Chapter 7

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You shouldn’t do that Joon. You really shouldn’t do that.”

Seungho finally managed to catch up with the main dancer of the group. Once he heard his leader’s voice, Joon immediately stopped pacing his feet forward and just stayed standing where he was.

Seungho eyed the latter carefully, trying his best to sense any anger or hatred coming out from the younger. Being a good leader he was, Seungho was always with the sense of being a father to MBLAQ. He was as if having the ability to read people’s minds whenever the MBLAQ members having problems; and now even from the back of Joon, he knew the boy was not angry at all. It was as if his angry self in the practice room just now disappeared at once.

When he could feel that Joon was calm enough to be approached, slowly he walked towards the younger member; still being careful if the other boy would burst in anger any time sooner. However, as he turned Joon to face him, he saw one calm expression that scared him.

Joon looked at his leader in his eyes, looking all calm and acted like he did not even take notice of what had happened to Mir right after he left the room. It was as if he did not remember what he did in the room and he just acted like he normally would on usual days; getting ready to leave for the dorm and ends a day. Seungho narrowed his eyes slightly, still waiting for the other to start talking and explaining things.

“What..?” Joon finally spoke up, feeling a little irritated with Seungho’s glare towards him.

Seungho now know that he was the one who need to let the explanation he was waiting for out of his donsaeng. Joon did not look like he was all about talking about the matter at that moment.

After taking a deep breath, the leader voiced out his sentences. “You promised him that you’d do whatever it takes to make it up to him, Joon. I know you can’t be forgetting that. You promised such a thing to him a year ago, but look at you now.. Mir was having a hard time in coping with his new life the past year, Changsun. Why are you making it harder for him? Why are you turning into your old self again?” Seungho kept his stern gaze at Joon all the time, not even pulling away for a second.

It was true that Joon made such a promise towards Mir while the maknae was in a coma a year ago; and he was so sincere while making the promise to the extent that he made everyone thought that no one would ever able to make Joon break that one promise he made. ‘What could’ve made him change now?’ Seungho thought to himself as he eyed the taller boy carefully.

“You wouldn’t understand, Yang Seungho. Let’s just assume that I am not the old fragile Lee Joon you knew, okay?” Joon started to turn and pace his feet away when he suddenly stopped at turned to Seungho back again.

He then said, “Remember what I told you the other day, hyung? I’m leaving.” He ended his last sentence with just a fake smile and left. Seungho in return just managed to let out a sigh and hung his head low.

“Joonie.. do you really have to do this..?” However the question w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter