Chapter 5

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir sat onto the bench again. He had been left alone for about 20 minutes already; yet there was no sign or Sangbae or Joon coming back at where he was at all. It was starting to wear his patience off and he was back to standing on his two feet now, eyes wandering around to look for the figures he waited for.

“Where are they? What is taking them so long to come back here? I thought that the cafe was not even that far from here..” The rapper started to rant to himself again, letting out the frustration he had in his heart.

Just then, a voice came to greet him. “Mireu-yah..” The maknae immediately turned to the owner of the voice who turned to be Sangbae, as he expected to be. “Where’s Joonie hyung?” Mir questioned the other boy.

However, Sangbae seemed to be a little bit hesitant to answer that question at first and Mir just could that from his expression. The younger seemed to be carefully constructing his sentences before he could finally spoke out. “He..He needed to leave. Joonie hyung said he got some schedules to attend and he had to leave immediately. He asked me to say sorry to you.”

“Really?” That one word came out of Mir’s lips unconsciously as he really doubted that was the reason of why Joon was not there as he promised to be. Mir knew that Joon had no schedule that day; in fact it was MBLAQ’s off day. ‘We got no schedules to attend today. He’s lying ... but why?’ Mir thought to himself before he brushed the matter off his mind and decided to just ask Joon later.

Sangbae then held a cup towards Mir and smiled. “He got you this, though. Joonie hyung bought you your favourite drink. It’s green tea, right?”

Immediately, Mir’s eyes were shot wide open. “Wait.. How’d he know I love green tea? I thought that I never had said that to anyone..? It has been a long time since I had green tea.” The brown-haired boy was definitely surprised by the words Sangbae told him and he kept his eyes on the cup that was now in his hands. Slowly he took a sip; it was indeed that green tea he loved so much.

“He said you always asked him to buy you this, so he thought that this green tea would be what you need the most on this relaxing day. Joon hyung seemed to know it’s your favourite drink though.” Sangbae said in a convincing smile, making Mir took a moment to realise that there might be a meaning behind those things Joon said.

“Oh well, we should go back now, Cheolyong-ah. I’m tired already.” Sangbae said as he yawned slightly. He then pulled Mir’s hand towards him and smiled. “Let me send you back home, neh?”

The other boy just nodded in response before then he was pulled by Sangbae towards the car park. ‘Lee Joon.. why are you acting weird? I couldn’t understand all this..'

 

_______

 

“We’re back now with our guests ... MBLAQ!”

Shindong, the MC of ShimShimTaPa Radio Show was heard once again, followed by some noises made by the members of the ‘dorky idols’ they called as MBLAQ.

The studio was full of laughter that night as MBLAQ was being the MBLAQ everyone knew all these years. No one can ever deny the funny boys’ appearances in shows and they never failed to bring laughter to whoever that watched them in every show. MBLAQ was indeed the ‘Master of Variety’ – as some shows labelled them to be.

Shindong then turned to the boys again, this time holding another piece of paper which had the scripts written on them. “So we shall proceed with the next question. Okay, MBLAQ ... rank yourselves from the most handsome to the least handsome among the members. So I should put the rankings as the following. The first place would be ‘Absolutely handsome’, the second one is ‘Just Handsome’, the third would be ‘Just’ while the fourth I should put it as ‘Normal’. Too bad, the last place would be the member with ‘Whatever’ looks.”

Everyone in the studio burst into laughter after hearing what Shindong just said to them before making eye contacts with each other. “It’s time..” Mir said, causing laughter to everyone as they knew the maknae would be taking his revenge on his hyungs any time sooner.

G.O glared to Mir playfully. “Yah, don’t you dare..” Mir just laughed in response and ignored the elder who seemed to be afraid of the rankings that were to be done soon by his fellow memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter