Prologue: The Beginning and the Start

The Light in the Dark (r)
Darkness, that's all there is in everything that we touch, everything we see, it's even present to the part that we use to see, our very own eyes. Our body itself contains or rather forms darkness as it has a body of itself, a body that belonged to us. The Light? Light never existed but that doesn't mean that Dark existed in the same manner either. They were only considered as existing when one of them is not present, or to be more precise,they are the opposite of each. Gladly truly the difference of one another.
 
If Darkness is absent then there is light.
 
If Light is absent then there is darkness.
 
Our world, how was it made? What was it made of? All we know is that it was made of a creator ever so powerful yet kind to humans whom he had created in a way that we may never know. What did he use to create the world, did he use light or dark?  Did light and dark already existed back then? Wait let me rephrase the question, was light or dark already made back then?
 
See no one knows the answer and even if there is one, is it right? Will everyone agree? Even I who asked has no clue, no answer, no nothing except for one thing.
 
Darkness is a vast entity, a wide matter in subject is it not?
 
But darkness actually started from a heart described as kind by many as it can easily forgive the most sinful human to ever exist with a simple sorry. Yes, it was that kind, that good natured and not to mention pure as it was white as white,maybe even greater.
 
But due to it's overall white, it was easily tainted not with the color of green,red,blue,violet nor any color to exist as the one who tainted it was not a color to start with nor is the overall white. That kind hearted person was a being along with the one who tainted the pure hearted as the two of them were girls that are free from the cluthes of anyone and lived freely on there own or rather with each other to be exact.
 
The pure hearted girl didn't noticed it that she was already tainted from the first time that they had touch each other's inviting skin at a young age when they held each other's hand for protection and for comfort but knowing how kind the girl is, even if she does know that she will be tainted by the first touch that doesn't stop her from doing the deed and she regret nothing.
 
The tainted one who tainted the pure hearted girl was oblivious to that fact as it beared innocence that was considered as in the same level of the pure hearted girl but just as innocent as she was, she was just as corrupted and tainted as everybody inflincts.She was just oblivious as stated from earlier. If she did know how much corruption she bears, she would not have the spirit to go and touch the hand of the girl she had come to love over the years, no she will choose to stay away and avoid every caress and touch that will be initiated even if she does step on her own heart in the process. 
 
But she doesn't.
 
Neither of them does and now,the wheel has been turned and the liquid of malovelence has been drank as it was transferred and mixed as it took the form of a simple innocent kiss through each other's lips as they caress and hug one another with burning passion with stopping slipping out of there minds with every touch of there burning skin through the fingertips of each.
 
Everything was good, no change, everyone was happy,a change and the evitable became inevitable and they took it head on, side by side as they hold both of each's hand tightly as they braced themselves along with each other to each crash of the wave of insanity. They were strong, they were faithful to each, they were hopeful for a happy ending but everything has a stop,no?
 
And this is where Light and Dark truly started.
 
From a simple slip of a hand.
 
From a simple crowning of a necklace made by strong fibers that turns one's skin reddish due to irritation.
 
From a fall from a flatform that gave way from where the feet stood.
 
To breaking loose of Hell. Figuratively you ask? Yes is what I'm supposed to answer in truth but no is the truth and yes is the lie. Literally, well from other views but for one, it was pure longing and sadness and it was hell inside not outside. 
 
Want to see what she saw? 
 
yes it's a girl.
 
I don't guarantee for you to feel what she felt as I am only offering the sight.
 
If you are satisfied with words of fact and knowledge then go and proceed to where every counting starts, not with zero but to one.
 
If you are satisfied with words of interaction and affection then blink your eyes and with a click! you may be able to see it.