. Hatred? No. Sadness? close but no then maybe Lust? No. It was desire and soon tears fell down from her red piercing eyes but it wasn't the usual transparent ones. 
 
There she is standing as she used her thumb to caress the other's cheek with bloody tears falling from her reddish eyes. Maybe it was sadness that she was trying to tell but there is something more stronger, something that is much more saddening and it was longing. Taeyeon stopped moving once again as the other slowly opened its eyes but not fully, only halfway and soon tears also fell down from its dominating blue eyes. Bluish tears trickled down both from her eyes to her cheeks and soon a gust of wind entered the room. Taeyeon's bloody tears and the other's saddening tears both fell to the ground. Black and White met and blue and red got mixed as they were in the floor. The black light that was surrounding Taeyeon's body slowly entagled itself to the other's white light as they entangled each other creating something similar to a knot and soon they merged together and like on cue, something appeared into the bottom of Taeyeon's feet and under the figure's bed. Patterns appeared in the shape of a circle appeared one after the another as lines passed each other and soon an image was produced as it covered the whole floor asit glowed brightly.
 
magic circle for taeyeon photo magiccircleforTaeyeon_zpscc3d3236.jpg
 
 Soon another appeared on the ceiling and it was the same size as the one that was on the floor. Shapes was once again formed but this time letters were also produced and it also glowed. The two marks were rotating but the two didn't mind it as they stared at each other's eyes once again.
 
photo magiccircleforTiffany_zpsaf14b8f8.jpg
 
"Taeyeon!" Someone barged in but the two gave no heed as there focus was at each other. It was Leeteuk along with Yuri. Leeteuk broke into cold sweat once he has witnessed what was happening inside the dim room.
 
"What's happening Leeteuk?" Yuri asked puzzled as she was witnessing what was unfolding in front of her own eyes. Leeteuk didn't said anything except for one thing.
 
"We have to stop this!" He ran towards Taeyeon but before he can make another move, something forbidded him. He couldn't move but his body was suddenly blown away by a powerful force as Yuri wasn't able to get out of the way once she has saw Leeteuk being blown away causing for her to get caught in the impact. The both of them groaned but mostly Yuri since she was the one who hit the wall.There was a large crater behind her. They only emitted sounds but they never got up and slowly the two lost consciousness. The door slowly got locked and soon the room was filled with writings except for the two figures as Taeyeon is now cupping the figure's face.They may not be exchanging any words to each other but there actions told everything. At the walls were writings that no one can read.
 
Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός Θεά του σκοταδιού Θεά του Φωτός 
 
Same things were written all over the place as the words glowed in the color black, white,blue, and red. Switching colors and slowly. With a sweet tone in her voice, she called out.
 
"Tiffany" Just like that blue light incased Taeyeon's body and the same thing happened to Tiffany as she was also incased with the red light. Taeyeon's body raised in the air as she slowly let go of Tiffany's face as she slowly closed her eyes. Tiffany closed her eyes the moment Taeyeon let go of her face as she slowly laid back and soon she was also lifted in the air as the blanket slipped away from her body as it fell to the floor but was soon blasted into pieces. The two were facing each other but there eyes are now closed but there tears were still dripping down. The magical circle beneath Taeyeon's feet glowed more brightly than before as it was slowly being raised from the floor as if something was controlling it but the only ones that are present inside the room were Taeyeon and Tiffany. It still kept rotating and it soon reached Taeyeon's feet and it slowly made through her body then it went passed through her head but instead of disappearing, it passed through Taeyeon's head as if it was scanning her then it soon stopped on her neck. Her silver necklace slowly raised up in the air and soon small chains became evident on the metal that was attaching the necklace together and then magical circle disappeared.Same things happened to Tiffany but this time the magical circle stopped at her right wrist as a silver bracelet can be seen then soon the metal that was attaching the bracelet also gained chains just like Taeyeon. The writings on the walls soon got peeled off as the words also floated in mid-air. Taeyeon's eyes slowly opened revealing two different eye colors. At her left eye, her eyecolor changed. Her eyes were pure black with white hue surrounding it then her right eye was pure red with blue hue surrounding it. Slowly she opened but what came out were words that was different,different in language and in meaning.
 
Θεά του σκοταδιού
 
It glowed in the color of black and white and it soon broke into two creating a whole new word as she also uttered them.
 
Θεά του 
 
The first one glowed in the color of red just like her eyes.
 
Θανάτου 
 
It also glowed but this time in the color of blue.No one can understand the meaning of it, actually no one understood what was happening at all. The first word went towards Taeyeon as it made contact to her skin. It settled down on the left part to the center of her neck up to her chin downwards to the top of her shoulders as it kept glowing then soon the second word went towards her collarbone. Tiffany soon came next. She gazed at Taeyeon's face with her half lidded eyes as her melodic voice came out.
 
"Taeyeon" There names were like a trigger, like a spell as the other words on the wall reacted. Unlike Taeyeon where she closed her eyes before it changed, Tiffany's eyes were open as it changed. Her left eye were pure blue with a reddish hue then her right eye were pure white with a blackish hue around it. Just like Taeyeon, she uttered words that were out of reach to others.
 
Θεά του Φωτός
 
It soon glowed in the same color like Taeyeon, black and white as it was also broken in half as she spoke.
 
Θεά της 
 
At first it glowed in the color of blue.
 
Ζωής 
 
Second it glowed in the color red. Everything that had happened to Taeyeon were repeated but the difference is the location. The blue one went to the right part to the center of her neck up to her chin downwards to the top of her shoulders then the red one also went to her collarbone. The words were like a tattoo to the girls. A wide round of lights soon occured as it swallowed the whole room. Some grew alarmed, some were unconscious, some were worried and some...smirked but they are not inside the room. Where are they? Who are they? They were left without an answer. Soon the two girls were slowly got laid down at the floor and soon all lights settled down as it slowly disappeared then soon it was like nothing happened inside the room. The door suddenly bursted open revealing a lot of faces. They were worried, some of those faces had a hurtful look on them physically and many more.
 
"Oh my gosh Taeyeon!" A petite brunette went towards Taeyeon's side as she sat beside Taeyeon.Slight snores can be heard throughout the room signalling that the two were asleep.The two girls wer asleep as there back faced each other as there knees and legs were bent and with there hands in front of them as they look like a baby inside a mother's womb. Everything was the same except for the fact that the whole room was trashed. Some parts of the wall were burnt as it left some markings. The burned marks looks like writings but none of them can read it. The floor and the ceiling both have a huge crater as if something was strongly pushed towards it leaing a such huge mark,the windows were shattered, there has been some remnants of the curtain but it was burned just like a somehow blanket that also appears to have been burned. There was also two small holes as if an acid was dropped to it. Things and properties were clattered here and there and last but not least Taeyeon was asleep on the floor despite the damage that the room suffered and moreover...
 
"Who is she?" One of them asked as they looked at the other girl whose back was facing Taeyeon's backside. Suddenly a man in a suit appeared inside the room but before he can get a closer look, he shook in fear.
 
"O..Oh no. This is bad! They have been awakened! This shouldn't have happened! Lee Soo Man hyung!" The man immediately rushed out making the others puzzled but also tremble. The way the man cower in fear as he looked at the two sleeping girls, it was like the demon got awakened. Silence overtook them before something broke the silence.
 
"Who a-are you?"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 4----------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yawn!" A voice broke the silence.
 
"Oh! I thought you weren't coming today so I was asleep in one of the rooms. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to read it to you." The figure smiled sheepishly as it rubbed its neck with a somehow nervous smile.
 
"Th-That's okay. I-I just changed my mind" The figure's eyes went wide as it heard the voice and I'm sure you are also suprise but even if you are not, the figure is still suprised but soon a smile made its way to its face replacing the shocked expression from earlier as it made its way to the other figure on the rocking chair with the book now closed and it was on its lap. The figure patted the other's head.
 
"Did you had fun reading it?" Risking the chances of hearing the other's voice, it asked but it only received was a simple nod but still the figure was still happy it got to hear its voice before its hand slide down towards the cheek of the other and it.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Chapter 4 is now done ^-^ Enjoyed my little suprise? hehe Thank you for the new subs but please comment but I'm still happy ^^ So here is chapter 4 and I wish you will enjoy it to your heart's content.Misaio out~