Chapter Seven

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

Dara is still looking at the direction where 'KIM JAEJOONG' went.He has a good heart, and he's handsome too! She thought.

 

 

 

She munched the food on still staring at no where when she felt a vibration.She fished her phone from her skirt's pocket then looked at the screen.

 

 

 

 

She stared at her phone for a moment then clicked the answer button hesitantly.

 

 

 

"NOONA WHERE ARE YOU?!"

 

 

 

 

"NOONA ARE YOU EATING WELL??"

 

 

 

 

"HOW ARE YOU NOONA?!"

 

 

 

 

"ITS BEEN A MONTH! NOONA---"

 

 

 

"WHY DO--"The voices that roared on her phone was cut off then she heard a familiar voice from the background.

 

 

 

"Sandara Park..." DUNDUN!

 

 

 

Her eyes widened.She quickly threw her phone in the air then dashed to nowhere.

 

 

 

"This can't be..."

 

 

***

 

 

Its been a month since she left, the exo boys together with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and another unknown man is in the soccer field, sitting on the bleachers.

 

 

The man is glaring at no where while clenching his fist.The other boys except Kyuhyun is looking at him with amusement in their eyes.

 

 

 

"Is that really him?"Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Chanyeol glanced at him then back to the man infront them.

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

"He...looks like a gangster"Kris mumbled.

 

 

 

The man looked at Kyuhyun with disappointment on his eyes,Kyuhyun just stayed silent.

 

 

 

"I told you to protect her."His voice sent shivers to the boys causing them to move backwards.

 

 

 

"I did."He answered quickly.

 

 

 

"You didn't."

 

 

 

"I DID! I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY BUT SHE WON'T LISTEN TO ME! I DID EVERYTHING THAT I CAN! BUT SHE'S TOO STUBBORN TO LISTEN TO ME!"It was Kyuhyun's turn to glare at the guy.

 

 

 

The guy looked down then smirked.

 

 

 

"Man, that girl is really hard headed."He said then chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"OMO.HE'S CRAZY."Chanyeol bursted out.

 

 

 

 

Suho gritted his teeth then hit Chayeol in his arms.He put his fingers on his lips telling him to shut up.

 

 

 

"Thanks for doing the job,  when I was gone."He smiled to Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun felt happy but he doesn't want to show it so he just smirked at him then nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Boys, pack your things."He said then pointed his finger to the exo boys.

 

 

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "We're going to hunt a stubborn bunny"He smiled evily.The boys froze then hanged their mouths open.