Chapter Five

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

                            

 

 

Its been hours since Dara walked out of the bus and stood there in the middle of the crowd of busy people.

 

 

 

She felt her pets growling from her tummy so she quickly looked for something to eat, when she finally found one she took out her wallet then walked her way to the stall.

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm"She said then stared at those delicious looking food.The number of people around the stall is increasing every moment, that's why she needs to buy her food quick before she got pulped or stepped on by those tall people at heer back.

 

 

 

 

The old woman looked at her then raised her eyebrow.Minutes have passed and dara still can't decide what to eat.

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to buy or not?"She asked coldly.

 

 

 

 

"O-ofcourse! Kindly give me an order of that s-sausage please.."

 

 

 

 

The vendor glared at her then murmured something as she took her order.

 

 

 

 

"Here"

 

 

 

 

'OMO!! ATLAST I CAN EAT FOOD!' Dara beamed mentally.

 

 

 

 

 

Just when she was about to take her order from the old woman's hands, somebody who's wearing a hoody dashed and snatched her pink wallet.

Everything happend in a second and after it, everyone around her froze.

 

 

 

 

 

"No money.NO FOOD."The vendor said then took back the sausage.

 

 

 

 

Dara was left there, shocked.

 

 

 

 

When finally, her brain digested everything.....

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Now, what to do'?!"She hit her head when she realized that her plan is a BIG FAILURE.

 

 

 

 

Then she remembered something, she quickly took her back pack then searched for something there.Later on, she took out a crumpled piece of paper from it.

 

 

 

 

GOALS

 

1.Go to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Crickets Crickets*

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's eyes widened in shock as hanged open.She scanned evey single part of the paper but she found nothing.She slumper her shoulders then opened to scream..

 

 

 

 

"WHERE THE HECK IS GOAL NUMBER TWOOO!?! (>__<)"

 

 

 

**

 

Dara's stomach growled for the 6th time.She looked around but then quickly bowed again when she saw the look on those people's face who heard her crying stomach.

 

 

 

'Geez, what the hell is happening to my life?!'

 

 

 

She walked and walked until her feets brought her to a park.There, she sat on one of the benches beside the food stalls.

 

 

 

FOOD.

 

 

 

SMELL.

 

 

 

YUMMY.

 

 

 

DEAD.

 

 

 

 

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"She screamed while pulling her hair like a psycho.

 

 

 

 

 

The aroma of those~~ mouth watering food is just...--- too much for someone who doesn't have money.Now she felt like a beggar, she'll definetely eat anything just---

 

 

 

 

'Lord please, send me an angel from above and---'

 

 

 

 

 

Just then....

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

A hand... from her behind offered something.A korean bulgogi.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

                   CHA-RAN! XD

_______Whose hand is that?______

 

I'm sleepy.Really.I'll edit it tomorrow sorry for the errors. (>.<) DARAcula? HUMAYGAHD! Give me inspiration~~~