Chapter Three

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

                   

 

                                            

 

 

Things went well between Ilwoo and Dara, they became 'closer' than before.

 

 

"What are you smiling at?"Dara whipped to her right and saw Ilwoo looking at her.

 

 

 

"Umm I.. I'm just happy"She answered smiling.

 

 

 

Unknown to them, a group of brats, composed of 14 people are hiding behind the bleachers.

 

 

 

"That man is taking Dara-Noona from me, WAAAAAH!!!"Chanyeol is miserably miserable.The part of the grass beside him is almost gone.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun hit Chanyeol's head with the pen he's holding.

 

 

 

"No ones taking anyone from you, tss"He rolled his eyes, chanyeol pouted and went to the nearest darkest place which is in the drum beside them.He jumped inside,sulking.

 

 

 

"So what's the plan?"Sehun asked with a smirk.Rubbing his hands the evil way.Some DUN DUN DUN DUNN sound would complete the evil scene where the antagonist is planning on how to kill the protagonist in the story.

 

 

 

"Kill that toothless fart, I'll take my  noona home."Kyuhyun said directly not even thinking.

 

 

 

"But hyung, he's not toothless..His teeth is very--"Baekhyun said with his hands holding his chin.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun showed his fist to Baekhyun.

 

 

 


"He's not toothless? You sure? Do you want to see yourself toothless too, huh?"

 

 

 

"YAAAH! Don't be mean to my baby smurf"Out of no where, the sulking yeolie took Baekhyun behind him and distanced himself from kyuhyun.

 

 

 

"Uhh guys.. they're already gone."Chanyeol, Baekhyun,Kyuhyun, and Sehun eyes quickly diverted to the 10 boys who spoke.

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

 

Dara and Ilwoo went to Mcdonalds to buy some refreshments.

 

 

"What do you want?"Ilwoo asked.

 

 

 

"Uhm, a-anything."Dara then looked down.

 

 

 

She's not really that comfortable with Ilwoo, not like before.When they were still kids, she can even face him with a messy look, drool on her face or any undesirable appearance, but now.. she's always self conscious.

 

 

 

"They're not selling anything here."He said innocently.

 

 

 

Dara looked up and saw him smiling, AGAIN.

 

 

 

He always smile when he's with her but...Dara noticed that his smile is not reaching his eyes unlike when they were kids.When he smile, when his one seat apart teeth still exist, when Dara can still look at his eyes that's full of expressions, she missed everything.

 

 

 

"Tokki! Hello? You still there?"She snapped when she saw him waving his hands infront of her face.

 

 

 

"Uh, umm-- T-that, just get me something to drink...t-the kids, they might be in the s-soccer field already.."
 

 

 

"Ok"

 

 

Ilwoo went to the cashier.Dara looked around, the place changed so much after 10 years.

 

 

 

When her sight landed on the table near the big window, a scene flashed in her mind.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, wheres appa?"Ryeowook asked her sister.

 

 

 

The Park family went out to eat because Psy's too busy the point that he can't even cook for his kids.

 

 

 

"He's buying food, wookie"Dara explained then sipped to the coke that she's holding.

 

 

 

"Why do you drink two cokes at one time? I'll laugh at you when you pee in your pants"Kyuhyun who's sitting across her said.

 

 

 

"I don't know..."Dara answered then continued drinking.

 

 

 

"Noona, I--uhh I NEED TO PEE! A---IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!!!"Her little brother said while holding his pants.

 

 

 

Dara looked at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

"What? Don't tell me you--"Dara nodded then gave him a big big smile.

 

 

 

"I'm a girl.I can't go to boys comfort room~" 

 

 

 

He huffed heavily.

 

 

 

"Aish.Follow me to the comfort room!"He stood up and started to walk.

 

 

 

Wookie followed him still holding his pants, trying his best not to pee on it.

 

 

 

Dara was still looking at the path where the two boys went when suddenly she heard a loud SLURRRRRP.

 

 

 

"HEY!! THAT'S MY DRINK!"she shouted at the kid who's standing on the chair infront her, leaning closer as he sip to her drink.

 

 

 

The little boy looked up to her but still sipping on her coke.

 

 

 

"Oh.Are you thirsty?"She asked.

 

 

 

She was still holding the cup of coke in her right hand while the kid is enjoying himself as he sip to it.

 

 

 

The little girl looked at him, the little boy slighlty nodded then continued sipping her drink.

 

 

 

"Okay, you can have this one.BUT THIS ONE IF FOR ME, okay?"She then sipped on the other cup of coke that she's holding on her left hand.

 

 

 

"NOONA, we need to--"She stopped then looked at Kyuhyun who just arrived.

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

 

"WHY IS THAT KID SIPPING ON YOUR COKE!?"He blurted out while pointing at the kid who doesn't seemed to notice his presence.

 

 

 

"Oh...he's thirsty so.."

 

 

 

"THAT'S AN INDIRECT KISS NOONA! You're not--AISH!!LET'S GO HOME!"Then he walked out.

 

 

 

That was the first moment that Kyuhyun got mad at her and didn't talked to her until summer ended.

 

 

 

It was memorable to all of them.Dara got her first indirect kiss to a weird kid who suddenly sips on her drink, Kyuhyun who got pissed to death, and Ryeowook who went home with his pants wet, yes, he's not able to stop the call of nature and is not able to save himself from embrassment..
 

 

 

 

"Dara? Hello? You're spacing out again!"Ilwoo said then pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Aww! I just remembered something!"She retorted.

 

 

 

Ilwoo leaned close to her face.

 

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

 

"It's the--- heyy! How do you know that it was a--"

 

 

 

"Nevermind.. I know who alreadyy.."He then walked out.

 

 

 

Dara walked behind him,she noticed that she's holding something cold when she looked at  her right hand.

 

 

 

 

 

A cup of coke.

 

 

 

'Am I spacing out so much to the point that I didn't noticed that I'm holding something already?!"She thought.

 

 

 

"That coke kid you told me ten years ago.Am I right?"She looked at Ilwoo.

 

 

 

She didn't answered him so he slipped his arm on her shoulders.

 

 

 

"Nevermind.I know that he's your first love...but don't ignore me just because of him."He said.

 

 

 

"He is not! Why would I like some stranger?"

 

 

 

"Magic? True love?Destiny?Or maybe some ty fairytales."

 

 

 

"This guy! you changed so much.Do you know that?"She said while they're walking arm by arm on their way to the soccer field.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah...I changed so much..."

 

 

 

_______

I didn't proof read it, my lazy sorry.I'll edit it later, XD

Who is 'the coke kid?' BWAHAHA.

I lol'd so hard on my own mistake last night.The 'century-decade' incident.OHGAHD. XDD

_______

 

 

 

 so cute >u<