Chapter 11

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy continued to pace his feet around the big mansion and got his eyes wandering around to find his way out of that mansion. Thunder did not even know why he was there in the first place but he knew very well that he needed to get out of the building. He then came to a small hall of what he thought as one of the small living room that floor had.

His surrounding was neither that bright nor dark. Thunder could see a small torch lit on one of the walls in the room, and he could see that was the only source of light that lit up the whole room. After a moment, Thunder’s eyes went to look around him again and the first thing that came into his mind was that the room somehow looked very familiar to him, yet he did not even know why.

 Suddenly his eyes caught a view of one door that was at one side of the room. The tall boy did not know how it happened but he felt that something strong was coming from the door; a strong force that was as if calling him and attracting him towards it. It was not like he could resist it and so the boy took his steps closer to the wooden door. The knob of the door was turned and slowly Thunder poked his head into the dark room.

Everything inside was pitch dark, yet Thunder did not even hesitate to step inside. He could see nothing around him and the young boy just decided to walk straight, further into the room. After a moment, he took a stop and just looked around him. “Where the hell is here-“

It was then suddenly that he could sense someone’s presence around him and so suddenly, he saw a ray of light coming from one direction. Almost immediately, he turned towards that direction.

Thunder’s eyes grew wide immediately.

That silhouette, that figure that became clearer as his eyes had adjusted to the sudden brightness that came to greet his eyes, made his heart stopped that instant. Thunder went speechless. He wanted to scream for help so badly yet nothing that came out of his mouth. He wanted to run away from the room he was in but it was as if his legs were glued to where he stood. Thunder trembled even more than how he already did earlier.

“It’s nice to see you again, Thunder..” A smile was on the man’s lips and only God knows how Thunder hated that. That voice he feared so much had greeted his ears ... once again.

“Doo Joon.. How-“ Thunder finally got to let out some words out of his mouth, though they sounded so much in fear. “Let’s just finish what supposed to be done a year ago, boy.” Doo Joon cut Thunder’s sentence before the younger could even finish it.

All the things that took place almost a year ago suddenly reeled in Thunder’s mind. The boy then fell onto his knees and felt so weak all of the sudden. He did not know how or why but he knew there was nothing to stop what was going to happen from happening.

To his view, Thunder could see Doo Joon’s figure walking towards him in a very slow pace and in his hand, was something shiny. Thunder could not figure out what it was until the other boy was close enough for him to see it clearly. It was a knife; that same knife he saw in that abandoned bungalow he was locked in a year ago. Thunder however could not put his eyes off the shiny knife though he could see it was coming for him.

“Goodbye, Thunder.” It was the last thing he heard before everything went pitch black.

 

_______

 

A loud bang came onto the door of his room.

“Seungho hyung! Open up! Thunder hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter