Chapter 6

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys.. Be ier with the mic stand please~ Wave your body a little bit more. I know you guys are tired now but if you do this well today, we shall take a break after this or even might be ending the practice a bit early today. Now, one more round. Do your best, boys.” Their choreographers, DQ stood against the mirror in the dance studio before one of them went to play the music of the intro song, ‘y Beat’.

The music went on and all the five members of MBLAQ were into their charismatic yet y moves of the song.

 

Let’s get it on (Ho) Let’s get it on (Let’s go right now)
Ay girl you y on my beat (Let’s get it on) y beat

 

Feel this voice, trust yourself to the beat
Our hearts are colored with the beat (you wanna swing)


The adrenaline spreads in your body, the escalated feeling, so fine
Give it some volume, feel so tight (do you like it)

 

MBLAQ I like that (Ha Ha)
How you feel now (I’m y Beat)


 

As the music echoed in the room, both the choreographers had their eyes on the boys, eyeing every steps and moves they made along the music played. No mistakes could be made and if they made the mistakes again and again, they would have to repeat the practice until they got the right choreography steps; even if that would take those long hours of practice to finish.

 

Do you wanna y beat
My heart has grown bigger, it’s surreal (I’m y Beat)
Do you wanna make love this beat
It feels like it’ll burst, I like that feel (I’m y Beat)

 

The lights are off tonight and you faintly glow, dim the light (I’m y Beat)
The lights are off tonight and you faintly glow, dim the light, enjoy the night yeah (I’m y Beat)
The lights are off tonight and you faintly glow, dim the light (I’m y Beat)

 

 

 

After finishing the two-hour practice they had, Seungho, G.O, Joon, Thunder and Mir finally got to end their practice session for that day. Sighs of relieved were heard and all of them went on lying on the floor immediately.

“Waa.. I’m exhausted.” Seungho shut his eyes tightly as he was still trying to catch his breath properly. The leader turned to the rest of the members and then smiled. “Good job, guys. We got to finish the practice an hour earlier today.”

The rest nodded in response. “Yeah, good job, everyone.” G.O added, agreeing to what his best friend said just now.

Joon then stood on his feet and went towards one corner of the room with his water bottle. He sat, leaning against the mirror of the room and slowly held in heavy breaths while drinking his water carefully.

Seeing Joon walking away from the rest of the members, Mir had something in mind. He knew that since the incident during the live radio talk show, Joon tried his best to be away from Mir. Whatever Mir did, the elder would answer him cold-heartedly or else h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter