Chapter Six

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

 

Dara looked at the food presented to her by a smooth looking hands

 

 

 

 

.At first, she thought that it was a girl, but then when was about to turn her head at the back to see who owns it...a guy suddenly jumped from behind and landed on the bench where she is sitting.

 

 

 

 

Dara was stunned by the charm of the guy who's beside her and almost hanged open.

 

 

 

 

"Are you hungry?"He asked, Dara gulped after looking  at the food that he's holding.

 

 

 

 

"N-no.."She said shyly then looked at her shoes.

 

 

 

 

The silence almost swallowed the two,good thing... her stomach growled.Or is it a bad thing?

 

 

 

 

She frowned then hugged her tummy while he, on the other hand bursted out laughing.Dara then glared at him but he continued laughing so she got annoyed then smacked his face to stop him.

 

 

 

 

 

*KRRRUUUUU~~

 

 

 

 

 

The guy was shocked at the same time, amazed by her sudden action.It was his first time to interact with such a weird person.

 

 

 

 

 

Her hand still touching his face, she suddenly felt something soft touched her skin.

 

 

 

 

WTF!?

 

 

 

'He kissed my hand!'Her eyes bulged out of shock.She then felt her face burning, ohh come on-- it's not the right time to blush! You stupid stupid face!, Dara whined on her mind.

 

 

 

 

"YOU--! ARE YOU A MANIAC?!"She hissed while pointing her fingers accusingly to him.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at her innocently then shook his head like a polite dog to his master.

 

 

 

 

 

"B-but!!"She was cut off when he raised both of his hands that holds the bulgogi.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks bu--"

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! IT'S NOT RIGHT TO DECLINE  TO MY OFFER!!"He scowled at her then rolled his eyes.Oh his got the attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She moved a little backwards then looked at him.

 

 

 

 

"I don't accept food from strangers so..can you tell me your name?"It was another shock for the guy that he blinked his eyes several times unbelievingly.

 

 

 

"Uh-Me?" He asked.

 

 

 

She nodded then pointed her finger to him.

 

 

 

 

He opened his mouth to talk but closed it again when he remembered something.

 

 

 

 

She was attentively waiting for his answer when he suddenly pushed the bulgogi onto .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Kim Jaejoong"With that, he stormed away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************

 

 

Really hae? Kim Jaejoong? Really? Hohoho~~