Prologue: Finished and the End.

The Light in the Dark (r)
"No, please don't do this to me!"
 
"I have to, I'm sorry. I know I'm hurting you when I'm not supposed to but I rather hurt you than let everybody else do the deed. That's why, please let me do this."
 
"No! Please! Anything ! They can take anything they want except you! You're the only one that I have!"
 
"I know"
 
"Then why?"
 
"I told you, if they are going to hurt you and be the cause of your tears then let me be the one to do so because like what I had promised, I will never let anyone hurt you."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"I love you."
 
"I know."
 
"Goodbye."
 
"Why didn't you reply the same way?"
 
"Because I cause you your beautiful tears which was supposed to be only for happy moments."
 
"But it's not fair for me not to be able to hear your love."
 
"Love can never be heard no matter how much time has passed, love can never be seen no matter how many tried, love can never head no matter how much they wait because love can only be felt by people who is willing to wait no matter how much time has passed, by people no matter how many times they fail they will always try for that love once again, by people who are willing to go through the needle just to embraced that love for them to feel the raw pleasure and happiness it brings."
 
"..."
 
"Those people are us. I never replied the same way to you because I want to wait for you and I want you to wait for me, no matter how much mistakes we did here and in the past and even in the upcoming future and I am willing to go through the needle just to embrace your warm love with open arms although I am going through not a needle but rather a rope but a hole is a hole and I am willing to cross."
 
"..."
 
"Once I'm on the other side, you will come next arasso? I will wait for you no matter how much decades and ceturies has passed but if you're too scared then I will be the one to cross but wait for me. Once we have met each other,that will be the time that I will utter those words to you."
 
"I'll wait but if it takes too long then I will come for you."
 
"hehe, don't worry I won't take long because I don't you to get tired but if ever I did took long then please come for me 'cause I might be too lonely."
 
"I know you will be."
 
"Goodbye."
 
"Goodbye."
 
"I love you"
 
"to the other side is where I am and waiting I shall do for love of my life is you"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'I'm sorry, I can't bear the loneliness as I am here to witness not what others came here for but I am here for me to see you if this is the last time if there is no more tomorrow and next and no more hole to cross on. A simple smile from you is not enough but it made me happy,thank you.'
 
"..."
 
'How could you smile like that? Are you not scared? Are you not afraid? Are you happy because you are leaving this horrid world? or are you happy because you got to see me for the last time? Although it sounds too confident and cocky as others like to say but after seeing such a broken smile with the stars glistening in front of your eyes, I know it was the latter. Don't worry, I'm as sad as you are but maybe even more.'
 
"I-love-you"
 
"I-will-wait-for-you.Wait-for-me-too-arasso?"
 
"Release!"
 
"NO!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Faces, too many, too much for my own eyes that takes only the total of two. I'm getting dizzy. Where am I? Who am I? What happened? 
Someone came up to me. Who are you? Am I supposed to ask that? Why do I have so much questions? Do I have answers? No? None? I guess so.'
 
'Scared, it took over me. WHO ARE YOU? I want to scream,I can't. It was so close, too near and yet a hand interjected and an apology was muttered'
 
'Pain, it was all over my head but then I felt your touch and it was gone. Do you have powers? Who are you?'
 
"No"
 
'Who said that? I don't care anymore as long as I saw you'
 
'I felt it, a jolt. I then felt a crack in my head. Something was waiting, someone was waiting but who is it? Why is it waiting? I have forgotten after.'
 
'Waiting'
               'Waiting'
                               'Waiting'
                                              'Waiting'
                                                             'Waiting'
                                                                            'Waiting'
                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                                                                                           'Waiting'
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           'End'
 
 
 
 
There you have it. Her sight, are you contented? Or not because nothing was described, nothing was named? Well if you were in a saddening situation, would you describe everything or just pay attention to the one you love the most for the limited time that was given?
 
Your choice.
 
Your call.
 
My end.
 
My farewell.
 
My goodbye.