Chapter 3

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunder opened up his two heavy eyes and yawned. The room was already bright, telling him that he should get off bed anytime now. The sun had risen and brightened up the morning and he knew he should get up soon.

The tall boy turned to the bed next to him. It was empty.

“Joonie hyung..?” he mumbled, half awake but still was conscious enough to realise that his roommate was gone; again.

Thunder sighed. He then tried to reach for his watch placed at the table near him. 8.15 am

“Ohhoo~ I still want to sleep..” He groaned in protest though he knew that would not get him any extra time to sleep. He should get up before Kevin came to woke him up, or else the manager would never stop nagging at them.

Not long after that, Thunder finally got himself into the bathroom and freshen himself up. Well, that was after about half an hour of having the self conflict about whether he should get up or being rebellious for today. ‘Maknaes need to be rebellious at times.’ He thought, but then gave up, being a good visual maknae he was.

As he then walked out of the room, he suddenly realised that the dorm was so peaceful and quiet. Nothing was heard; in fact it was as if he was left alone in the dorm. “Where did everybody go?”

“Hyung..? Seungho hyung? G.O hyung?” Thunder now was walking towards the kitchen but still no one appeared in his view.

“Anyone..?”

The dorm was dead silent. He got no replies.

“I know that today is an off day but don’t we have practice today? Where’d everybody go? Tsk leaving me alone. What a m—“

Suddenly the slender boy was pulled into a room. Thunder got lost of his balance and stumbled upon someone; ended up hovering over someone he knew.

Thunder’s eyes got widen to see the one below him; he was indeed on top of Seungho.

“Hyung?”

For some reason, Seungho who was now lying on the floor laughed and that made Thunder frowned. “Why? Why are you laughing, hyung?”

“What? Did you think that we left you alone, huh? I was home all along, baby boy. No need to be so scared of being left alone, kiddy~” The leader patted Thunder’s head slightly and chuckled, earning a glare from the younger.

“Eyy, hyung~ I’m not a kid!” Thunder pouted slightly as he tried to get off Seungho but then was pulled towards the elder boy once again.

“It’s our off day, Doong-ah~” Seungho said in a very weird tone, a tone which was never heard from the charismatic leader. Thunder frowned, fixing his gaze on the flawless face Seungho owned. “What..do you mean, hyung?” Thunder was trying to read the meaning of that one sentence his hyung said but he failed. “I’m not good at reading people’s mind, okay?” He sent another glare towards the white-haired leader.

Seungho chuckled after seeing such a response from the younger. “What do you think, Doong? What do you think I meant by saying that hmm?” he then wiggled his eyebrows slightly before smirking towards the boy that was on top of him.

Thunder immediately got off Seungho and scooted away from the elder. “H-hyung, stop thinking nonsense!” he said, having his eyes diverted from Seungho’s gaze at once. Seungho then burst into laughter after looking at that cute response from the younger.

The boy flicked Thunder’s forehead and laughed. “Yah, I should say that to you, silly. Stop thinking nonsense!” he laughed, before continued, “... and I thought you were the most innocent member of the group, Park Sanghyun.” Seungho grinned childishly toward Thunder, teasing the now red maknae.

Thunder rubbed his forehead slightly with a pout. “It’s not my fault. You’re acting weird, haraboji (grandpa).”

“Aww~ Okay okay. It’s my fault then. But, what I intended to ask earlier was ... Does this cute boy in front of me having any places in mind that he want to go to today? I’m thinking of bringing him somewhere he wants to go. Tell me.” Seungho leaned forward and looked into Thunder’s eyes, patting the boy’s head softly.

Thunder stayed in silence for a moment before turning towards Seungho once again. “We have a practice today, hyung. We need to—“

“We are short of one member to hold the practice. G.O’s having his schedule this morning and DQ hyung said we should go and enjoy ourselves on this off day we got from the company. So, where shall I bring you, today? “ Seungho immediately trying to get Thunder’s attention back to the question he asked earlier.

“Uhmm~” The younger tapped his chin before shaking his head slowly. “I have no idea..”

Seungho then smiled in response. “Okay, let me bring you to somewhere nice then. Go and get ready, pretty boy.” The elder smiled and then stood up on his two feet, reaching for the towel hung near him.

Thunder just nodded once and went out of the room as well, thinking of where the place would be. Not long after that the two got themselves ready and eventually left the dorm.

 

_______

 

“Whoahhh~ Hyung, this place is so beautiful!” Thunder’s eyes wandered around the peaceful park as the two walked further into it. Thunder and Seungho had just arrived to a park that was built on a hill and since the place had not that many people visiting it, both of the boys decided to not wearing any disguise while having their walk there.

The park they were in was indeed very beautiful; it was built on a hill and from the top of the hill, one could see the scenery of the whole Gangnam. Thunder was so mesmerized by the peaceful and calm atmosphere the park had that he could not stop smiling since the time the two got into the park.

Seungho stole a few glances at the younger when he heard nothing came out of the lips Thunder owned. Not long after that, those quick glances turned into a long fixed gaze as they sat side by side on one of the benches there. “You still can’t stop grinning, can you? Yah, are you that happy, huh?” The elder asked, getting the other boy’s attention upon the questions he spoke out.

Thunder’s eyes went for Seungho’s and he grinned again. “I didn’t know Gangnam has such a beautiful place like this, hyung. How can I not know this? I love this kind of places and I love this place. Thanks, hyung..” he eye smiled at the leader once before again enjoying the scenery that was in front of the two.

For a moment, Seungho preferred to stay in silence and just had his gaze on the beautiful boy next to him. The way the boy smile already made him fluttered and he definitely did not want to miss any moment like this.

“It’s good to know that you like this place. It’s good to be here with you.” Seungho said in a very calm tone, smiling sincerely as he spoke out those words he meant from the bottom of his heart. Thunder in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter