Chapter 9

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho took a glance at the watch on his left wrist.

10.36pm

“It’s still early.. I can spend more time with Doongie after this, m-hmm~!” He mumbled to himself with a wide grin, while pacing his feet back to the small park. In his hand was the small bag containing the small box that G.O asked him to pick up just now.

Even for Seungho, he found that the bracelet that his best friend bought for Dara was beautiful and so he knew the girl would love it. Looking inside the bag again to make sure that he got the right thing for his best friend, Seungho smiled. “If I were to show this to Doongie first, he’ll surely be happier than Dara would be. Aigoo.. that protective brother of Sandara..” 

As he was about to turn at the corner of the path, the white-haired boy could hear some commotion and also the siren of ambulance arriving at a scene. He then frowned and went to look for the source of the commotion and his view went across the street, where he could see an accident happening there. To his view, he could see the paramedics were already helping the victims and so he thought everything must be over then. He shook his head slightly and sighed. “People need to be more careful when driving these days.” With that, he started to pace his way back to the bench again.

However, as he was near to the bench where he asked Thunder to wait for him, Seungho could not see Thunder anywhere near the bench. Only the younger’s beanie was there, aside from the empty plastic bag that was to wrap their ddukkochi earlier. Seungho frowned and looked around.

“Where could he be..? I was just gone for about 20 minutes.. or.. maybe he’s helping the victims?” Almost immediately, the leader’s eyes went to look at the scene just now but to his view, the crowd was already leaving the scene yet still, there was no sign of Thunder being there. He later fished his phone out his pocket and started dialling the younger’s number.

It was awhile until the other party answered the call but as Seungho waited for the other’s voice, his ear was greeted with silence.
“Yeobosaeyo..? Doong-ah.. Doongie are you there?” There was still no voices answering his questions and what he could only hear now was the sound of a person panting and breathing heavily. It was almost like the person was running while answering his call.

“Sanghyun-ah. Doongie, where are you? Answer me, please..” he said, feeling more worried than he already did.

“I-I..H-hyung..h-help me..H-hyung..h-hyung..” Thunder’s voice came out so suddenly and he sounded like he was in danger. The boy’s voice was trembling in fear and this made Seungho’s heart beat faster. He immediately stood up on his two feet.

“Where are you, Thunder?! Tell me!” He knew he must find Thunder fast or else he would not want to even know what would happen to his lover. 

“I-I..I-I’m h-hiding..”

“Hiding?” Seungho stopped. ‘What is he talking about?’Seungho sensed something was right at that moment. “Hiding from who, Thunder?”

“F-from..h-him.. Hyung.. h-hyung! Hurry up and f-find me.. Please.. Or else he might find m-me and..and..” 

“Calm down, Thunder. Now, tell me where you are or at least what you could see near you and I’ll come to you as fast as possible. Look around you, Thunder.” Seungho tried to sound as calm as possible as he knew the other party was panicking. Something definitely happened to Thunder and Seungho knew he needed to find the younger fast to know what actually went wrong. 

“A-A.. A white building.. I could see a white bungalow in front of me.. T-this neighbourhood..Urgh I-I don’t know..” 

“Okay, Thunder. You did a good job. Now stay there and don’t go anywhere. I’ll come for you, okay?”

Almost immediately, Seungho grabbed the things he put on the bench alongside Thunder’s beanie and ran towards any direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter