Longing For The Other

♡ Between Braids and Kisses ♡

Taemin just sat there, looking out the window descreetly, while some stranger was talking to him. He was sitting at a table, not really minding anyone’s business but his own, since all he could think of, was his boyfriend who was waiting for him. He hadn’t seen Kai in almost four weeks, and it was killing him! No, maybe they haven’t really been much together since they became lovers – just a few times, but it still bugged him that Yuri could see him, be with him as much as she wanted, while he couldn’t! What if that girl was flirting with him? What if she’s been flirting with him while he was drunk or high? Wouldn’t he say yes to get some , maybe then?

Ugh, just the thought of Kai’s perfect, manly hands, touching that ’s body, made Taemin clench his fists in his lap and grind his teeth in rage.

I swear… If I get back there, and see her looking at Kai, I’ll smash her brains out…

“Mr. Lee, are you listening?” the stranger suddenly asked, since Taemin had been a little bit away – lost in his own mind, thinking about Kai’s iness. Taemin quickly turned to look at the stranger, the censor, who had just been giving him a grade, as well as a short statement for it.

“O-Oh, sorry… I didn’t really get much sleep last night because of the studying,” Taemin lied, flashing the censor an adorable smile, “W-Would you mind repeating the last part one more time, sir?”

“We’ve decided to give you and A+, since we couldn’t really find any flaws or mistakes in your presentation, Mr. Lee, you are free to go,” the censor said after sighing softly at the “tired” Lee Taemin, who actually just wanted to get away, so he could see his handsome, y and very naughty boyfriend.

“Thank you, sir!” Taemin exclaimed as soon as he stood up, bowing for both his teacher and the censor, before he took his leave – walking quickly through the school halls since he didn’t want to wait any longer to see Kai.

Well, all in all, Taemin’s exams had gone pretty good. He had gotten only As, and a single B, which he would believe was pretty well, even though he hated himself for now having studied English a little better, so he might have been able to get an A there, too.

But he just hoped, that Kai would reward him for getting such great grades, whether it was just a single kiss or hug, it would be fine. All Taemin really wanted at that time, was being held in Kai’s strong, tanned arms, while he kissed his perfect, plump lips.

“Ah! Taemin!” Taemin heard Luhan yell as soon as he got just a little bit close to the gang’s hangout – yes, he was already headed for Kai, since he had longed for him for way too long.

“Luhan,” Taemin smiled at his hyung and stopped up, “It’s good to see you again.”

Luhan couldn’t help himself but give Taemin a small hug as he chuckled, “Yeah! But now I’m officially done with school! It’s so great!” Luhan almost yelled in the middle of his happiness, giggling like a cute little boy – even though he was manly. Let’s not forget that.

Very manly.

“I still have one year to go, though…” Taemin sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, “And this year, I’ll be all alone, with you and Jonghyun gone.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that,” Luhan said, pouting cutely at the younger, “Ah, I guess you’re looking for Kai, right?” And he was already smiling again.

“Y-Yeah… I might be,” the younger suddenly started blushing, which wasn’t really any surprise to Luhan – at all. “D-Do you know where he is, hyung?”

“He’s in his apartment right now, with Kyungsoo and Suho. I was just on my way there, so let’s walk together, okay?” Luhan smiled and turned around as he started walking, a blushing Taemin following right behind him.

Taemin had never seen Kai’s apartment before.

Was it okay for him just to walk into it like that? Shouldn’t he have permission from Kai?

“How was your grades, Taemin?” the elder asked as he walked side-by-side with the younger, “If I’m allowed to know, that is.”

“My grades were really good, hyung!” Taemin answered before he let out a small, soft sigh, “I just hope that Kai will be proud of me…”

“And give you a reward?” Luhan smirked at the younger.

“Y-Yah! It’s not like that!” Taemin protested, feeling completely defeated by Luhan already, as his cheeks turned red all over again, as he thought of a way Kai could reward him in a naughty way – because that’s how Taemin’s mind worked when thinking of Kai.

Oh , he could think of so many ways.

“It’s okay if you’re having naughty thoughts about my leader,” Luhan rolled his eyes, “I usually have naughty thoughts about Sehun, too, so I know how you feel.”

“Y-You do?” Taemin stuttered without really looking at his hyung.

“Yeah! I mean, we’re both bottoms, right?” Luhan laughed softly – and all of a sudden, Taemin wanted to dig a hole and hide in it forever. How could Luhan talk so casually to him like that? And even about his and Sehun’s life? It was the same with Key! He would be able to tell Taemin about everything he and Jonghyun had been doing – when, where, how, etcetera.

As soon as they stepped into the hallway of the apartment building Kai was living in, Taemin quickly realized, that his boyfriend’s apartment might not be in a fantastic shape, judging on the smell of hash, as well as weed, everywhere. The walls were a bit ruined on the inside, too, which was probably caused from moisture from the outside, since the building might be leaking a bit.

When the two young boys were walking up the stairs, it creaked with every single step, making Taemin afraid that he would fall through! But he didn’t dare grab the wooden handrail, since it seemed even less solid than the stairs.

“It’s right here, oh… And you shouldn’t grab the handrail, it’s a bad idea,” Luhan said with a small laugh before he stopped up in front of a door, leading to Kai’s apartment. Taemin couldn’t help but notice, that there was no name on the door – it just didn’t say who lived there.

Dang. Then I can’t know his real name this way either, huh?

“Kai! Suho! Kyungsoo! I’m back! And I brought a guest!” Luhan yelled as soon as he stepped inside the apartment with a wide smile, covering the half of his face, “Your princess is here, Kai!”

As soon as Taemin walked through the door to the apartment, he could hear a lot of fuss inside, quickly followed by a pair of very, very fast steps, almost like running, and it came in Taemin’s direction. For a few seconds, it worried him slightly, but then he saw his boyfriend with a big, flashing smile.

“Princess!!” Kai exclaimed loudly as he swung his arms around Taemin’s slim waist and hugged him really tight, almost making Taemin unable to breathe for a moment.

“K-Kai!” Taemin said as soon as his cheeks turned completely red, even though his words didn’t make Kai loosen his grip – instead he just hugged him even tighter, not wanting to let go of him.

“I missed you really much,” Kai murmured against Taemin’s ear, making the elder shiver a little bit down his spine as he hid his face in the younger’s broad shoulder.

“I-I missed you too, yeobo,” Taemin whispered quietly as he kissed Kai’s neck once, before Kai pulled away to look him in the eyes with a soft smile.

“I really just want to be with you right now,” Kai sighed, alluding to the three guys, who were standing about two meters away, with their arms, crossed over their chests, looking at them.

“Why can’t you?” Taemin asked carefully with a small pout on his lips, which Kai couldn’t help himself from kissing a few times.

“We’re in the middle of something important, but we’re almost done, I promise,” Kai answered, before he gently ran his hands on his boyfriend’s back, making Taemin shiver once more as he was now clinging to the taller guy’s chest.

“A-Arrasou… I understand,” Taemin murmured quietly, sighing softly, “I just came to say hi, anyway…” The elder looked down, a pout still on his lips.

“Come here, princess,” Kai said with a smirk, as he made their lips meet in a deep, passionately kiss, not only rubbing their lips sweetly together, but their tongues, too.  Taemin’s knees suddenly felt slightly weak, as he closed his eyes, and just leaned into the kiss, letting Kai explore whatever part of his mouth he wanted. The elder just clung to his boyfriend’s chest, scared that he would collapse from the sudden action.

“K-Kai,” Taemin whispered softly in a very small moan, as he once again felt Kai’s soft tongue against his – tasting him, not wanting it to stop.

“I love you, princess,” Kai breathed as soon as their lips parted, as they both needed air.

“I love you too, prince… S-So much!” Taemin almost exclaimed, looking directly into his boyfriend’s eyes, “The last four weeks have just been terrible!”

“I-I know, yeobo, I know,” Kai said, Taemin’s, still, red hair.

“E-Every night, I went to bed, thinking about you,” Taemin whispered softly, “I-I went to bed, thinking about how it would feel, to have your warm body lying next to me…”

“T-Taemin,” Kai murmured softly, looking at his boyfriend with wide eyes, not having any idea, that it was how he had been feeling the whole time for the last four weeks.

“I thought about how it would feel, just to lay in my bed with you, using our body heat to warm the other…” Taemin looked down and bit how lower lip, as he could feel a few tears being gathered in the corners of his eyes, “I… I even thought about how perfect it would feel, to finally have with you, Kai…”

“Are… Are you sure you’re even ready for that, Taemin?” Kai asked with wide eyes, as his three gang members slowly backed away from then, as they could hear that their conversation had gotten quite private all of a sudden.

“I’m not sure,” Taemin sighed as he forced himself to look into Kai’s eyes again, “I just… Want you to make me yours, Kai. I know, I’m being very pathetic…”

“No! No, you’re not!” Kai interrupted his boyfriend as he pecked his lips softly once, “You’re perfect, Taemin… You have no idea, how much I want this, but you should know, that forcing you to do something, is the last thing I want to do.”

Taemin rested his head against Kai’s shoulder once again, and closed his eyes with a small sigh, “C-Can you come see me, when you’re done here? I think your gang members need you…”

Kai swallowed thickly and gave Taemin a small nod, “Y-Yeah. I’ll come see you right away, I promise…” The gang leader’s cheeks had turned completely red from their short conversation – he had no idea, that Taemin had been feeling this way! And for Taemin to suddenly talk about like that… It was quite surprising.

“I love you, yeobo,” Kai whispered softly.

“I love you too,” Taemin replied with a soft smile, before he took his leave – feeling a little bit upset about the fact, that he hadn’t gotten the chance to even see Kai’s apartment yet.

Oh well, that would have to wait.

The summer break had just started, so now he could be with Kai as much as he wanted!

_________________________

A/N: 

It's almost midnight here now, and I have school tomorrow... But still, I just wanted to write a new chapter. TTuTT ~

I can't wait to post the next one! It's gonna be really good!! ^o^/ ~ 

And fluffy.

And possibly tears. 

But I don't really know yet, you've got to wait~ :3 

Comments are love~! Please tell me what you think of it! >.<'