Meet The Daughter

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin looked at the ceiling still, even as the clock reached seven. He had been caught in his childhood memories, which did, that he had completely forgotten about time and place – and that he had to prepare himself to meet his father’s business partner’s daughter. As if he cared. He would much rather lie there on the bed, smiling by himself as he thought about all those things he and his childhood friend used to do. However, he had to wake up from his daydreaming sooner or later.

As his mom knocked on his door, he immediately sat up, and reality hit him. He had to hurry just a tiny bit.

“Taemin? Are you coming, dear? The guests have arrived,” his mother called from the other side of his door. And yet, there sat Taemin, still in his school uniform, and his hair slightly messy from lying on his bed for hours. His red hair, which was usually flat, was all curly and messy by now. It was probably tangle as well.
Taemin also concluded, that he might have to take a short shower first, because he didn’t exactly smell good. Was a deodorant enough to cover this up?

No, it was a girl he had to meet, not a guy. Girls could easily smell these things, so he had no choice…

… Jesus. Why did he even care about what this girl meant about him? She was probably just a spoiled brat, with no brain or emotions at all.

“Uh, mom! I have to take a bath, I’ll hurry I promise!” Taemin then said. He could hear his mom sigh in frustration on the other side of the door.

“You didn’t shower yet? Taemin, the guests are already here!” his mom sighed deeply.

“But I have to impress the daughter, right?” Taemin said quietly, which made his mom smirk slightly. She probably thought, that he actually cared about this girl? Or that she might even be able to turn Taemin straight? Or at least bi?

No, Taemin just knew exactly what to tell his mom, to make her forgive him.

“Oh, okay honey! Just take your time,” Mrs. Lee hummed happily as she went away, and walked down the stairs to get back to her husband and their guests, who were waiting patiently and talking, mostly about business, in the living room.

Taemin just rolled his eyes at his mother, as she actually believed in his words.

He just got up from the bed, and walked to his own bathroom, which was connected to his room, and started stripping himself on the way, not really caring about where his clothes went, being scattered all over the floor.

And then… As he was in the shower… His mind and thoughts started wandering inside his head. This, however, always lead to thinking about his biggest crush in his life; Kai.

He always started thinking about Kai when he was taking a bath, because it was the only time, where he wouldn’t get disturbed, or even worse; caught. It was probably his biggest fear to be caught with a , or anything like that. That’s where the shower was a perfect place to think of Kai – because he was partly by thinking of the handsome gang leader, and he was partly calmed by the water, never really getting an .

Yes, Taemin was slightly erted, but only on the inside – he was a teenager after all. He didn’t like showing it to people, he just kept it to himself, even though a lot of teenagers were even more erted than he was. He just liked imagining him and Kai together, in the same bed. Their clothes spread across the whole room as Kai hovered over him, looking down at him with those perfect, beautiful and yet mystical, dark eyes. Taemin would them imagine, how he would gasp, maybe moan under him, as he ran his hands through Kai’s cornrows, playing with the long, fake braids, as they made love – not as they ed, but made love. There’s a huge difference, and Taemin clearly preferred making love.

Taemin was leaning against the shower wall slightly, as the rather cold water was running down his body, doing its very best to keep him from being too by this younger male. He took a deep breath, and tried his best to make Kai go away, so he wouldn’t think about him the rest of the day – that would just be awkward.

“Aish… Why me?” he just sighed, feeling a bit annoyed as he thought about the whole thing with being gay. He was clearly not completely out of the closet yet, since he felt a bit ashamed at times. Mostly because Kai would laugh at him, if he knew about his dirty thoughts.

Taemin washed the body wash off his body – yes, he had to smell nice for his parents as well for this girl, just to make them all happy.

But that girl could just give up.

She wasn’t getting into his pants.

Only Kai was.

… As if that would ever happen anyway.

Taemin stepped out of the shower as he turned it off. He grabbed his towel and just quickly started drying his body, sighing relieved as he saw that he hadn’t gotten a – not even close. Luckily, or this might take a bit longer.

“Not today, Kai,” he smirked to himself, humming a bit as he wrapped the towel around his hips, and decided to go back into his room to find some clean clothes. He was still in his very own thoughts though, only thinking about Kai – but in a less erted way. He was only thinking about innocent, romantic things they could do together.

Like going on a picnic!

Or camping in a tent, like he used to do with his childhood friend.

Taemin sighed happily as he opened his closet, looking around at his clothes.

Yeah, he would love to go on a picnic or camping with Kai. He was sure, that Kai would be sweet and kind, if he just knew him better.

“It’s some nice books you have here,” a voice said, which made Taemin freeze in place. The voice was clearly a girl talking, young and definitely unknown. Taemin didn’t really have any girls as friends, or acquaintances.

And… What’s worse: Taemin was just wearing a ing towel.

He turned around, being met by the sight of a young, but very beautiful girl, sitting by his bookcase, looking around at all the different books Taemin owned. A couple of them were even lying around her, as she had already looked at them. The girl had pretty short, brown hair, and bright, brown eyes. Her skin was white and very beautiful – everything was beautiful about her! Even her slim body, and thin shoulders, where a pretty, pink dress hang from, covering her body down to her thighs, where a pair of slightly transparent black tights covered the rest.

“… What are you doing in my room?” Taemin asked after a few seconds of silence. The girl just kept looking at books, not really seeming to care about the probably a bit older boy looking at her with a weird glare.

“I’m examining your books, can’t you tell by looking?” the girl said playfully to Taemin, who didn’t really think it was fun at all. Probably because he was ing .

“Oh, really?” Taemin rolled his eyes, “Well, you’ll have to leave. I need to get dressed.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve seen a guy before,” the girl laughed softly, “You wont scare me away.”

Taemin didn’t like her soft voice and sweetness – as if she was being too sweet to him on purpose. Who sent her to his room anyway? His parents? They wanted him to be embarrassed by being in front of a girl about his age?

Adults were strange.

The girl’s hands, however, seemed to get pretty close to the back of his book shelf, where Taemin kept his secret scrapbook with photos of Kai and other hot males – he was still just a teenager.

This left Taemin no choice.

“That’s it! Out!” Taemin said immediately, walking to the girl and actually grabbing her shoulders a bit harsh but gently as well. The girl started pouting, as she was taken to the door.

“What’s wrong? Did I do anything?” the girl asked curiously, looking back at Taemin with her cute, beautiful, brown eyes.

“No, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t like having females in my room as I find my clothes, since I am indeed very by this moment,” Taemin said formally, as if it wasn’t clear that guys didn’t like girls to look at their lower parts.

The girl was still pouting, as she stood on the other side of the door, which Taemin was now closing. Right in front of her face, not even feeling sorry.

“… ing creepy girl,” he mumbled.

“I can hear you~!”

“Good.”

 

----------------------------

 

“Oh, Taemin! Glad you could come,” said his mother as he went into the living room, where his parents and the guests were sitting. He glared coldly at the girl, who just smiled sweetly at him.

“We guess that you already met Sulli? Isn’t she lovely?” asked his mother, sending a sweet smile to the girl. Taemin just rolled his eyes a bit.

“Yes. Very lovely,” he mumbled, his mind adding; if you by “lovely” mean “annoying disturbance that breaks into your room as you’re taking a shower”… Then yes.

Taemin sat down next to his mom, opposite the girl, who wouldn’t stop looking at him.

“Sulli is very interested in books, you know, Taemin,” started his father, and Taemin already knew where this was heading, “Did you show her your book collection yet?”

“Oh, I saw it already, Mr. Lee,” said Sulli, almost interrupting the older man, “It’s a very impressing collection, and I believe that we have the same taste in books, Taemin.” She turned to look at Taemin again, with her dark, brown eyes that almost caught him – if she was a boy. Taemin wasn’t straight for anyone.

Taemin started to look around the room, looking right from the couches where they were sitting, to the partly open fireplace a few meters away – only some glass separating them from the fire. Then his eyes travelled to all the pictures, that hung on the walls, and the huge window, where the curtains were pulled away – a rare sight – you could see their garden from where they were sitting.

The clouds, however, seemed very dark. There was definitely a storm coming.

… Taemin liked the rain very much… He had always liked it. Especially walking in it, jumping in the puddles…

He used to do that with his childhood friend too.

“Taemin?” Sulli asked as Taemin looked around, seeing that everyone was looking at him, even Sulli’s parents.

“Y-Yes?” he said, clearing his throat a bit as he adjusted himself in the couch a bit.

“Now that you’re… Dressed… Would you then mind showing me your books yourself?” she asked, with that overly sweet voice that made Taemin want to puke. There was definitely something going on inside her head, and he was pretty sure that it wasn’t something good. He could almost see it in her eyes. She was actually a bit like himself. Looking cute and innocent on the outside, but on the inside, she was hiding something from the world around her to see, and people usually never hide good things.

“… Okay?” Taemin said after a short break of silence as he got up, and walked towards the stairs, not really saying much. He could feel the glares from their parents, burning into his neck. He knew, what they were trying to do, but he didn’t know if Sulli was a part of the plan, or just an unlucky victim of it, like himself.

Taemin was still sure, though.

No one was as hot and tempting as Kai, not even Sulli. 

 

__________________

A/N: 

Well this was a y chapter. ;;A;; 

I PROMISE that the next will be better~ ;;~~;; <3 

And sorry for not being here for a long time... I've been having terrible sleeping problems the last week, being awake 3-7 times every night for no reason.. And I bought a pokémon game... Yeah, because when you're having sleeping problems you should definitely buy a new game for for DSi ... 

Sleep? What's that? ;;u;; ~

Hope you like it still though... I lub' you all~! 

Oh!! And I have a question to ask you... Since this story isn't exactly Rated... I would like to ask, if you would mind getting a few chapters later on? I'm thinking about writing "pure chapters", which means that there's not really a story line in the , so if you don't like it, you can just skip that chapter~ ^^ Without getting lost or confused about anything~

What do you think? Please let me know~~~ 

 

Comments are love btw~!! <3