Chapter One

Stay Alert (Once Upon A Game)

                                                                   

 

"Kyu said that it was an indirect kiss.."A little girl's cute voice said while hanging upside down,

 

 

Her friend, Ilwoo, who's beside her looked at her for a while with his usual innocent eyes.

 

 

"Stop looking at me like that!"She said before lifting herself then did her special ninja move and with a snap,she's already standing infront of her friend.

 

 

"So, when will you come back again?"She asked.

 

 

Her friend Ilwoo is not living in their town, he and her family used to spend every vacation there and comes back to Seoul after it.He and Dara met each other because of their fathers.They're goof friends and plays soccer together when they were still kids.

 

 

 

"Summer?"He smiled showing off his one seat apart teeth.

 

 

***

 

"Buhbye!"

 

 

 

The little girl happily waved her hands to her friend who's inside the moving car.Her father is holding her right hand while she waves her left hand as a goodbye.

 

 

They both looked as the car disappear.

 

 

"Papa, is seoul a nice place?"She looked up to her father.

 

 

"Its a dangerous place! WAAAAAAAAH!!!"Her brother, Ryeowook cried as he run and tried to reach for his father's hands.

 

 

 

His father, Psy looked at Ryeowook suspiciously...

 

 

 

"And who told you that?"He said, narrowing his eyes.

 

 

 

Dara looked at her brother who's hesitating if he'll tell his father who told him about it, for sure that 'that' person will kick him out of their room and will let him sleep outside if his father scold him again.

 

 

 

"Wookie.."Psy said with a warning tone.

 

 

"Its uhh..k--ky.."His eyes widened in surprise when out of no where, 'that' person appeared behind his father's back wearing his evil smile.

 

 

"Who?Kyu?"He asked again.

 

 

"A-ANI! Its,, KYOREAN show! I--I, watched--"He was cut off by the person behind his father, he clinged to his arms.

 

 

 

"I told you, stop watching stupid shows. (^__^)"He said with a big big big smile on his face.

 

 

 

Their father looked at them, then to Dara who's still waiting for his father's answer to her question.

 

 

 

"Oh!" he snapped then looked at his wrist watch.

 

 

 

 

"Its time alreadyy!"

 

  

 

Dara nodded to her father.

 

 

 

"Take care"She said,

 

 

 

Psy left immidieatly.Dara, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun was left outside their house.

 

 

 

"Yah! I know that you're the one who told it to Wookie!"Dara shouted at Kyuhyun who just smiled at her.

 

 

 

"But it's true.. that place is bad.Its ugly, an--"

 

 

 

"KYUUUU!!!"

 

 

 

12 cute little boys run to their direction, they're holding a soccer ball.Because of the boys running simultaneously, the ground almost felt like you're inside a horse race.

 

 

 

"Hmm, are you ready?"The one with nerdy glasses asked.

 

 

 

 

"I'm always ready"he said then smirked.

 

 

 

"Yeolie where are you guys going?"Dara asked as she hold the little Ryeowook' that was being killed by Kyuhyun's glares.

 

 

 

Chanyeol turned into a tomato in a heart beat.He quickly faced Dara then bowed.The other 11 boys giggled then shot him with some of their  teasing body languages, acting like a worm 

 

 

 

"Hi noona..we'll--"He wasn't able to complete his sentence when Kyuhyun smacked his head.

 

 

 

"Soccer"He answered.

 

 

 

Dara flicked her finger to the little devil's forehead making him wince in pain.

 

 

 

"You--!"

 

 

 

"YAH! Stop acting like you're older than me, I'm still your sister!"She scolded.

 

 

 

"Tsh...*STEP SISTER."He said before walking out of the place.

 

 

 

Dara just looked at his back, his hands are inside his pocket and his walking like an adult.

 

 

 

"What's with that kid?Acting all cool.."She murmured the last words.

 

 

 

"NOONA! MIANHAE! MIANHAE! IT'S MY FAULT!"Chanyeol apologized as he bow non stop.

 

 

 

The other boys stepped forward then bowed "Sorry NOONA!"they said in chorus,

 

 

 

"Its not your fault..." She said then smiled at them.

 

 

 

"What are you guys waiting for?Soccer can't wait"

 

 

 

They all thanked Dara before leaving.She sighed then held her little brother's hands.

 

 

 

"Want some food, wookie?"Ryeowook smiled then nodded cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

Since they were little, Dara was the one tasked to look for her little brothers while her father works.She's gifted with three handsome brothers.Thunder who's living in seoul with her mother and Ryeowook who's always been bullied by her step brother, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

She's always stressed with all the work she's doing at her age.It's a good thing that they have good neighbors who have cute kids with the same age as Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Her step brother has always been cold to them since he thinks that he doesn't belong to their family, she's really greatful of  the existence of the 12 siblings who plays with him eventhough he's mean, not to mention that he always hurt chanyeol physically when he's crushing and acts all giddy to her step sister.

 

 

 

This her, SANDARA PARK.

 

 

***

I'm being confused about their ages, I would like to change it and and... I don't knowwww! 

I'll think about it next time.BWAHAHAHAHA (><_)