The Mr. Simples

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin’s hand was wrapped shyly around Kai’s, while his eyes were looking awkwardly at the ground. He wasn’t saying anything at all, since he just felt so embarrassed by the comments from the gang members, so he just let Kai tell them everything about how they started dating. The young gang leader didn’t seem to have any problems with telling his friends, that they were indeed dating, and that they both were deeply in love.

The gang members were still a bit surprised, though.

“You know… When I told you to kiss last time he was here… I was just joking,” Chanyeol laughed softly, scratching the back of his head a bit, “I had no idea you were actually having a crush on each other! That must have felt awkward…”

“Y-Yeah…” was all Taemin could mutter as he tightened his grip slightly on Kai’s hand, still looking at the ground.

“I just didn’t think that Kai liked guys, that’s all,” Baekhyun said, watching Kai and Taemin’s awkward behavior as they played a bit with the other’s hand, chuckling at each other like two teenage girls. Baekhyun then frowned slightly at their lovey-dovey acts before mumbling, “Ugh… I think I’m gonna throw up very soon…”

“Aw, Baekhyun don’t be mean now! I think they’re cute,” Amber said with a soft smile, “But you’re right, I’ve always thought that Kai had a thing for Yuri or something?” Everyone went silent as Amber said those words, and she immediately understood, that she had said something wrong, as she covered a bit, looking away from the lovely couple.

“Oh, where is Yuri, by the way?” Kai asked all of a sudden, as he realized that Yuri wasn’t there anymore. When did she leave? And why?

Kai was so very oblivious.

“She left when you started doing your little warm-up to the live ,” Kris said with a cold voice, not even laughing, like Chanyeol who was cracking up at Kris’ seriousness.

“S-Sorry… It’s my fault…” Taemin mumbled quietly, biting his lower lip awkwardly as he finally looked at Kai with a pair of innocent eyes.

“It’s not your fault, Taeminnie,” Kai whined softly, kissing his hyung’s silky cheek once, “It was me who couldn’t stay away from you… I just want to eat you, sometimes…”

“O-Oh…” Taemin said shortly before facing the ground again, his cheeks burning again. He knew what Kai meant by saying that he wanted to eat him up. He just thought that they were moving a bit too fast, maybe? Taemin had just been , and definitely wasn’t ready for any kind of ual interactions yet! Well they had just been together for two days, Kai didn’t already want to have with Taemin, right? Right?! Even though they were at an age, where it was completely normal, maybe even necessarily, to have frequently, Taemin was still unsure. Just when he thought about having , imagines of the incident at the back of the school were shot into his head again.

Did Kai really want to have with him so badly?

And…

Could Taemin really tell him, about what the doctors had said to him? About the thing, that he might not be able to have like that again?

Apparently Joon had somehow ripped something inside of him, and for some reason it wasn’t healing properly or anything. The doctors were concerned, and told Taemin, that it could have happened because the happened so fast, without any preparation.

Which is probably also a big reason why it hurt so much, or at least Taemin hoped it was the reason it hurt so much! Because if it hurt like that every time he had , then he wasn’t really sure if he wanted to try it again…

Would Kai maybe leave him, if he knew that he couldn’t have with him?

He seemed so eager to make Taemin his.

“Taemin, are you okay?” Kai asked carefully, the elder’s hand gently while looking at his slightly troubled face.

“I-I’m fine, Kai,” Taemin said quietly with a faint smile, looking at his boyfriend, “It’s nothing, okay?”

“Okay, Princess,” Kai said with a smile as he planted a small kiss on Taemin’s plump lips.

“Ugh! Now I’m seriously going to throw up…” Baekhyun muttered in the background. The other members of the gang couldn’t help but laugh at Baekhyun, Chanyeol even patting his back gently.

“Just come out with it,” he said, just making the members laugh even more, including Taemin. Even Taemin thought, that the Prince and Princess thing were a bit cheesy, but he still liked it somehow.

“Oh, there you are!” a voice suddenly said, making all the members stop laughing that instant, including the rather confused Taemin, who just turned his face the same direction the rest of the gang members did. However, Taemin didn’t send the person talking a cold glare, like the other people around him, he just looked at the young man with confused eyes.

It was a young man, who was talking, his voice seeming rather cold and harsh. He had bright, brown hair and dark eyes. His skin was a little bit tanned, but not much. Taemin would guess, that he was just about thirty years old, even though he seemed to look like someone who was twenty or such.

Oh, and he was not alone. Not at all… Because behind him, there was fourteen other guys, just about his age, too, or a few years younger. Taemin definitely thought that he had seen them before somewhere, but he couldn’t really remember where. He could just remember the cold look in their eyes – the eyes which were full of hate to a certain gang leader, who Taemin seemed to have a big crush on, and was now dating.

“What do you want from me, Leeteuk?” Kai asked coldly, even making Taemin slightly scared by that voice, since he hadn’t heard him talk like that before, and he knew that it was something serious, as soon as Kai’s grip on Taemin’s hand tightened a little bit.

“Oh, you know… The usual! Got any goodies, huh?” Leeteuk smirked at Kai, “Or do you want to pay back what you owe us already?”

“Tsh! I owe you nothing!” Kai exclaimed, standing up from his place, letting go of Taemin’s hand in the action as he faced Leeteuk with a pair of angry eyes.

“I’m not so sure about that,” Leeteuk growled slightly at Kai, and Taemin could feel how his heart started beating faster in fear. The fact, that this other gang had brought a pair of weapons with them, just made it all worse. There were baseball bats as well as knives - some of the weapons even had a few bloodstains on them.

And that’s when Taemin remembered where he had seen those guys before.

The redhead quickly stood up, not thinking whether or not this might be a good decision, he just stood between the two gang leaders, his back pressed slightly against Kai’s chest as he looked at Leeteuk with slightly pleading eyes.

“P-Please don’t hurt him again…” Taemin’s heart was racing, beating faster and faster in fear, that he might be the one getting hurt at that time. He could hear a few of the other gang’s members’ snicker a little bit at his foolish try at begging for mercy for Kai.

“Oh, and who do we have here?” Leeteuk said with a smirk as he grabbed around Taemin’s jawline with his hand, easily holding him still as he examined his beautiful, silky face and red lures, “Are you Kai’s toy or something?”

He didn’t get to say anything else, because in the same instant, Kai had yanked Leeteuk’s hand away from the poor, startled Taemin, who was already clinging slightly to his boyfriend in fear.

“Stay away from him, understand?” Kai growled coldly at Leeteuk, his eyes turning slightly red in rage, “He’s not even a member of my gang, so he has nothing to do with this!” Kai assured Leeteuk, wrapping an arm around Taemin’s waist to protect him from the man’s actions.

“Everyone who doesn’t hate you, has something to do with this, Kai,” Leeteuk said coldly, walking threatening closer to Kai, his eyes not leaving his for one second, since the both of them knew, that it just took a single blink with an eye, before one of them were spontaneously attacking the other.

“Taemin… I think you should leave,” Kai said, still not looking away from Leeteuk, “Suho will you out of here.”

“Suho?” Leeteuk laughed slightly, still smirking at the younger gang member, trying to humiliate him, “You’re still using those codenames, really? Kai.”

“Oh, you’re the one to talk? Park Jungsu?” Kai growled slightly. Suho soon came up to Taemin and took his hand to pull him away from the two fighting gang leaders, as the elder was pretty sure, they were going to start a fight very soon.

“Should I just tell all your gang members what your real name is? I’m sure they don’t even know it,” Leeteuk smirked at Kai.

“Do it, and I’ll swear that I’ll kill you,” Kai growled angrily back.

“W-What’s going on?” Taemin asked Suho, as he was pulled away from the all of them, quickly getting out of sight of Kai, without even saying goodbye to him, which he thought was a shame. He wanted just a small goodbye-kiss from him…

“Oh, that’s just Leeteuk… He’s the gang leader of, yeah… You saw them yourself,” Suho sighed, and Taemin quickly came to walk by his side, looking at him.

“His gang is called The Mr. Simples, and they’re not someone you should take lightly. You saw Kai’s bruises the last time he said something wrong,” Suho sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, “Kai has always been like that, though… Not thinking about what would happen to himself, always caring about other people before him…”

“Mmh? Always?” Taemin mumbled, raising an eyebrow at Suho, “How long have you known him?” He had started to become just a little bit curious about the whole thing.

“Since he was six years old,” Suho smiled at Taemin, “My parents adopted him back then, so we are kind of brothers, you can say.”

“Oh…” Taemin said, nodding a little bit.

“We lived in Daegu back then, though, not in Seoul,” Suho said, as he thought he might as well walk Taemin home, so no one would come and hurt him after what had happened at their hangout.

“Really?” Taemin laughed lightly, “That’s so funny! I lived in Daegu when I was a kid, too!”

“Well Daegu is a pretty big place, I guess,” Suho smirked slightly.

All of a sudden, something struck Taemin, so he quickly turned to look at Suho again, “Wait… That thing Leeteuk said…”

“Yes, what about it?”

“K-Kai… Does Leeteuk know his real name?” Taemin’s voice was stuttering slightly, Suho quickly turned his face to look at him, raising an eyebrow at the younger guy.

“Why do you ask about that, all of a sudden?” Suho asked, stopping up on the road to Taemin’s home, his eyes not moving away from Taemin.

“C-Can I know his real name? Please?” the younger asked carefully, forcing a very small smile onto his lips.

“You’ll have to ask Kai about that. I’m the only one in the gang who knows his real name anyway, just like he’s the only one who knows mine.” 

_____________________

A/N: 

To be honest... I TRIED to update yesterday, but really... For some reason... Whatever I wrote...

... 

It was . 

It's so strange, I just have days once in a while where I can't write anything good at all! OuO'' 

Oh well, but here's the update~! ^o^/ ~ I hope you all like it~! <3 Taemin's getting curious about Kai's real identity, huhuhuh~ >3 

Yeah, and Super Junior is here~! All 15 members~! OuO/~ Sorry, Leeteuk... I love you, you old, y piece of human, but in this fanfiction, you shall be a cold gang leader... :c 3 (I really love Leeteuk OTL D: ... ) 

OH AND ONE OTHER THING, PEEPS. <3

Please check this link out!~ It's for my new fanfiction, "Dragon's Wings", which is a TAORIS fanfic! (Because I ship them almost as hard as TaeKai...) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/510206/dragon-s-wings-fantasy-shinee-exo-tao-kris-taoris

It's my very first try on a fantasy fanfiction, and I hope it'll be good, and that you'll subscribe and read it~! ^o^/ Of course my "Between Braids and Kisses" is my FIRST PRIORITY fanfiction, meaning that I'll update more on this, than I'll update on my Taoris fanfiction, 'kay? <3 

Comments are luuurve~ <3