Chapter 7: Gentleness and Respect

The Light in the Dark (r)
A pair of eyes fluttered open as it scanned the room with utmost curiousity before it's back slammed back to the bed. Everything swirled in front of it's eyes as big things turned small and vice versa making it dizzy followed by a headached that ripled through her throbbing head. It groaned before it closed it's eyes trying to make it's vision as stable as it can.
 
*thud*
 
No use, it can't really stand up nor even lift it's own head from the bed cause the result will always be the same but the pain doubles so it just laid in the bed as it closed it's eyes trying to control itself from vomitting as it's stomach churned after witnessing such a sight. There was no horrid or gore scenery in front of it but with a throbbing head and swirling eyes, everything ends up the same.
 
Gradually, everything stopped as it just laid there with half lidded eyes staring into the ceiling wondering as many thoughts entered her thinking mind.
 
What happened? 
 
First.
 
Where am I?
 
Second.
 
What's happening to me?
 
Third.
 
Why do I feel so weak?
 
Fourth.
 
Four questions entered but not a single answer came into it's mind that is until the door opened but the latter can't look at who or what it was in fear that it'll feel sick and dizzy again so it just laid there and waited.
 
A soft hand slowly landed on it's forehead making it startled causing for it's body to jump but resulting for it to grasp it's head and groan in pain.
 
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or to cause pain for you. I just want to check up on you." A worried voice echoed throughout the room making the latter slowly look up to it,careful of causing more pain into it's already throbbing head.
 
"Wh-What happened?" It whispered as it's voice was as meek as a child and as hoarse as a child that was put under the hot,bright sun. It's throat was hurting, it was so dry and it even hurts to even speak a single word.
 
"You were asleep ever since this morning and I got worried so I came to check up on you earlier but you were still asleep so I went towards you and try to wake you up since you missed breakfast earlier but when I touched your face, you were burning up so I put a wet towel on your forehead. Weren't you able to feel it?"The figure asked as anxiety was in it's voice and care in it's  eyes as it looked at the latter whose eyes were still half lidded. 
 
"N-No" It answered as the figure can hear how struggled the latter's voice was and it can't help but to bite it's lips and bow it's head down due to guilt.
 
"I-I'm sorry." The figure whispered without facing the latter in which caught the latter's attention. Slowly and carefully, it raised it's hand as it slowly reached for the figure. Suddenly the figure felt a gentle yet burning hand on top of it's head in which caught it suprise before raising it's head slowly,careful of startling the latter.
 
"Why are you saying your so-sorry?" The latter tried to do it's best to not let it's voice crack and try to hide the pain but it failed in the end but it pushed through it's question not minding it's own aching body. It doesn't know what happened, it just remembered listening to the figure's story before it felt itself falling to sleep.
 
'How come I feel so much pain?' It asked itself as it literally felt it's own body thumping as it tried not to let out a mewl or a whimper as long as the figure is there. It felt like it was hit by a falling tree or something that was equally large and hard.
 
"No-nothing." The figure just flashed a smile to the latter and it slowly took the hand off it's head before gently caressing it making the latter let out a soft sigh as it stared back to the ceiling. It was feelig tired and out of energy all of the sudden making it's eyes slowly drop down then the latter was asleep once again.
 
"I'm sorry" The figure repeated before setting the hand on the latter's side as a frown replaced it's smile that it offered to the latter and slowly something glistened under the light of the afternoon giving it an orange reflection. It was a tear, a lonesome tear that trickled down on her cheek.
 
"I'm sorry" It repeated before it slowly stood up.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 7-------------------------------------------------------
 
The Girls Mansion, Taeyeon's bedroom | 10:00
 
taeny's bedroom photo roomofTaeyeonandTiffany_zps48876c4b.jpg
 
"Uggh" A groan made it's way out of her lips as she sat up while rubbing her temple. Her golden blonde hair cascaded past down her shoulders just like a small waterfall as it shined through the rays of the equally golden sun. Her head was pounding just like a drum being strike powerfully in a repetitive manner and the sound made her groan in pain.
 
"What the hell happened?" She asked to no one but hoping for an answer as she closed her eyes and continued rubbing her temples trying to ease the pain in her throbbing head. She tried tracing back into the events that had happened yesterday as she tried looking for the reason that caused her throbbing head but sadly it ended up as a fail as her head just throbbed more in response.
 
"Aish! I give up! I don't want to think anymore!" She angrily exclaimed before she used both of her hands to rubbed her temples once again. The pain was not lessening at all so she had planned to get up and find some medicine in the medicine cabinet inside the bathroom of her room.
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
"Sigh" I actually don't want to move as I know the pain will increase even in the slightlest movement but I also know that the pain will increase more even if I didn't move so with a tired sigh, I stood up.
 
*thump*
 
I was going to stand up when I felt my head against the pillows as I savor the soft sensation it brought to me especially to my throbbing head as I slowly felt the pain easing away...but wait, why are the pillows moving? Or is it me moving? Slowly my eyes opened and I just stared as I wondered...wait no...marvelling at the beauty.
 
Tiffany's eyes photo Tiffanyseyes_zpsb4a93913.jpg
 
*thump*
 
The first thing that my eyes saw were a pair of pernicious icy blue eyes looking at my own with a rounded face that was framed by her black hair with brown highlights as it glowed through the morning light of the sun just like her porcelain skin. I found my own hands twitching at my sides as I suddenly fought an urge to caress her hair. My eyes darted down from her surreal eyes and perfectly arched eyebrows to her cute nose then to her plump rosy lips.
 
I found myself in a trance once my gaze traveled further down as my eyes feasted on the skin of her slim neck down to her exposed shoulders and arms.
 
'Wait, exposed?' I found my own discovery as somehow similar to a huge lump on my throat that I found difficult to swallow.
 
Why was her shoulders and arms exposed you may ask? Well first of all,no, she's not or but she was wearing one of my nightgowns.
 
photo Tiffanysnightgown_zps674e828e.jpg
 
Though I have no idea how she manage to put that on, I was still left bewildered by her appearance. Since my body was considered as small, the nightgown ended up on her thighs that barely covered her underwear and her . 
 
My gaze was then put on her honey thighs as I gawked at it and I was sure I was salivating at the sight. But of course, everything has to end right? Well for my case, I did stopped even if I don't want to, well you can't blame me though. I only stopped when I felt a gentle movement on my temples.
 
'What the? I though I was laying down on my bed? If I am then why is my temple being massaged?' Then everything clicked inside of me. I felt like I was slapped left and right twice but this second time, it was right to left as to put some sense to me.
 
My fingers danced from the soft material of my own night gown to my own thighs then upwards toward my own temply but instead of coming in contact with it, I felt a rather smooth and soft sensation linger on my fingertips before it run towards my fingers then to my palm and finally to my whole hand and I marvelled at the feeling. I felt like I was touching a cloud in the vast sky or a cotton candy as I plucked some out before putting it in my mouth as the contents dissolve and I squirmed in delight.
 
*thump*
 
It was soft, her hand was soft. She was actually massaging my temples and I didn't laid down on my bed nor on my pillows. It turns out that when I was going to stand up, I didn't laid back down on the bed and rest my head on the pillows but rather she was massaging them and then I had just noticed that the pain was already gone by the time that I had realized.
 
My mind seem to have went blank as my brain tried to grasp what my eyes had saw. My mouth opened but no words came out of my mouth so I closed it again as I looked like a goldfish trying to breathe and in the end with nothing to say, I just let it fall open while my eyes were glued on those eyes of hers. 
 
I don't know why but I found myself being attracted to those eyes as I can't stop staring,looking, gazing at it as I marvelled at such beauty that I actually find it surreal. I was in a trance by those eyes once again but I was immediately pulled back when I saw how her expression changed. It was a frown that replaced her angelic smile but her frown looked adorable in a way that I found myself getting flustered.
 
"Thank you" I whispered but audible enough for her to hear as I tried to regain my composure. I gripped one of her hands tighter and gave her a small smile.
 
'Wait, did I just smile?' The thought shocked me as much as my own action. I'm discovering more new things this past days including myself.
 
'Why am I being so flustred at the sight of a simple frown?' The feeling was new to me in which made me confused and I don't like being confused at all. 
 
'I need to find the answer sooner.' I grimaced.
 
She just replied with a simple smile which made my heart flutter. The pain was already gone but I seemed to be unable to tell her. I just can't get enough of the feeling her hands brought to me, it felt wonderful, majestic,need to say more? But sadly as if she was reading my mind she let go which made me...disappointed.
 
But amongst this feelings,I just can't help but ask.
 
"...Who...are you?" I know it's rude especially for someone who helped me get rid of the pain in my head but remember that she also just suddenly appear in front of me, wearing one of my night gowns. I don't know why but I feel nostalgic everytime I look at her eyes but the thing is, whenever you feel nostalgic it was supposed to be when you are experiencing happy personal associations. Is this a happy personal associations? I don't think so but then again, I felt disappointed when she removed her hand from my head which meant I was happy at first right?
 
'Aigoo, I'm becoming more confused than before.' Yes I was confused but I can't help myself in adoring her beauty. Everytime I stare at her, I can't help but think that her beauty was unearthly even unreal and almost dreamlike that send me high into the clouds.
 
*sniffle*
 
"You...you don't remember me?" Tears were forming in the brim of her eyes as she started sniffling.
 
Everything stopped. Everything halted. My thinking? It got messed up ever since I stared at her eyes. My action? It turned rigid once I touched her hand. I lost my composure and now...I'm panicking. The sight of her crying made my heart fall and I felt sad and hurt too but I know that this is what I'm not supposed to feel.
 
'You...you don't remember me? ' Her question rang inside of my mind as the way she asked me as if I suffered from amnesia.No, I don't know her at all. Even if I did, I wouldn't let her know. I have shown too much of my weakness.She destroyed the walls that I had built over the years with a simple touch, a gentle smile and saddening tears but that is how far this goes. I don't even know how to make sense of it, really.
 
Wait...
 
"Tiffany"  And that's all it took for everything to click.I smiled, I lost my composure, I gave in to a stranger, I cared for a stranger, I acted hostile towards my friends while I handled a stranger with utmost care, I let a stranger inside of our home. I can't believe it. I never trusted anyone except for my friends, I never showed any emotion except for being cold and concerned to my friends, I was supposed to be calm and my friends are supposed to be my one and only priorities and yet I, scared them away all because of her.
 
No I'm not blaming her, that's too shallow of me. I'm blaming myself for being too weak, for being easily affected by my own emotions, for being too blind of the pain I had caused to Sunny and the others and especialy for dragging someone as innocent as her into something like this. I know I'm not supposed to blame her and I'm not, it's just that I can't help but feel that all of this has some connections at her, that everything started like this due to her. Wait, isn't that already considered as blaming her? I don't know but I guess I'm part of the blame too.
 
I curled my right hand into a tight fist as it turned to a ball as I fought the urge to touch her, get close to her because I felt scared, afraid at what I might do when I touched her.
 
With me gathering my composure, I was able to muster my cold front as I look straight into her eyes. She didn't flinch, react nor shiver but she just stared at my own.
 
"No" and like on cue, the door suddenly opened making me snapped my head back to the door as I growled.
 
"What are you doing here?" A growl escaped as soon as I finished my question.
 
"We were sent by Lee Soo Man to take back the specimen that you acquired through the mission Leeteuk-ssi give you yesterday." My grip on my own fist grew tighter as I clenched my jaw.
 
"Don't call her a specimen! She's not some animal that we found on a forest! Don't treat her like a laboratory experiment that fills up your curiosity!" I snarled. I know she's not normal, so am I and Sunny and the others too and so hearing them calling her as something like 'specimen' made my blood boil in anger. If the girls are here and heard what they say and one of them cried especially Sunny, I will beat the living out of them!
 
They're worth to me is greater than any money nor any treasure in the whole word and I will protect them from anything.
 
"We're sorry for our ignorance Miss Taeyeon" The four bulky men that were clad in black bowed low as I merely scoffed in response.
 
"and what are you doing here without my or the others permission. If I remember correctly, no one gave us a notice that there will some guest coming here? Moreover some men? You do know what will happen when someone saw you inside a mansion filled with girls right?"
 
"Cut them some slack Taeyeon" I grimaced at the voice that my ears picked up.
 
"The only thing I'm going to cut is there neck Eunhyuk. Just go and finish your business."
 
"No! Please no!" The girl pleaded as the men took hold of her but before they can another step I held there hands firmly.
 
"Hold her gently would ya? She's a girl too for your information" I rolled my eyes at them as I slapped there hands that were tightly around her wrists before I leaned and whispered at her ear.
 
"Don't be afraid. I'll talk with Lee Soo Man about this. They will have second thoughts about hurting you so don't worry. If something happened, tell me when I visit by. We got your back" I gave her a brief smile before I let out my common cold front as she smiled back too. It was small smile but it was enough to give me a sense of relief that she believed in me and in the other girls too.
 
----------------------------------------------------------Chapter 7----------------------------------------------------------
 
"How are you feeling?" The figure asked the latter who suddenly sat up making the towel in it's head fall into it's lap. Instead of answering,the latter suddenly kissed the figure on the cheek making the figure blushed in response.
 
"Thank you" The latter whispered making the figure smile from ear to ear before the latter rest itself on the figure's chest as it nozzled it's face into the figure's neck before falling into another slumber.
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ^^  Chapter 7 is up. Nothing much to say lol XD Anywho, enjoy ^~^ Misaio out~