Small Flames of Lust

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin was quickly outside the apartment building, heading his way to the hangout place for Kai’s gang. He was very curious about what Kai was doing since he had to leave this early in the morning. It annoyed Taemin slightly, because he had looked forward to waking up in his arms, watching his sleeping face and kiss him until he would wake up.

That would have to be another time, because right now, Taemin was on his way to see him. He would be so upset if he saw Kai smoking weed or doing drugs, or anything like that. Kai knew that Taemin disliked it, even if he had “tried” to inhale a joint before – which didn’t turn out incredibly well. However, back then was about the first time that he and Kai actually communicated, and the elder could still remember it clearly. Just the thought of it made his cheeks turn slightly pink.

They had come a long way since then.

Suddenly, Taemin heard something from behind him. He turned around, just in time to see a couple of older guys looking away from him, trying not to get caught staring. Taemin would guess that they were in the last twenties or such - they looked quite old compared to Kai’s gang, though.

Taemin bit his lower lip softly as he turned around and continued walking again, not realizing that the older guys’ eyes were following his every move, with sly smirks on their lips.

A small huff left Taemin’s lips as he had arrived at the gang’s hangout.  A small wave of security washed over him as he stepped towards the place, looking a little bit around, sniffing slightly for the smell of something disgusting. He could smell a little bit, and it stung in his nose as well as his brain. He was going to be very upset if Kai was smoking something that would make him high.

“Ouch! Be careful with that thing!” someone exclaimed, making Taemin gasp slightly as he hurried the last bit towards the place. It was Kai’s voice, and the elder was slightly scared that he was hurt or anything – but as he ran up to the gang, he saw what was going on, and he froze completely at the sight.

All of the gang members turned to look at Taemin with surprise, as they probably didn’t think that he would just show up all of a sudden – and even wearing Kai’s clothes. Some members were heard whistling at him as they got the hint.

Kai was sitting on a crate – bare-chested - Kris sitting behind him with something in his hand that might look like a tattoo pen. This scared the out of Taemin, mostly because he had heard from Tao, that Kris was so awful at drawing.

And now he was making a ing tattoo on Kai, or what?!

“W-What’s going on here?” Taemin asked carefully, looking at the members around him. Kai just smiled sheepishly at him, letting out a small chuckle.

“Aw, yeobo… I had hoped that I might be able to surprise you, but you found out before I had the chance to,” Kai said with a sweet, soft voice.

“But why are you letting Kris do it?” Taemin asked as Kris continued his work on Kai’s back with his tattoo pen. Kai raised an eyebrow at Taemin and tilted his head slightly.

“Why not? Kris is great at making tattoos,” Kai said with a puzzled face. Taemin turned to look at Tao, who was looking back at him with an approving nod. Were they serious? Kris was a really bad drawer and artist, but apparently he was good at tattooing?

“Okay, I’m done,” Kris said, turning off his tattoo pen as he gently Kai’s back with a piece of paper – or a napkin, Taemin couldn’t really tell since it was stained completely black by the ink.

“That was about time, it hurts worse than a sun burn,” Kai whined softly while Kris looked at his masterpiece on Kai’s back, giving an approving nod as he seemed to be satisfied with the outcome.

“I don’t know if I dare to look,” Taemin murmured quietly, but quickly the gang members ran behind Kai to look at the tattoo. Just about two seconds went by before the members’ mouths hung open in awe. Taemin’s guess was, that either the members were extremely impressed, or they were shocked because of the fact that Kai just ruined his beautiful, tanned back with one of Kris’ “masterpieces”.

“Is it good, guys?” Kai asked, turning his head to look a bit back. However, there was no reply from his gang members, so the leader just rolled his eyes and got up from his seat and he walked to Taemin, “Never mind, then. I’ll let Minnie decide if it’s good or not!”

“Y-You really shouldn’t,” Taemin murmured, “I’m not good at that. I don’t know if a tattoo is beautiful or not.” Taemin was lying, he just didn’t want to break Kris’ heart and make Kai mad if the tattoo was bad.

“Mmh? But you adore the artwork we did on the buildings, don’t you?” Kai asked, raising an eyebrow, “The ‘graffiti’, as some people call it.”

“W-Well, yes…” Taemin stuttered slightly, making Kai smile warmly at him.

“Then just say what you mean about this,” Kai said just before he turned around and Taemin prepared for the worst.

However, the elder froze as he saw Kai’s back.

The tattoo was huge! It was covering almost all of his back, only leaving a few places uncovered because of the choice of shading Kris had done. The tattoo looked like the face and neck of a wolf, howling at the full moon, which the moon was tattooed on Kai’s left shoulder blade – the shading making it look like it was even shining on the night sky that was Kai’s tanned skin. The wolf was so detailed, that you could almost see every strand of hair in its fur, overlapping other strands. Kris must have spent such a long time of making such an artwork – Taemin was really impressed, and he couldn’t stop himself from gently running his soft fingers over it in awe. Immediately as his skin touched Kai’s, he saw how the younger flexed his muscles because of the contact, making his shoulder blades and hinted muscles in his back visible.

“… Wow,” was all Taemin could say.

“Mmh?” Kai turned his face to look back at Taemin, “Do you like it, baby?”

“Yeah,” Taemin smiled sweetly as he looked at the younger, “I like it a lot… Reminds me of the beautiful paintings on the buildings around here.” His words made Kai smile, and the younger turned around to face Taemin. He then leant forward to leave a small peck on the elder’s lips.

“You’re so precious, you know that?” he whispered softly against the elder’s plump lips. Taemin blushed slightly and had to look a little bit away.

“I-I love you, yeobo,” he whispered quietly, biting his lower lip as his lips threatened him to turn into a cheesy, shy smile, which he hated when happened.

“Will you go on a date with me tonight?” Kai asked, immediately making Taemin look at him again – eyes wide in surprise.

“D-… Date?” Taemin asked, just to make sure he didn’t hear wrong. Kai smiled widely and nodded eagerly.

“I wanna go on a date with you, Minnie,” Kai exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the elder’s waist, “There aren’t too many days left of the summer break, you know?”

“I-I know,” Taemin murmured, pouting cutely, “And then I’ll be away from you for a long time every day…”

“Which is why we should enjoy this time together, right?” the gang leader smirked, pecking Taemin’s lips softly, “I already know where I wanna take you…”

“Y-You wanna take me?” Taemin stuttered shyly as he heard completely wrong, his cheeks turning dark red, “B-But you’ve already taken me many times?”

“Oh, I’m sure Kai wants to take Taemin everywhere! Literally,” Taemin heard Chanyeol say with a loud laugh from behind Kai.

“Let’s sum up places to do it,” suggested Sehun with a sly smirk, noticing damn well how red Kai’s face was slowly turning.

“Bed, floor, chairs…” Luhan started.

“Kitchen counter, washing machine…” Baekhyun continued.

“Toilet, shower, bathtub…” Kris laughed lightly.

“Oh, not to mention all the public places you could do it!” Tao exclaimed.

“… Can we leave now?” Kai let out as a small whine like a helpless wolf cub as he hid his red face in the crook of Taemin’s neck. Taemin chuckled lightly as he kissed Kai’s neck, making the younger shiver slightly.

“All the talk about made me slightly , great,” Taemin sighed, making all the members look at him with surprised eyes – they didn’t really expect Taemin to be the one who got by their talk. Not at all.

Kai stared at his boyfriend with wide eyes, not really understanding what he had just said, “… Excuse me?”

“Sorry, yeobo,” Taemin laughed softly, “Just the thought of having , or just making out with you, makes me all excited and hot.” Taemin’s words were like a sweet, sweet melody in Kai’s ears, and the younger had no idea if Taemin was actually just trying to turn him on or not.

Because if the elder wanted to, Kai would take him right there, right now, in front of everyone – and he wouldn’t give a about their reactions.

“Imagine having in public then,” Kai whispered softly in Taemin’s ear, “Somewhere we could get caught doing it any second.”

“Oh~?” Taemin smirked at the younger, tightening his arms around the younger’s shoulders slightly, “That would be so great to try...”

“Oh, yeah?” Kai whispered huskily, exchanging glares with Taemin as the both of them saw that small flame in the other’s eyes – the flame of lust that had just been lit. Kai was so tempted to just add fuel to the fire, so that Taemin would nearly become uncontrollable in lust and need, making him a mess in no time. For some reason, he thought that was incredibly hot.

“Kai, you’re having a date tonight. Making Taemin unable to walk now would be a very bad idea,” Suho sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. Kai let out a small, low growl in dissatisfaction.

“But-…” the gang leader protested quietly without looking at Suho.

“No, bad dog!” Suho exclaimed, making Kai pout.

“… Okay…” 

_________________

A/N: 

I know I have been bad at updating... TT ~ But yeah... School and stuff... *Sobs*

Oh well, here you go~ o3o Hope you like it! 

Comments are love~!