Chapter 8: S division and M division

The Light in the Dark (r)
Taeyeon's P.O.V
I watched as they slowly the girl out of my room instead of holding to her wrist as if they were police men send by there chief to capture a notorious criminal. Speaking of there chief,I have to barged-or rather arrange an apointment to speak with him. But the sound of barging into his office is way of more fun and not to mention much more easier than to arrange boring appointments.
 
Looking at the clock, I saw it was time for breakfast and so I stood up from my bed and headed to my door and exited my room then proceeded down the stairs.
 
I was then came face into face with the door that leads to the living room in which was connected with our rooms. It was designed that way so we can gather more easier and to found each other faster when an emergency occurs, well according to Lee Soo Man that is.
 
I pushed the door open and the sight made me wonder. Sooyoung was on the floor with Jessica on top of her with her first curled into a tight ball as she raised it and was aiming at the frightened Sooyoung as one of Jessica's hand was tightly holding into Sooyoung's collar with Yuri and Yoona trying to stop Jessica's fist into making way to Sooyoung's face by Yoona holding into her hand and with Yuri hugging Jessica from behind while Sunny and Seohyun was eating there breakfast and sat there watching as if they were watching an interesting movie or some sorts.
 
No One's P.O.V
 
"Sica unnie! Please don't kill Soo unnie!" Yoong pleaded.
 
"Yeah Yoong's right, Sica baby. Please don't kill Soo!"
 
"And why would I not kill her?" Jessica asked while glaring at Sooyoung who only trembled in fear in response.
 
"Because she's my shikshin buddy!"
 
"'cause I don't want your beautiful hands to be tainted by Sooyoung's ugliness. Did you know that ugliness can rub off to people easily especially to beautiful people like you?"
 
"Yah! Yul! Thanks for convincing your girlfriend! I appreciate the help" Sooyoung rolled her eyes forgetting the current situation she was in due to Yuri's jokes.
 
"and I'm not ugly for your information!" She added.
 
"at least I helped!" There bickering were then put to a halt when Jessica's shoulders started trembling which made Sooyoung look at Jessica but Jessica's head was held down making Sooyoung unable to look at her and check up on her.
 
"Sica? Are you crying? If you are then would you mind telling me why?"Yuri suddenly panicked as a soft sob made it's way out of Jessica's lips.
 
"Sica?"
 
"pfft. hahahaha" Jessica bursted into a fit of laughter as she rolled off of Sooyoung as Sooyoung quickly stood on her feet and went straight to her own food seeing that she was free from her captor's grasp. Jessica started rolling around with continuous laughters coming out of as tears welled up from her eyes as Yoong sighed in relief and also continued to eat her breakfast.
 
Yuri just stayed there and looked at her girlfriend who was laying down on the carpet while laughing her off with a look that clearly states-she.is.so.adorable.
 
"so cute" she mumbled without tearing her eyes off of her girlfriend. Soon, Jessica stopped and clutched her stomach saying that her stomach hurt after laughing so hard while wiping away her tears and so with an infatuated Yuri helping her, she was able to stand up and eat her breakfast with the rest.
 
*knock* *knock* *knock*
 
Three knocks beckoned the door and all of them turned there head to see who it was and it was none other than there leader looking at them with a small smile making them smile back at her.
 
"Goodmorning Taeyeonnie" Greeted Seohyun.
 
"Goodmorning Taeyeonnie" Greeted Yoona in the same way as Seohyun.
 
"Goodmorning Taeng" Followed by Sooyoung's greetings while lifting her bowl filled with rice and with her chopsticks on her other hand.
 
"Goodmorning Tae!" Greeted by the two lovers named Jessica and Yuri.
 
"Goodmorning Taengoo" Greeted Sunny with the same level of enthusiam as the others as Taeyeon went to her and kissed her chubby cheeks as Sunny kissed back then Taeyeon ruffled YulSic's hairs and pinched the three maknaes cheeks. It was there same routine and yet even though they knew it was repetitive course, it still doesn't changed the fact that it was enough to make them smile in happiness.
 
"So what's with the ruckus in the early morning?" She asked as soon as Seohyun served her a bowl of rice as she muttered a thank you to the maknae.
 
"Soo placed a cucumber in my seat!" Sica pointed accusingly to Sooyoung who raised her arms that was holding her bowl and chopsticks while rising both of her eyebrows.
 
"and the reason for that is?" Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung with a questioning look after she picked a dish to go with her rice.
 
"I didn't mean to! and I didn't did it on purpose! It was only an accident." She answered as she continued eating. Taeyeon threw her a look signalling for her to continue. 
 
"Her seat was in front of the dish that I love and always eats in the morning before going to school and I was going to start eating but at that time, Seobaby requested me to put the cucumbers in the other fridge knowing Sica would hate seeing the cucumbers on the original fridge which were four in total. When I was about to put the cucumbers in the fridge, I noticed that one was missing and then Yul,Sica,Seobaby,Bunny and Yoong had come downstairs and then Sica just started screaming and she grabbed me by my clothes and you know what happened next." She finished before stuffing with her food.
 
"Sica, it was only an accident. You over reacted" Taeyeon spoke to Jessica softly but there was a stern look at her eyes. Even the ice princess who is thick headed and cold and follows only Yuri, respects and also follows Taeyeon and truly looks at her as a leader. Taeyeon respects them and they respect her. It was simple as that and you might even call it as a win win situation.
 
"But-but, you know what happens to me whenever I touch those green things. I don't want that to happen again and I also don't want to be a burden to you guys ever since that accident occurred." She explained as she stopped eating.
 
"I just want to keep out of trouble when it comes to those green things. Sorry if I overreacted and acted rash, I know you didn't meant it Soo." She muttered with her head hung low and fiddled with her fingers once she has settled her bowl on the table with her chopsticks on top.
 
"I'm sorry too for being careless especially when it comes to cucumbers. I should have known better for letting those cucumbers outside the fridge when it comes to you. I'm sorry" Sooyoung also bowed her head. The two girls suddenly felt a hand on top of there heads and looked at Taeyeon who smiled at them.
 
"Well since the two of you apologized, everything should be okay. Now let's hurry up and wash up. We don't want to be late for the first day of school."
 
"Ne" They all chimed with equal smiles on there lips as they finished there breakfast and as they were told, they took a bath and wore there uniforms that were given to them by Jessica,Sunny and Seohyun once the three were home after the orientation since the rest couldn't go then they headed off to there school.
 
SM High | 5:30
 
The girls arrived early and as they walked past the school gates, everyone's eyes and attention were on them but the girls paid no heed seeing no reason to do so. Jessica has her right arm around Yuri's left one as Yuri and Yoona along with Sooyoung were talking or more like cracking jokes one after the other as Sunny also has her arm around Taeyeon's arm while playing with her nintendo DS as Seohyun was reading a book while all of them were walking. Taeyeon,Sunny was walking in front of the group with Seohyun behind them and Jessica with Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung at the very back of the group.
 
Whispers were spread and glances were taken as they walked past the hallway towards the auditorium like the rest for the orientation as it was reported that the orientation was not continued as the students were only given instructions about the time of school and were only given of there uniforms.
 
SM High, Auditorium | 6:00
 
Soon they arrived at the auditorium that was already buzzling with students, staffs and teachers.
 
"Ms.Taeyeon, please come this way along with the other girls." Taeyeon was called by a teacher as he escorted them through there seats that was placed in front of the stage as they sat there along with thirteen other boys who was wearing black jeans with matching black shirts with a hood and combat shoes. The teacher was busy admiring the girls that he didn't noticed the daggers that Taeyeon was throwing to him through her eyes along with a low growl that vibrated through and escaped .
 
Once the girls had sat down, Sunny felt the sudden change in Taeyeon and she immediately paused her game.
 
"Taengoo, it's okay." She co-ed as she the girl's arm that was covered by the material of there given uniform. She heard Taeyeon take a deep breath and release a sigh as her furrowed eyebrows slowly relaxed. Taeyeon's head was hidden by the hoodie of her uniform like Sunny and Sooyoung while the rest of the girls had there hoodies down.
 
"I just don't like how he called you and the girls as 'others'. We're a group so he also should address you guys by your names with respect not something like a bug stick on a larger bug." Taeyeon looked at Sunny softly and the other shortie pulled down Taeng's and her hood before giving a kiss to Taeyeon's cheek once again just like in the morning.
 
"You know I'm highly sensitive when it comes to you girls and what I did on the past night with that...girl made me feel guilty." She pouted, something that she only allowed to be shown for Sunny and Sunny only.
 
"Aww, so cute" Sunny squealed as she pinched her cheeks.
 
"and don't worry Ms. cutie, we forgive you, just don't do it again, arasso?" Taeyeon nodded and Sunny kissed her cheek again as Sunny returned to her game while Taeyeon watched her play.
 
Due to there little interaction, everyone's eyes were on them but once again they just ignored it seeing that it wasn't a big deal as they considered kissing each others cheeks as a normal basis and a normal way for showing affection such as happiness but with the exception of kissing YulSic that is.
 
Whispers and murmurs are once again exchanged before it was cut short by a voice that came from the stage.
 
"Goodmorning to fellow students, to fellow teachers and Goodmorning to our dear principal.We are here today for an orientation regarding of  the teachers, the staff, the principal and most of all is our dear school SM High" His speech continued as everyone paid attention as minutes passed by and soon his speech ended as he introduced the teachers that are lined up behind him.
 
He first started by the man on his right with brown hair and black eyes as the man stepped forward and introduced himself.
 
"Goodmorning, I am Kim Hyun-joong but I would like for you students to call me as Mr. Kim.I will be your teacher in math in the S division and teacher in accuracy for the M division." He bowed making the female students shriek like fan girls.
 
"Oppa, you're so handsome!" One of them yelled. He just scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.
 
"You think so? Thank you" He said in a shy manner making the girls more wild. Soon another man stepped out after Hyun-joong. He was a tall guy by 5'10 with a baby-like and flawless face, black hair and black eyes.
 
"Goodmorning everyone, My name is Song Joong-ki but you can call me as Mr. Song. I will be your teacher for Physical education for the S division and stealth for the M division." He also bowed as the girls just kept on screaming. Almost every girl is by now shrieking like true fan girls, well almost that is.The seven girls just ignored the commotion as Taeyeon and Sunny just kept on playing as Sunny handed Taeyeon her game while it was her turn to watch, YulSic being the lovey dovey as they are, Sooyoung and Yoona eating and Seohyun continued reading while eating gogumas she packed into her bag.
 
The time just went on like that until every teacher has been introduced and by the end of the introduction,the voices of the female students turned hoarse due to there non-stop screaming. Once the intruduction was done, the principal soon took the stage and everyone immediately turned quiet. There was no more screaming and shrieks as it was replaced by the voice of the principal as he talked through the microphone.
 
"Goodmorning to you ,everyone. I am Lee Soo Man but I prefer to be called as Mr. Lee and I am the principal of SM High and the CEO of SM corp. I expect for all students to be well behaved and to follow the school's rules all the time. If not, there are definite punishment to be given. I expect remarkable results from the S division and astounding achievements to the M division." The students along with the teachers and staffs applaud for him before he continued.
 
"Now that's my introduction is done, I would like to proceed with the introduction of our very school, SM High." He cleared his throat before speaking once again.
 
"As you all have noticed, the teachers along with myself has been mentioning the words S and M divisions. S and M divisions are the two things that consists of not only our school's name but also the school itself. In this school, our learning institues are very different from the other schools. SM High's learning institute is divided into two institutions. Those two learning institutes are what we call as the S division and the M division. The S division is for the set students.The first institute which is the S division are divided into three curriculums.The Indagator,Scientia and the Normal.The first curriculum, Indagator, is a curriculum for students that although may not possess astounding skills, may possess the ability to record and search important information and datas that can help the students from the M division. To be included in the Indagator curriculum, a student must possess great memory for storing informating and datas and great links and sources for the info." By now, everyone is paying attention to him even the girls that has pulled down there hoods and listen intently.
 
"For the next curriculum, Scientia,this is a curriculum that suits students that has great interest in science. It either may be in the branch of biology, chemistry,astronomy,geology and etc. as long as it has a connection to science. To be included in this curriculum, the student must simply have great knowledge in science, great determination to produce new things into our world, to experiment with chemicals as if playing wth a doll. The world of science is vast itself so we expect for the students under that curriculum to be vast in that very knowledge as well.Next is the Normal curriculum. This particular curriculum are for students who just want a normal life, graduate from school and find a suiting job. Simple as that. There is no requirement for this specific curriculum except for your grades. We expect you students to be very attentive at school and careful enough to not be mixed in with the other curriculums especially in the M division. For the safety of the students of the S division, we prepared different classrooms and faculties such as the bathroom from the M division as to avoid trouble. Although we do not forbid for students to mingle with the M division, we would want to warn you about causing trouble. That is all for the S division." By now, almost everybody is confused and curious with this M division.
 
"I now know that all of you are curious about this M division which is why I am now starting there introduction. The M division is the second institute as the M division is for Magical students" At the mention of the word, everyone's interest is now over the roof.
 
"The M division is quite vast and wide so I would like every student to listen intently. Instead of being divided into three curriculums, they are divided by levels, three to be exact. These levels are the First level,Second level and the Third Level.The first level is divided into two categories. The Tutamen category and Sanitatum category.The first category which is the tutamen category, is a category for students that has the ability to produce shields or force fields to protect themselves or others, it maybe living or non-living. This category is perfect for students who has the desire to protect things that are close to them or people that they hold dear. This category also suits students who are able to perform martial arts, taijutsu, taekwondo or any other form of offense and defense by means of using there body. The second category would be the sanitatum category. This category are for students who has the ability to heal themselves or others without using any materials such as the first aid kit but only with the use of there own potential. Students under the tutamen category and the sanitatum category are very useful for battle."
 
"The second level is also divided into two categories which is the Ingenium category and the Gypsy category.The Ingenium category is for magical students that were gifted with the ability to build machineries either be simple or complicated that can help in the future. They are also responsible for some structures of the school such as it's earthquake proof walls along with instead of ids, they made a machine that detects finger prints of the students that gives them access in the school. They are very useful to everyone and to the environment. While the Gypsy category are for students who build robots and other structural machineries that takes a form of a body instead of structural landscapes."
 
"The third level, instead of divided into two categories, is divided into three categories which are the Tantibus category,Alquimie category and the Sicarius categoryThe first level which is the tantibus category are for students that possess the ability of stealth, agility,accuracy,etc. like what we call as ninjas. Students in this category are known for producing defense along with offense. The whole school and community are highly dependable on this category as they are very much needed on every battle and most missions. The second category which is the Alquimie are for students who are granted the ability to use the four elements which are fire,earth,wind and water on there own free will. They either may use it for there defense but mostly likely for there offense. Like the students under the tantibus category, we are also highly dependable on students like them. They are usually automatically picked along with the tantibus students when problems, missions and battles rises as those two are very handy." Everyone was amazed, everyone was shocked and everyone was quiet.
 
"And the last category for the third level would be the Sicarius category. I have high expectations as I might say on the students under this category as I chose them,studied them and picked them by myself so I would like for those students to not let my expectations down. This students are gifted with the same ability as the tantibus students but are most likely more dangerous. The tantibus students are most likely to obey there superiors but the sicarius students don't. They have there own self beliefs, self priorities and there own person to respect and follow. Most likely, the only person they would obey would be there leader. Now for the sicarius students, they are automatically joined on battles,missions and battles. Together with this three categories, they are this school's pride and joy."
 
"That is all for the school's introduction and I would like for every student to understand every word that I had said and follow the rules that I had commence.Oh and just for a reminder, students under the third level, If you are thinking about leaving this city without any kind of permission or planning to cause trouble to the school and to the townspeople then I would highly suggest for you to abandon such a ridiculous choice because...this will happen." He snapped his fingers then with a defeaning,thin sound that rose in the air, some students went down in there knees and grabbed there heads, covered there ears and groaned in pain as some of them dropped to the floor, writhing in pain.The other unaffected students all stared in horror and in pity. This writhing students include the thirteen boys and the seven girls as Sunny's nintendo DS dropped to the ground as her body also fell with a thump followed by Taeyeon,Yuri,Jessica as SooNa dropped there food as it spilled to the floor while Seohyun's body fell with her book not far away from her.
 
"tch..." Taeyeon clicked her tongue as the sound continued rubbing against the walls of her ears as it reched her ear drums as it pierced her mind making her squirm in the painful sensation. She felt the familiar taste of something metallic on as she didn't noticed that one of her teeth grew longer like the teeth of wolves.
 
"Yu-Yuri..." Jessica gasped as she felt the pain take away the air in her lungs as she tried to intake air but rendered unable to as the pain kept increasing. Her nails suddenly grew sharper and two of her teeth grew longer as she clawed at the ground which was made out of wood as her nails dugged and dugged creating four deep craters just where her fingers clawed at as her lip bleed due to her sharp teeth that was now considered as fangs as she tried not to let out a blood curling scream. Her hair that was originally white changed as some of her hair strands turned gray before completely turning jet black.
 
"...it...hurts" Sunny cried out as she also fought the urge to scream the pain away. She was still blocking her ears with her hands while her legs were kicking in the air as her body rolled to the ground,unable to think,unable to find a way to stop the excrutiating pain.
 
*snap*
 
The sound of something similar to a human bone being snapped into two echoed inside the auditorium where dumbfounded students and writhing students were at. The sound continued even before Lee Soo Man can count his fingers as he watched how the chairs that was placed in front of the stage suddenly burst into tiny woods one after the other with the girls on the ground.
 
*snap*
 
*snap*
 
*snap*
 
*snap*
 
*snap*
 
*snap*
 
Soon the seven wooden chairs were reduced to nothing but tiny bits as they laid on the ground along with the girls and it was his cue to stop the painful torture.
 
*snap*
 
It wasn't a chair this time but his fingers as he snapped it and the sound also echoed inside the auditorium and soon the defeaning sound halted to a stop as the writhing students finally stopped as they laid on the ground taking deep breaths as they try to regain there breaths after the intense pain they went through.
 
"Sanitatum" He looked back as he looked at the men and women that were alligned just behind him as he signalled to them to go and attend to the students. All of them went towards the students as they attended to them like how they were instructed and slowly the students started to recover. The seven girls all stop moving at once with there face planted on the ground. There was no movement from them and the graduated sanitatums all looked at them worriedly before sitting down and turned there body around and the sight made them jump from there hold.
 
Blood was clearly smeared all over there face.
 
"Mr. Lee, look at what happened to this girls. Blood were produced out of there eyes, mouth and ears. I do understand about there ears but why also there mouths and eyes?" One of the graduated sanitatum asked as she examined Jessica as the girl was unconscious. Students started looking at the scene and they gasp in horror. Lee Soo Man only grinned.
 
"The more the reason why I picked them." Suddenly the same woman jumped when a slimy hand grabbed her arm. She looked down only to stare at perilous gray eyes before her own eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body fell back into the ground as her consciousness slipped out of her and once her body was on the ground, Jessica let go of her arm.She sat up as she ran her hand on her hair. The rest of her hair that was still white also turned black before it reverted back to there original color which was white as the blood on her hand slowly disappeared as her fangs and nails also reverted back to there original form before she clicked her tongue and look at the unconscious girl.
 
"Who the gave you the permission to touch me?" She looked disdainfully at the woman before she heard a chuckle.
 
"language Sica." Taeyeon sat up as her head was turned sideways to face the fuming girl with both of her arms stretched backward supporting her upper body as she sat up from the ground no longer in pain. Jessica's sharp gaze turned soft and meek.
 
"Sorry Tae, You know I hate it when others touch me." She apologized with her head hung down low. If she's in front of others, she's as hostile as a hungry alligator mixed with the belly of a tiger but if in front of Taeyeon, she's like a kitten in front of a true lion. Jessica doesn't know why and how but there was something in Taeyeon that made her feel guilty and apologizing in a sincere way is the only way for the guilt to be erased from her chest.
 
"...I'm not comfortable with other person's touches except for you girls and Yuri's" She muttered in a low voice before she got tackled to the ground with a squealing Yuri on top of her, hugging her.
 
"Awww, my baby is so cute" Yuri chimed in front of no one except for the persons that chose to remain as someone's glare by the name of Taeyeon made them retreat back to there classrooms. Due to Yuri's action, Jessica blushed crimson red as her white porcelain skin did nothing to hide the blush as it even stood of due to her white complexion.
 
"kyaa so adorable" Yuri continued with her minstrations which was hugging Jessica and pinching her cheeks.
 
"Yu-Yuri" Jessica softly complained but did nothing to stop Yuri.
 
"OMG! My baby!" Sunny yelled dramatically as she fake a sob as she kneeled in front of her nintendo DS as scratches were far from being obtained by the little contraption.
 
"My baby!" Someone or rather some people also yelled rather more dramatically than Sunny as they also kneeled, not in front of a gaming device, but in front of a bag of potato chips that were seemingly crushed due to the commotion earlier.
 
"Aigoo, unnies" Seohyun muttered as she picked up her book and look at Sooyoung and Yoona who were grieving over there food. Lee Soo Man just stared at the scene with the graduated sanitatum that were supposed to be treating the girls were now unconscious on the ground while the girls are the ones that are conscious this time. He only chuckled in response. Taeyeon looked at him with her face blank as a paper that was never used.
 
"Did you really thought you can control us with that 'thing' of yours?" She asked with the most incredulous tone anyone has heard as she looked at him with those eyes of hers as she didn't noticed them change into the same red color with those white hues surrounding it. She may not notice it but he did and it made him grinned and quickly as it appeared, it also quickly disappeared as it reverted back into there brown color.
 
She stood up, brushed her uniform before uttering a command.
 
"Let's go. Classes are starting."The girls stopped whatever they were doing before one by one they stood up as they helped each other before following Taeyeon outside the auditorium. Before Taeyeon pushed the door open, a voice stopped her to do so.
 
"No. Like I said, all the more the reason why I picked you." and they were gone like a passing wind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hye guys ^-^ Finally, I'm glad I was able to update. I have decided to put titles in this too. Although not may are reading this but I'm glad many are subscribing to it ^-^ Thank you so much. ^^ Misaio out~