Chapter Four

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going, noona?"Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know"

 

 

 

 

"Then I'll go with you."He said then grabbed her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at Kyuhyun then sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyu, I'm old enough and I can take care of myself..."

 

 

 

 

 

"BUT YOU'RE A GIRL!!"He then started walking still holding his sister's hand.

 

 

 

 

"Kyu! Hey! I--St-stop!"She tried to take his hands off her but he's too strong.

 

 

 

 

"NO! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU TO GO WITH THAT GUY!"

 

 

 

 

 

"HE'S NOT JUST SOME GUY! HE IS ILWOO! HE'S MY FRIEND! AND I KNOW HIM SINCE I WAS A KID!"Dara shouted then shove her hands away from her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu was frozen a minute but snapped when he saw dara starting to walk away, he grabbed her arms then faced her to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"TEN YEARS!NOONA, ITS BEEN TEN YEARS! EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT NOW!"His voice is full of anger and at the sametime agony.

 

 

 

 

 

"NO! HE IS STILL ILWOO! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT HIM!? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!"

 

 

 

 

 

"CAN'T YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM!? HE IS A GUY THAT PLAYS WITH EVERY GIRL AN--"Dara can't take it anymore

she slapped her brother so hard.Her hands were shaking as she pointed it to her brother.

 

 

 

 

"Go home."She commanded.Her heart felt a sharp stab when she saw the sadness in Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, don't leave..."It was almost a whisper because he is trying his best not to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona, don't leave..."

 

 

 

"Noona, don't leave..."

 

 

 

 

"Noona, don't leave..."

 

 

 

 

"Noona, don't leave..."

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was breathing heavily when she opened her eyes.A dream.Her heart was pounding so hard and her head feels like spinning.She looked around and saw a  fat man's face few inches from hers.

 

 

 

 

"AHHH!!!"She shouted then threw the nearest object to her which is...

 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GAHD! OH MY GAHD! YOU'RE BLEEDING!"She panicked when she saw blood running down his nose.

 

 

 

 

It was her nokia 3310 that she threw to the poor man's face.She took a few napkin tissues from her backpack  and shove it to his nose.

 

 

 

 

 

"MIANHAE! >.<"She bowed then quickly run off, saving her damn life.

 

 

 

 

 

When she got out of the bus.. big buildings greeted her.

 

 

 

 

 

"This....is....."She turned around, looking at the new surrounding with her eyes widened.She was amazed by the wonderful sight that she's seeing, it's really different when you see things in person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seoul..."she murmured, with a smile covering her face.