Kai's Secret Surprise

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

“Jongin, I’m confused,” Taemin murmured as he and Kai were walking upstairs in the gang leader’s apartment building, walking upstairs to the younger’s apartment. Kai turned slightly to look at his cute boyfriend, who were wearing Jonghyun’s long coat in order to hide all of the awkward Hello Kitty outfit, which he was still wearing due to lack of clothes his size.

“Mmh? Why are you confused, yeobo?” Kai asked as he started unlocking the door to his apartment once again.

“W-Why did you insist on me coming to live in your apartment for a while? I still have to tell my parents, and I’m afraid they’ll go crazy…” Taemin murmured quietly, shyly looking up at his handsome boyfriend.

“Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out,” Kai promised, planting a small kiss on Taemin’s lips before they entered his apartment again. It was getting slightly late, since the both of them had hung out at Key’s place, getting something good to eat and talking a little bit – mostly about how adorable Taemin looked with that Hello Kitty outfit.

“Do you wanna call now or tomorrow? Your parents think that you’re sleeping over at Key’s place tonight,” Kai said followed by a small yawn from the younger as he stretched his slightly tired body.

“U-Uh,” Taemin mumbled, a small blush covering his apple cheeks a little bit, “I-I can do it tomorrow… But… Will we then be sharing your bed again tonight…?” Taemin’s voice was clearly stuttering, since the elder was slightly nervous and shy when it came to such things, even though the couple had had before – and sharing a bed a night didn’t mean anyway.

“Why are you nervous around me, baby?” Kai asked with a small smirk on his lips as he walked closer to Taemin who was still wearing Jonghyun’s coat.

“I’m not nervous… I’m just confused,” Taemin said as he let out a small chuckle, “But I guess you’re tired. We should go to bed, right?”

Kai smiled widely as he took Taemin’s hand and gently led him inside his bedroom – a place Taemin knew very well already, “Yeah, let’s go to bed,” Kai hummed lightly, “Oh, and if I’m not here tomorrow, that’s because I have an appointment with someone at the hangout place.”

“Oh, I see,” Taemin said, nodding quickly, “I’ll just go see you as soon as I wake up then,” Taemin smiled as he sat down on Kai’s bed and finally took off Jonghyun’s coat, revealing the cute Hello Kitty outfit once again. Kai then suddenly let out a small laugh as he saw his boyfriend’s outfit again.

“I’ll leave some clothes for you to wear before I go, okay? We’re almost the same size, so it’s no problem,” Kai pecked Taemin’s cheek softly before his tanned hands found their way under his hyung’s shirt, slowly pulling the Hello Kitty shirt up, “We should get you undressed, though.”

“E-Eh?” Taemin’s eyes grew wide, “Is that necessary?”

“Mmh? Well, yeah… I wanna cuddle with a shirtless Minnie,” Kai chuckled as he succeeded in pulling Taemin’s shirt off, biting his lower lip as he watched the now visible milky skin and Taemin’s pink s that he truly enjoyed biting when they were making love in the most pleasurable way possible.

Kai quickly pulled off his own shirt, too, and threw it carelessly on the floor. Taemin watched him with his cheeks still pink. He watched, how the moon light from the window was shining into the room, shining slightly on Kai’s beautiful, tanned body, making the slightly marked sixpack visible.

“Y-Yeo… Bo,” Taemin mumbled quietly, looking up at Kai’s beautiful features on his face as he was looking directly back at him with slightly lit eyes, showing something in a mix between lust and just pure, caring love. The younger gently cupped Taemin’s face in his hands, leaning in to make their plump lips meet in a gentle, soft, yet passionate, kiss. It didn’t take long before their lips started moving in synch. Taemin had closed his eyes and had just started to lean more into the kiss as he knew of nothing better than to taste Kai’s soft lips, which were like the inside of a rose.

“I love you,” Kai whispered quietly as he moved closer to Taemin, wrapping his arms around him as he gently pushed him to lie down on the bed, with him next to him. Kai’s arms were wrapped securely around the elder’s waist as he held him close, their lips not parting before the both of them needed air and were forced to part.

“I don’t want you to leave me, ever. Understand? If you do, I’ll come and find you,” Kai whispered quietly against Taemin’s lips as he softly poked their noses together, earning a small chuckle from the elder.

“I will never leave you, okay?” Taemin whispered back, planting a small peck on your younger’s cheek before he snuggled against him, his head lying against Kai’s chest where his heart was beating fast for him.

“Good night, baby…” Kai said as he closed his eyes to fall asleep.

“Nightie, yeobo,” Taemin purred back.

 

Taemin slept peacefully that night. He was in deep slumber indeed, since he had still been quite exhausted from the night before, because of the drug and all the they had had. He enjoyed the scent of the gang leader, but mostly when he didn’t stink of drugs and alcohol because that was truly something Taemin disliked. He really wished, that he could make Kai stop doing drugs, too. The alcohol part was quite normal, but not the drugs. Taemin cared for Kai’s health more than anything, just because he loved that damn little wolf pup.

Taemin was woken up from his sleep, as he suddenly felt very cold. Kai’s apartment was slightly chilly, but the coldness came from the fact that Taemin was completely alone in the bed. He realized this, as soon as he looked over his shoulder and saw the empty space next to him.

“… Jonginnie?” Taemin muttered quietly as he rubbed one of his eyes, trying to wake himself up, “Oh, right… He told me already.” Taemin’s voice was very quiet, since he was only talking to himself anyway.

Even though the young, rich child was all alone, he knew where Kai was at the moment, and just the thought of seeing him made him sit up in the bed to get stretched.

However, his sweet, quiet morning wake-up got interrupted as soon as he heard some noise from the living room. It sounded like something heavy was being dropped, or pushed, on the floor, followed by a complaining voice from a not-too-known person. Taemin quickly covered himself with the blanket completely, as if it was going to protect him from whoever was in the room next to him.

“W-Who’s there?” Taemin exclaimed with some sort of a small whimper.

“… I think he’s awake, gege,” Taemin heard someone say from the other room after a few seconds.

“Oh, you think so?” another voice said as someone was suddenly knocking on the door to the bedroom, “Are you up yet?”

“E-Eh? Who are you…?” Taemin mumbled quietly, hiding even more under his – or Kai’s – blanket.

“Oh, sorry!” a voice said, the first voice which had said something. Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened, and Taemin saw Tao stepping in with a smile on his lips, “Sorry, hyung, but Kai told us to look out for you, that’s all!”

“Eh? Kai did?” Taemin asked carefully as he felt his cheeks blushing slightly all of a sudden. He loved the fact that Kai actually cared about him so much that he would tell two of his gang members to look out for him.

But why? Couldn’t Taemin take care of himself just for a morning?

“Oh, well… Thank you,” Taemin smiled weakly as he got up from the bed, “I think I will take a shower then.” He yawned as he went for the bathroom next to the bedroom, Tao watching him.

“Do you need someone to shower wi- Ouch!!” That was the sound of Kris hitting Tao in the back of his head with his palm.

“Don’t ask people about such things!” Kris said, rolling his eyes slightly at the younger who was still rubbing the back of his head for the stinging pain from the slap.

“But you never know! He might want to have company?”

“You’re the only one who wants company while showering, aish…”

“Well, will you keep me company in the shower later then, appa?”

“… You little-…”

Taemin carefully just sneaked into the bathroom before the couple started dragging him into things that he didn’t want to know anything about. He barely knew the guys, too. He only knew, that Kris was a really cold type, though he at being cold. Apart from that, Tao liked Gucci and apparently he liked showering with people, too.

You learn something new every day, huh?

Taemin finally had the chance to take off the humiliating Hello Kitty shorts, since the shirt had already been pulled off the evening before. He had really hesitated to sleep , or at least in his underwear, but he thought that it would just lead to something else with the gang leader – such as , which his definitely wasn’t ready for yet.

A small sigh left his lips as the warm shower water ran down over his body, washing everything away like a wave of pureness. As he stood there, completely in the shower, he started thinking about some time ago, before he even knew Kai – or the new Kai. When Taemin was so crazily in love with him, that he fantasized about him, thinking about how they would have in the shower together. He didn’t really fantasize about that anymore though, since Kai was in fact his boyfriend and they could have real . They didn’t have to imagine their .

“Taemin! Kai wants you to come to the hangout when you’ve got the time,” Kris called from the other side of the door to the bathroom, “He wants to speak with you.”

“Arrasou,” Taemin sighed. A little part of him felt like some kind of prisoner, with people looking over him like he wasn’t allowed to do anything Kai wouldn’t like. Were Tao and Kris looking over him because Kai didn’t trust him? Did Kai think that Taemin would run away, perhaps?

A lot of strange thoughts ran through Taemin’s head, even as he got dressed in some of Kai’s clothes, he couldn’t stop thinking about it. He just sighed, happy that he and Kai were about the same size, so Taemin wore an oversized hoodie and a pair of tight jeans.

No more Hello Kitty!

Taemin did wonder, though, why Kai had left. Why couldn’t he just have waited for Taemin to wake up, or at least wake Taemin up and let him go with him? Taemin didn’t really understand it, was Kai hiding something from him? Something he didn’t want Taemin to find out?

He probably was.

________________________

A/N: 

Yup! Kai is hiding something, but you'll find out soon! ;3 ~

Please do vote for this poll, too~ It's quite important for me~

Feel welcome to explain why you voted for this poll as you did in the comments~

Comments are love~!! What do you think Kai's secret surprise is~?