Chapter 2

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehwan walked towards the two young men who were talking near to each other. Jo Kyungho and Lee Byeongki, the two men who were managing the MBLAQ boys for years now were among the ones Taehwan gave his trust in. He knew how well these men work to make sure that the boys of MBLAQ have their schedules smoothly and on time.

As he was approaching the two managers, Taehwan saw the two turned to him before both bowing almost at the same time. “Annyeonghasaeyo..” Kyungho or Kevin, as what all people address him bowed once and stood still in front of the producer. “Do you need to see the boys? Is there anything you want me to tell them?”

Taehwan just smiled at the two and shook his head slowly. “No. No. Nothing it’s okay, Kevin. Anyway, where are they? Still in the practice room? I thought that they have schedule soon?”

“Oh, the director is meeting them right now and then we’ll take them to the recording studio for Music Core.” The younger manager smiled politely as he spoke his words out to Taehwan. Byeongki may be the youngest manager among the three MBLAQ had but his work was never taken lightly. He had been working with JTune for almost one and a half years now, and never had he taken his job lightly as far as everyone concerned. Lee Byeongki was definitely the young man they always looked for.

Just then, Byeongki turned to Kevin who was standing beside him. “Ahh, hyung. I better go and check on the boys. They should be finishing the meeting now or else they’ll be late for the recording session.” Byeongki bowed to both Taehwan and Kevin before he finally left for the Director’s office.

Taehwan took a deep breath before looking at Kevin; his eyes were full of worry. Just by looking at those eyes, Kevin knew something was going on the producer’s mind and so he knew he was the one who was supposed to let the matter out of Taehwan’s mind.

It was not like the two had just known each other for days and Kevin knew Taehwan a lot, batter than the other managers who had worked with the company before. Taehwan was not the type of person who would go around asking people all the things he wanted to know. No.

He was the observant one, thinking and analyzing people to obtain whatever he wanted and need to know. It was always Kevin who got the information informed to him so that it was easier for the producer to do his work well. Kevin knew him so well that even sometimes they both looked like they were so close to each other.

Kevin cleared his throat a few times to get Taehwan’s attention to him. “What is it? Mind to tell me, huh? What are you thinking, hyung?”

Almost immediately, Taehwan tilted his head up towards Kevin, having his eyes widen a little bit. “huh? What? What am I thinking?”

“Stop it hyung. Don’t act like we’ve just known for days. Tell me. Is it about the boys? Who is it? Who is bothering you?” Kevin spoke up his mind and fixed his gaze towards Taehwan, waiting for the elder’s response towards the questions he gave him earlier.

For a moment, Taehwan kept in silence, thinking about whether he should or should not bring the matter u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter