Welcome To The Family, Soojung.

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey everyone! it's been a while! I just finished my final exam, so I hope this chapter is long enough to fill out the gaps in your head ^^ lol. anyway! EXO won 1st today in Music Bank!!! I'm so proud to be an EXOSTAN! aren't you?! OMG I'm so excited!!! ><

p.s: I noticed there are a lot of typos in my previous chapters. hahaha I'll try to write better in the future ^^~

_____________________________________________________________________________

“You’re so unpredictable.” She said.

“Me?” Jongin was still driving. “1 minute you’re a total jerk, the next minute you act like as if you’re begging for apologizes from me, and now you’re teasing me.” “Well, this is the new me.” he said. “Well you .” Soojung folded her hands on her chest and looked out of the window. “I also just discovered something about you, Soojung.” “From Google I presume.”

“Ha, no… from my observance… you can be cold, rude, and harsh, but very childish too.” “Childish?!” she turned to him with a what-the- look. “I’m not childish! You’re the childish one!” she said. “See, there it goes again.” “I’m not gonna argue with you, you’re so annoying.”

They reached Jongin’s place. It wasn’t a house. It was a mansion… the gate automatically opens as the cars went in. She wasn’t surprised at all, considering he has a lot of money. Plus, she used to spend her summer in the Beverly Hills when she was a kid. And as the car stops in front of the front double door, Soojung can see Sehun, and his friends. And a maid, a butler, and a driver… both of them got out of the car.
“Welcome, Master Kim, Misses Jung.” They greeted in union.

“Soojung!!!” suddenly, Sehun tackled his friend with a bear hug, making it hard for her to breathe. “Uh, yeah, nice to see you too Sehun.” She hugged him back, awkwardly patting his back. Jongin gave his car key to one of the driver for him to put the car back into the garage, while the maids and the butler followed him.

“It’s really nice to see you again, Soojung.” Greeted Kris, welcoming her with a quick hug…

“Didn’t know you’d be living with us, welcome to the family!” said Chanyeol.

“Finally, you’re here! Welcome, Soojung!” Baekhyun greeted.

“Hi Soojung, make yourself at home!” said Suho.

All she can reply was just “Yeah, thanks.” “Yeah, sure…” “I will.” Mostly it’s “yeah”.

They all got inside. The maids are done unpacking for her and when the butler announced that the room’s ready, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun literally dragged her to her new room. “C’mon!! I chose the wallpaper and stuffs! You’ll love it!” said Baekhyun. Meanwhile, Jongin was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking soda.

Suho and Kris approached him. “Is it wise to let her stay? It can be dangerous you know.” Asked Kris… “They’ll be fine.” Said Jongin, taking another sip of his soda… “It’s not Baekhyun, Chanyeol, or Sehun we’re worried about, Kai. It’s her.” Suho began. “If THEY find out that she’s here, she’ll be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter