Chapter Nine

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

 

 

   

 

 

 

The golden rays of sunshine came through the blinds of a dusty window.Dara lazily opened her eyes, blinking a few times.She yawned then scruched her nose like a rabbit.

 

 

She eyed the ceiling for a moment.Her eyebrows twitched when she noticed that the whole ceiling is covered with spider webs and dust.Dara sat up, making the sheets that covered her body fall down to her lap.

 

 

"WTF?!"She gasped when her clothes are different from what she wore yesterday.

 

 

Donghae who was drinking coffee that time almost choked when he heard a scream coming from his room.He immidiately stood up.

 

 

 

"My neighbors will surely scold me because of her."He mumbled then scratched his nape.

 

 

 

Dara stood on  top of the bed and scanned the whole place.

 

 

 

"Omygahd.Am I being kidnapped or what?!"When she heard footsteps coming, she grabbed the vase near her and waited for the door to open...

 

 

 

Donghae held the door knob. "Why do i have this feeling that I will be murdered or something.."

 

 

 

He brushed off his thoughts and resumed to open the door.The moment he stepped inside...

 

 

 

 

 

A wild Dara appeared~!

 

 

****BAAAAM***

 

 

 

"OMO! K-Kim Jaejoong!?"Dara's mouth hanged open.Her eyes almost bulged out when she realized that the person she just hit with the vase is the man who helped him yesterday.

 

 

"Y-yes."It was his last word before he closed his eyes and dropped on the floor, with his bleeding nose.

 

***

 

"KEEP ON WALKING!"Thunder kicked Chanyeol who looked lifeless and tired.

 

 

"Let's take a rest....I'm begging you hyung..."He cried.

 

 

"C-can we atleast eat something?! I'm dead hungry..Please hyung..please..."Baekhyun whined as he wrap his arms in thunders legs.

 

 

Thunder looked at the other exo boys.They looked at him with their teary eyes, hoping him to show some mercy to them.

 

 

"What do you think, Kyuhyun?"Kyuhyun who was standing beside him looked at Chanyeol then he remembered how irritating he was when his noona was still around.He smiled evily.

 

 

"Ah~~I think they're just acting, c'mon let's get going~!"

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and the other exo boy's almost cried when they saw how he looked happy seeing them suffer.

 

 

 

Sehun stood up and raised his fist."I WILL NEVER EVER INVITE HIM TO PLAY SOCCER WITH US AGAIN.WE SHOULD BE THE TWO EVIL MAKNAE'S HERE BUT HE WANTS THE TITLE TO HIMSELF ONLY.HA! IF I SAW DARA NOONA I WILL TAKE HER AWAY AND MARRY HER.YOU'LL SEE WHO'S THE REAL EVIL MAKNAE KYUHYUN, YOU'LL SEE!"

 

 

 

 

He then started walking ahead, stomping his feet angrily.But then, he suddenly stopped and turned around to them.

 

 

 

"You!"He pointed his finger to Luhan.

 

 

 

"M-me???"He stuttered.

 

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes then grabbed Luhan.

 

 

 

"You'll come with me, idiot."He declared then linked his arms to him and walked away, for the second time.

 

 

 

"MWO?! MARRY DARA NOONA?! I WILL NEVER LET YOU DO THAT!"Chanyeol who just realized what sehun said earlier immediately speed up and run after them.

 

 

 

"Wait for me Yeollie~!"Baekhyun then followed Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"But I'm the maknae in our family..."Ryeowook scratched his head then looked at Thunder who just smiled then pat his shoulders.

 

 

 

"You see, Sehun and that evil kid are best friends ever since, I guess he's telling him about his own family."

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

Instead of answering his younger brother, Thunder just smiled to him, put his hands inside his pocket and started walking too.Ryeowook and the other boys were left amazed.

 

 

 

"Did he just smiled?"D.O blinked several times, the other exo boys just shrugged.

 

 

***

 

 

"Are you dead?"Dara checked Donghae who's still laying down on the cold floor of his room.

 

 

 

 

"An angel.."He mumbled.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

She was startled when Donghae suddenly cupped her face.

 

 

 

"W-what are you...d-doing?"She nervously asked as she looked at Donghae's face with blood still running down his nose.

 

 

 

Her heart beat went nuts when he pulled her closer.Making their face an inch away from each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't let you go this time..."

 

 

 

=====================

So, i decided not to edit it.LOL.I'm weird.Mianhe.Sorry sorry sorry~~

*HITS SELF*

>____< Sorry for the errors.I'm not good in writing so please deal with me.Kekeke~~

And I updated because i feel like it.LELS. ^__^ V Peace.Hehe~

=====================