Chapter Two

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

 

"C'MON GUYS! MOVE FASTER~~"

 

 

 

A stunning girl was running as if she's some criminal being chased by the police.Her hair is flying in different directions but still, she looks beautiful.

 

 

 

 

"NOONA! Ilwoo-Hyung won't leave! They just arrived, okay??so why do we need to run???"Ryeowook said while panting, behind him is Kyuhyun who's been murmuring incoherent words, since he was just forced by her sister to come and welcome that toothless fart.

 

 

 

 

Dara shrugged her shoulders then continued running all the way to the soccer field.                                      

 

 

 

 

She was eight years old when she last saw Ilwoo, and she's 18 now.As she heard from her father, Ilwoo's father didn't wanted to visit their place and is busy with their company in Seoul.

 

 

 

 

Many things happend in one decade.Dara became more responsible.Her step brother, Kyuhyun is somewhat closer to them than the past years, he's finally being part of their family day by day.But the thing that won't change till god knows when, he's still a bully.

 

 

 

 

"It's not my fault that Dara noona found you hiding in the cabinet!"Wookie defended himself from captain fault finder, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Are you answering back to me now, HA??? Is it because your 'Toothless Hero' is finally back in the picture?"He said with one eye brow raised.

 

 

 

Ryeowook frowned. "That's mean."

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun snorted then slightly punched his stomach.

 

 

 

"I know."

 

 

 

The two continued half running half walking in able to catch up with their excited sister.

 

 

 

Both stopped when they reached the soccer field.

 

 

 

"Ilwoo?"They heard Dara said.

 

 

 

The tall guy was facing his back to them.

 

 

 

The soccer field looked crazy that time, or it was them who felt crazy that time?It looks like it's shining, the well trimmed grass' color is brightly alive.

 

 

 

The tall guy slowly turned around, when he's finally facing them.Ryeowook almost drooled over him, Dara's mouth hanged open and Kyuhyun... well... he rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"IS THAT YOU ILWOO?!"Dara and Ryeowook shouted, tone level? MAXIMUM.

 

 

 

The one seat apart teeth boy way back then smiled, showing off his perfectly blinding pearly white teeth.