Chapter Eight

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

Dara is walking like a zombie in the middle of the crowd.After a long time of not hearing that voice, she felt really different when she heard him calling her name.

 

 

"Its been a long time, dog poop"She mumbled between her sobs as she wipe the tear that escaped from her eyes.

 

 

 

When she was ten, she lost the only communication connecting her  to her bestfriend Ilwoo,same with her brother, thunder.

 

 

She doesn't know why, because her father seldom talks to her that time and all he do is manage their bussiness.

 

 

 

She continued walking until she realized that it was already dark and the busy people way back then was already gone.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

She looked around.It was nothing but darkness and moonlight.The silence is loud enough for her to feel the loneliness that she was keeping for a very long time now.

 

 

 

 

When she decided to leave everything from behind, she didn't know that things would turn out the other way around.

 

 

 

Dara thought that it's easy to forget everything, she thought that if she leaves the place where everything happened, she'll be able to start a new life, a new her.

 

 

 

Someone who doesn't know him, a person who can stand on her own feet.

 

 

 

But she was wrong.

 

 

 

 

Memories,their smile, their laugh, everything.

 

 

 

 

It keeps on hunting her.

 

 

 

 

"If only...I-If I... listened to Kyu.."Another drop of tear rolled down to her rosy cheeks.

 

 

 

 

His face flashed on her mind once again.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, don't go..."

 

 

 

Dara covered her ears with her trembling hands.

 

 

 

"I love you.."

 

 

 

"R-really?"

 

 

 

"Yes.Don't you believe me?"

 

 

 

 

Reality dived in when a hand touched her shoulders.She turned her head to face  the person holding her.

 

 

 

She couldn't see his face at first but when he bowed and reached for her hands she quickly recognized him.She stared at his face for a while and he just smiled at her.Wait--no,it was more on..a relieved smile.

 

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong!"she shouted then hugged him in a snap.

 

 

***

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

A pair of black eyes darted the photo that dropped from his wallet.

 

 

 

Happiness reached his heart when he remembered the days when he and her noona are really close to each other.She used to take care of him and she didn't even let anyone touch him specially the other kids because she's afraid that he might get infected or something.

 

 

 

"AIGOO! Is that Dara noona?!"Sehun beamed.

 

 

 

Chanyeol who's almost crawling on the floor managed to become a ninja for a minute when he heard Dara's name.

 

 

 

"OMO~~ My noona is so pretty!"He said then snatched the photo from Thunder who's eyes are flaming.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is already spazzing to death when Thunder snatched the picture back.He started walking again and left the poor virus pouting.

 

 

 

 

The boys looked at his back then to each other.

 

 

 

 

"MWO!? WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR HOURS NOW! CAN'T WE JUST RI--"

 

 

 

 

 

Thunder stopped walking then turned to them with an angelic smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

Well... too angelic to be true.

 

 

 

"You were saying..?"His voice is calm yet it sent shivers to their precious spines.

 

 

 

 Captain whiners avoided his gaze.Too afraid? Maybe.You can't blame them, Kyuhyun who's evil to them got his attitude to this man who's smiling innocently to them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Water.I need water."Sehun grabbed a bottle of water then drowned the tension inside him.Thunder who wants to laugh at them just smirked and turned his back to the exo boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish.Let's get going.I can feel that something is happening to noona right now.."

 

 

______

Sorry for the errors!

______