Awkward Umma Is Awkward

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

There was an awkward silence, as the family consisting of three people, walked back home. Taemin was riding piggyback on his appa, Jonghyun, since he was unable to walk. He couldn’t even stand up – he would fall to the ground immediately because of his very limp legs. Key, however, was still trying to comprehend what had just happened. He was still unable to understand, how Taemin and Kai could have had so many rounds in just one night, without Taemin being ripped open.

“Umma? Did you know about Kai’s real name?” Taemin asked, looking at Key as he tried to break the awkward silence and change the subject if just a little bit.

“Mh? His real name?” Key asked, looking up at his son, whose hair was still very messy, and his clothes not being his own – he had to borrow some of Kai’s clothes, since his own smelled like sweat and , and were quite stained, too.

“Yeah… I found out a few days ago,” Taemin smiled widely at his umma, “It made me so happy you have no idea!”

“Who would his real name make you happy, though?” Jonghyun asked, as he tried to keep up with Key’s walking, still having Taemin on his back.

“O-Oh… I can’t say it out loud, by the way,” Taemin pouted slightly, “It’s a secret, but I think I can tell the two of you, right?”

“I guess you can?” Key shrugged, “Unless it means that I’ll be in danger since other gangs aren’t allowed to know his name, then I’d rather not…”

“Oh,” Taemin said with a small pout, “I don’t know about that…”

“I think we just need to get you a bath before we start talking about anything else, okay? It’s hard to concentrate with the smell of everywhere around you,” Key groaned quietly, running a hand through his hair.

“But I changed my clothes already!” Taemin protested.

“It’s in your hair,” Jonghyun said.

“S-Sorry…”

 

________________________________________________________________

 

It didn’t take long before the family was home at Key’s house, and they had “dropped” Taemin down into the bathtub, telling him to take his clothes off and turn on the water while they went to make some food for the all of them. Taemin didn’t mind spending some time in Key’s bathtub, because if Key was anything, then he was caring for his body and health, which mean he had the most luxury bathtub in the neighborhood.

“Take your time, and be sure to actually use the soap, or else I’ll be hella mad at you,” Key groaned before he left the bathroom, and Taemin immediately started stripping down – feeling a bit sad, though, since his clothes were Kai’s, and they still smelled a little bit like him, even though they were clean.

He already missed him.

He was getting addicted to his boyfriend, and it definitely wasn’t a good thing.

But at least he wasn’t addicted to drugs, right?

Taemin leant back in the bathtub, letting the warm water swallow his body slowly, his lips being formed into a small smirk in pleasure. He let out a small, relaxing moan, closing his eyes as his head was being leant against the wall of the bathtub.

He did feel a little bit sad, though. There was only about ten days left of the summer vacation, since they didn’t have such a long time to take a break at his school. He knew, that the next year at his high school would be tough, which meant he wouldn’t be able to see Jongin much. It hurt him, because he deeply wanted to spend his life with him, but it was so damn difficult, when the both of them were doing different things with their lives! Taemin went to high school, and Jongin… Did stuff. Actually Taemin didn’t know much about what Jongin and the gang did, but he thought that it wasn’t his business, so he never asked. However, he did know that they had something to do with drugs, which was never any good.

What if they got caught, and Jongin ended up in jail?

What were they supposed to do with their children?! Were they supposed to have a father who had been doing crime and therefore didn’t have a future?

… Not that Taemin had thought about getting children with Jongin, one way or another.

Not at all.

Okay, maybe it did cross his mind a few times.

He even found names for them.

Nonetheless, Taemin was still upset about the fact, that they wouldn’t be able to spend so much time together for almost a whole year! And the year after that, too.

“Aish, why didn’t Jongin just decide to go to school, too? Then there wouldn’t be such problem,” Taemin sighed quietly, “I wish I could spend all my time with him.”

However, Jongin had said that Taemin should feel welcome to come and live with him for the rest of the vacation! That just made Taemin beam with happiness, knowing that he could get to know what it felt like living with his love. Taemin would cook for Jongin, clean for him, and do whatever he told him to, just because he loved him – and let’s be honest, Jongin’s apartment needed to get tidied up and cleaned.

Taemin would even wear a cute, pink apron, if Jongin wanted him to.

“Taemin, are you done soon?” Key asked from the other side of the door, “The dinner’s almost ready!”

“A-Almost umma!” Taemin called back, getting woken up from his daydreaming about his gang leader of a boyfriend.

“Good, I made kimchi pancakes!”

“… Of course you did.”

“Oh! I even have this cute outfit you can wear!” Key exclaimed as he immediately opened the door to the bathroom, making Taemin’s cheeks turn completely red – since he was very at the moment, even if the water was covering the most of his body.

“U-Umma!” Taemin exclaimed, his cheeks red like tomatoes.

“Look at it!” Key smiled widely as he showed Taemin some cute, pink Hello Kitty sleepwear, that Key would love if Taemin would wear. However, Taemin didn’t seem too amused by the girlish outfit, and he just frowned at it.

“I’m not wearing that…”

“You have to, though, because it’s the only outfit I have that will fit you,” Key hummed teasingly, “Especially since Kai’s clothes still smell a little bit of …”

“T-They do not!” Taemin whined softly, “And why don’t you have other outfits I can wear? We’re almost the same size?”

“Oh, Taemin… Your chest is broader, and the same goes for your shoulders… My shirts are usually very tight and fits me precisely, which means you wont be able to look good in it,” Key said and finished his lecture with a nod, “I don’t want you to stretch and ruin my precious Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton outfits.”

“I don’t want to wear any of your ty outfits,” Taemin frowned.

“They are not ty! They’re fashionable!” Key protested, “Besides, Jonghyun likes them.”

“That says a lot,” Taemin said, rolling his eyes.

“Now, get up from that bath, and wear this outfit,” Key hummed, waving the pink outfit a bit around, smirking at his helpless son who didn’t have a choice but to obey, “If you’re nice, I might even make some ponytails in your hair with some matching hair clips!”

“No. ing. Way!”

However, just a few minutes later, Taemin sat by the dinner table with a grumpy look in his eyes. He was wearing the pink Hello Kitty sleepwear, which consisted of some short shorts with Hello Kitty’s face in his , and a T-shirt which matched. As if that wasn’t enough, his hair looked quite messy – which came from his fight with Key earlier, while Key did his hair – and he was now having two cute ponytails, made with Hello Kitty hairclips.

The only thoughts that went through his head, was…

“Killmekillmekillmekillmekillme…”

“Do you want another kimchi pancake, Taeminnie?” Key hummed cutely, smirking at his adorable, cute son, who was pink from head to toe.

“… Yes,” Taemin mumbled quietly, still feeling very grumpy indeed. He couldn’t believe, that Key had made him wear such an outfit – he was so close to stripping, and running around instead. At least he wouldn’t look like a gay .

Even though he was a gay .

But the ing whole world didn’t have to know!

Taemin was glad that he didn’t have to be at home, though. His parents would be too suspicious about the fact, that he was unable to walk or even stand, his hair still smelled a bit of , and his thighs and were very red. So Key had told his parents, that he was staying over at his house, telling them that he was fine and safe. They had been quite worried since he ran away, after all. Even his dad had called the police and everything, which surprised Taemin quite a lot.

He didn’t count on that, to be honest.

Suddenly, just as Taemin was about to take another bite of his kimchi pancake, the doorbell rang, making Key slightly surprised. It was evening already, and who would even think about ringing on someone’s door at such a time? Especially when it was around dinnertime.

“I’ll open,” Key said with a small smile before he stood up and went to open the door. Taemin just shrugged at it before he continued eating his kimchi pancakes. Key’s kimchi pancakes weren’t as good as his own mom’s, but it was pretty close – at least he had gotten better. When Taemin first got to know Key, the elder could set the kitchen on fire just by cutting some salad.

How he did it, no one knew.

“Ah, he’s in here! We’re having dinner right now, would you like to join, or…?” Taemin heard Key say with a small chuckle in his voice. At first Taemin thought who the hell was he talking to, but then the person responded.

“Oh, that sounds delicious… If you don’t mind, then I would love to!”

“Oh !” Taemin hissed and quickly crawled under the table and the tablecloth, too, hiding himself away from his umma and the handsome, young guy, who was entering the room with him.

“… Uh, Taemin, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked, who was still sitting at the table with the younger.

He was only answered with a quiet, sad whine, coming from under the table.

“Oh, hey again, Kai,” Jonghyun said, and immediately a loud BUNK came from the table, even making some of the glasses and the cutlery shake, as Taemin had accidentally knocked his head up in the table at his boyfriend’s name, having completely revealed himself already. 

_______________________

A/N:

I swear... I had too much fun writing this. 

Some of you asked for more JongKey, and here you go~! LMAO. 

I can't breathe. 

Some of this is really... Weird. 

And Key's secret Hello Kitty addiction... *Evil laugh* = u = ~

Imagine Taemin with that outfit... So adorable... 

OH, before I forget it... Please vote for this poll~! 

I'm thinking about giving Kai some sort of tattoo, which will be quite large, so please think a little before you give your vote~ Thank you~! n/////n 

The tattoo will, of course, be a big wolf~

Comments are love~!!