Chapter 5: Tears and Questions

The Light in the Dark (r)
Two figures can be seen laying down on the bed. They were basked in warmth not just from the sun but also from the warmth that was radiating from each other. Light snores can be heard inside the old room. There was only one bed so they were sleeping together. Sweet isn't it?  There bodies were pressed together as they enjoyed each other's presence as none of them wanted to leave even though they were still asleep. No one was there except for the two of them. Two bodies were facing each other, there hands were entangled as there eyes were both closed. There was no alarm but one of them opened there eyes. The first thing it saw was an uncommon scenery to its own eyes.  It wasn't used to seeing someone in front of her.Of course, who wouldn't be when you live alone for such a long time? It loved the company that was given to her.It slowly looked down when it felt something soft, it was there fingers that were entangled with each other as it smiled softly. It raised it's hand as it softly caressed the soft hair and slowly another pair of eyes fluttered open. The figure sat up as the other followed as it used its other hand to caress its own eyes as sleep is still within her. It smiled at the cute sight as it reached out once again as it patted its head softly making the other latter blushed as the action as it also noticed there entangled fingers but it didn't pulled away but the other did which made the other sad.
 
"Let's go?" It held out it's hand which made the other smile once again as it's frown turned upside down as it nodded and took the offered hand. They ate together, enjoyed each other's company. It was a deep friendship between them but there is something much more deeper than that and for now, it will be kept unknown. The door to the same old room creaked as two figures made its way. The other one went towards to the corner and picked up something while the other went towards the rocking chair and opened the book. It scanned its contents before flipping page after page and just like the same as the past few days, it came in contact with another bookmark. It has four colors as it was divided into four boxes. The first box on the left on the upper one was black while beside it was pure white.On the bottom box of the black box was the color red and beside it was the color blue. It took out the bookmark as it slided its hand gently at the very page and smiled. It looked up to see the other one was ready with a material within it's grasp as it patted it's head for the last time before starting to read.
 
"Chapter 5..."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 5---------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Who a-are you?" It spoke as its natural reaction was to shake in fear. It was terrified by the new faces that was bestowed in front of it's eyes. It's body trembled as it was terrified but the new faces told a different one. They were thinking of one thing as something clicked inside of them once they put there gaze on the terrified figure but they remained silent as they put more thought to it but one of them reacted. It slowly walked towards the figure slowly before crouching down low to meet it's eye level but after it did ,it backed away as it flinched.It was mesmerized as it kept it's gaze to those enchanting eyes and slowly it's body moved as it reached out a single hand towards the cowering figure. It didn't uttered a word but it's body spoke a lot. The figure was backing away until it felt it's body falling behind so it held out it's hand on it's side to keep it's balance but it kept backing away from the intruding hand. The hand was near to it's face, just one more push and it will come in contact to those smooth cheeks but before it did, another hand grabbed the wrist making it's attention face the other figure along with the others.
 
"Don't touch her." It growled. Dark brown eyes met maddening red eyes as the owner of the dark brown eyes shivered as it kept staring at those never ending red eyes.
 
"So-Sorry" It apologized out of instinct as it also felt somehow guilty. The other one who was holding it's wrist let go of it harshly before those firm red eyes suddenly soften after it felt something hugging it's body as it looked down but only for a crown of a head to meet it's gaze.
 
"Taeyeon, wh-what happened?" The petite brunette asked but Taeyeon didn't gave a reaction to it which made her slightly offended.
 
"What's wrong?" Taeyeon whispered softly which to the suprise from everyone. This is there first time to see someone clinging to Taeyeon,this is also there first time to see how those strict gaze from her eyes turned soft to someone who is considered as a stranger to all of them and also this is there first time to hear a gentle tone on Taeyeon's voice. The figure that was hugging Taeyeon's body just shook it's head as it's answer but it did buried it's face more into Taeyeon's chest. They just sat there watching Taeyeon, there leader, there cold leader with someone in there arms. It's not like they want to sound rude but it's just that they viewed her as a more of a cold and heartless leader. That's what they have always seen, that's what they have known but the scene in front of them made there eyes deceive them but Taeyeon didn't paid attention to it. 
 
Everything was silent as anyone can hear a small breeze passing by that came from the open door. Small souns of sobs and sniffling can still be heard but silence will soon return. They were puzzled, what should they do? Speak but what will they say? Listen but what will they hear? Move but will something happen? Think but what will enter there mind? There minds has already stopped thinking ever since they entered the room. The sun has now rose and it gave enough light for everyone in the room to feast there eyes on the two figures.
 
"What are you doing here?" A strict voice came out as Taeyeon looked at them as her eyes glowed more. They saw it, they heard it, the change and they know that those soft eyes suddenly turned hostile whenever she looks at them and how her voice turns sharp whenever she speaks to them. They were stunned. They know she was cold but they never knew that she can be like someone like...this. Once again, they were stunned,silent,puzzled. They don't know how to react to it ever since they entered the room after feeling a somehow an overwhelming aura in the atmosphere. Should they be happy because they found a potential being? Should they be angry because Taeyeon acted this way? Should they be suprised because they found someone that has a potential to be just like them or be suprised that Taeyeon behaved this way? They all have mixed feelings inside of them but has irritation inside of it's body. The petite brunette from earlier stood up from the floor after being blackened out by it's own thoughts. Everyone was also on the floor, they don't know why but the scene from earlier made there knees buckled so they sat down on the floor. 
 
They just realized that ever since that they entered the room,the only thing that has been progressing is the increasing numbers of questions being formulated be it being spoken out or just inside of there minds. So many things happened but it just came from a simple scene. A simple scene that became complicated for there understanding. The complicated understanding made them confused and it made them reached to the point where they became emotional and the best example for this is the petite brunette. It bit it's lips, it's hands curled into a tight ball, it's eyes darkened even more even though it was already dark to start with. The others snapped out of there trance as they looked at the standing figure as sympathy is now evident into there eyes. Another sob sounded out but it didn't came from the girl in Taeyeon's arms, that girl has already fallen asleep but that sob came from another girl and it was the petite brunette. Slowly tears run down her cheeks as her bangs covered her eyes but they were sure that her eyes were glistening in . With a strangled voice, she spoke.
 
"Wh-Why do you see us as an enemy? Why do yo-you treat us as if we were a threat to you or moreover to that girl? Why won't you li-listen to our words? Why won't you fo-follow us but you follow that girl around as if you knew each other when that girl is already considered as a stranger to you and any of us? We're your friends! so don't look at us like we are your enemy! Even if she's new, we would treat her as a friend if she's that important to you. I-I just can't understand why you seem to not trust us." Her voice suddenly turned soft as her body shook as she tried not to breakdown in front of the person that was extremely important to her even though she was crying so hard.
 
"It hurts us you know." She whispered the last part but it was enough for everyone to hear it. 
 
"Sunny..." One of them called out to the crying girl as Sunny continued crying.Taeyeon's cold gaze was broken as if she was in trance before she picked up the girl in her arms and slowly laid her down beside her before showing a brief smile as she the girl's smooth hair before she slowly let go and turned her body towards Sunny. Everyone flinched by every step Taeyeon took as Sunny sniffed. She used the back of her hand for both of her eyes while she sniffed. The look at Taeyeon's face was unreadable,like the others. Suddenly Taeyeon is in front of Sunny. There breaths hitched, they feared what Taeyeon will do to Sunny.Sure they understand Taeyeon but Taeyeon's way of thinking is still beyond there comprehension.All of the sudden, Taeyeon did something that they have never thought that she will ever do. Sunny was smacked into the wall, blood was oozing out from her head as Sunny coughed up blood while Taeyeon looked at her coldly as a smirk made it's way to her lips,well that's what they thought that Taeyeon will do but here she is with a guilty look in her face while she hugged Sunny tightly. Her arms encircled Sunny's waist while Sunny bury her face deep into Taeyeon's chest wetting it once again.
 
"I'm sorry." Slowly Taeyeon's eyes reverted back to normal as it's killer gaze turned soft and her voice that sounded hostile turned warm and meek. The way she looks and the way she sounds like, they can't help but ask.
 
'Is this the true Taeyeon?'
 
It sounded so real. It looked so real. One of them smiled but mostly was shocked.
 
"I'm so sorry Sunny. I-I didn't meant to. I-I don't know what came over me." Taeyeon hugged Sunny tighter than before but not too much as if to choke the petite girl.
 
"Ju-Just please, at le-least trust us. We're you-your friends. We trust you so please trust us." Sunny whimpered as Taeyeon didn't said anything as she simply nodded but if anyone will look at Taeyeon's eyes, you can see her answer.Her chocolate eyes potrayed sadness,guilt,confusion too and sincerity.
 
SM Corps. | 7:00 am
 
A figure can be seen frantically walking or rather speed walking judging the speed it was taking as it quickly stride through the halls avoiding other workers swiftly on it's way before reaching a known black door. 
 
"Sigh" It breath out trying to calm itself down. Fix it's hair and tie and when it was sure it's presence was proper, it knocked on the door earning an approval from inside.
 
"Come in." A voice mused and th figure entered the room. t was a vast room. Huge shelves covering each sides, old pictures and frames hanging above the shelves and also a large wooden table on the middle with two chairs across from each other. The table also has an emblem on the middle that was placed in front and there was a man that was also wearing a suit just behind the desk with stack of papers beside it along with a cup of coffee on the other side of the stacked papers. If it was your first time entering, you might mistake it to a librabry due to the huge place and also countless of books. The figure behind the desk looked up after hearing the door clicked signalling that someone has went inside it's office.
 
"Oh it's you Leeteuk." The figure mused to the other figure that has just entered his office.
 
"What brings you here?" The same man that was behind the desk asked before setting his pen down as he grabbed his cup of coffee and taking a sip on it as he looked at Leeteuk whom suddenly looked nervous.
 
"Sir. Lee, code red." That's all it took before Lee Soo Man almost spitted out his coffee as his eyes almost bulged out of it's sockets.
 
"You mean..." He trailed off making sure that what Leeteuk was saying was true.
 
"Yes Sir." Leeteuk said as he also nodded showing that what he was saying is perfectly true. 
 
"You're having your period! I thought you were a man Leeteuk! I never knew this was coming!" Lee Soo Man mused making Leeteuk confused and also sigh at the same time.
 
"Sir, that's not what I meant and I don't think we should be exchanging jokes right now." Leeteuk sternly said and look at the laughing man.
 
"Sorry Leeteuk but when you said code red, it means having your period well that's what I have learned since I did took care of my daughter and also don't worry. You sound like you're the bost here haha."
 
"So-Sorry Sir. I should have been more respectful." He bowed as he turned bright red due to embarassment.
 
"It's okay Leeteuk but you seriously need to loosen up. Everything has just started, why don't we sit back and relax and when we are needed to take action we will. Besides, it's not like we can kill it especially when it's here. That would only result of our own death so let's just wait and watch in the sidelines." Lee Soo Man mused with a smile on his face.
 
"When it's the right time, we kill it but of course we are not the one that are actually going to kill it but..."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 5----------------------------------------------------------------
 
*Growl* The sound of a stomach growling made the figure stopped reading making the other blush in embarassment while it held it's stomach making the figure laughed causing for it to blush even more as it hide it's face inside the material that was in it's grasp.
 
"Do-Don't laugh at me..."  It's voice trailed off making the figure abruptly stopped as it stood up and put back the book inside the shelf before proceeding towards the figure that was on the floor that was clutching it's stomach. It patted it's head again making it look at her as the figure give it a smile making it blush even more.
 
"Let's go and eat. It's clearly that you are hungry." It offered and with a nod, it stood up as they started to walk but before they left the room, it opened it's arms wide as it placed the material on the rocking chair. The figure can only smiled and shook it's head before turning around and kneeling on my knee letting the other to hop on and continued there day together. Two figures can be seen around the house laughing, enjoying each other,They were smiling to there hearts content and one of them were very greatful for this. Everything was a first to them,well for the other but for one it questioned itself.
 
'How much time has passed since I cooked for someone else? How much time has passed since I woked up with someone beside me? How much time has passed since I embraced someone? How much time has passed since I felt this kind of warmth? How much time has passed since I smiled at someone? How much time has passed since I laughed with someone? How much time has passed since I cared for someone? How much time has passed since I felt so happy? How much time has passed since I read for someone? And how much time has passed since I waited?'
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay chapter 5 is now done. Thank you for the ones that still reads this ^^ I'm si busy with school work but I'm glad I'm able to finish them already so I was able to update freely. So here is your daily dose of TLITD (r) well not daily since I update after a few days or weeks haha. Hope you enjoyed reading ^-^ Misaio out~