The Return

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School’s finally over, and as Soojung walked towards the school gate, she accidentally bumped on someone unfamiliar. “Sorry.” She bluntly said. Soojung looked up, the boy kinda reminds her of Sehun. Blonde hair and white skin; just that he has big round eyes…

“Soojung, why do you have to walk so fast?!” turns out, Sehun was trying to catch up with Soojung. Poor him, Soojung’s pace was too quick for him. “Oh, hi Luhan hyung!” he greeted. Luhan only smiled back. “Sehun, you know him?” she asked. “Of course!” he said in delight. “Soojung, meet my beestie, Luhan hyung! He’s from China~ I met him on a study tour about….” He looked up, trying to remember. “2 years ago.” Luhan answered for him. “Yeah, what he said! Hyung, this is my new friend, Soojung! She showed me around today at school!” Luhan smiled.

“Luhan…” “Soojung.” The two of them shook hands. And Sehun can already know they’ll get along very well.

First, their personality kinda matches. Luhan doesn’t really talk much, although he likes to tease sometimes. He’s also considered as ‘cold’ by certain people. But he smiles often and when he laughs, his eyes went bye-bye and his mouth can fill his whole face. He usually laughs like that either because of Sehun’s aegyo, or when Chen’s getting ignored because of his not-so-funny jokes.

“Darn it!!!” Sehun cursed out of the blue.

Soojung and Luhan to turn their attention to the youngest. “I’m late for basketball practice! I’ll see you guys later!!! Bye~” he ran across the parking lot towards the gym, leaving his 2 friends behind in awkward silence.

“C’mon, I’ll walk you home.” Luhan offered, trying to be a gentleman. “No need to, thanks.” Denied Soojung… but although she made it pretty clear that she didn’t want Luhan to walk her home, he was trailing behind her.

She was only 3 blocks away from home when she suddenly stops. Soojung lowered her red headphone to her neck and turn back. “Don’t you know that it’s rude to follow someone?” “Who said I was following?” Luhan walked forward towards her. “Then explain what are you doing walking behind me to the same direction from school?” she sounded a bit harsh. But Luhan wasn’t easy to be intimidated. He was used to it.

“This is also my way home.” He walked in front of her. “Yeah, sure it is.” She put her headphones back on, blasting her ears with music.

Soojung finally reached her house, with Luhan. “See you tomorrow!” he said, waving good bye then left before she could say something.

Soojung turned the silver doorknob and went inside. “Auntie, I’m home!” since Sooyeon’s spending the rest of her college days in NYU, Soojung had no option but to stay with her aunt. “Soojung-ah, you’re finally home! Come here we have something to tell!” who apparently just got married. “What is it?” she walked into the kitchen and sat on the stool chair. “Soojung-ah, I’m going away on a honey moon with hubby~” her aunt sang happily. “Really?” she asked. “Where to?” she continued, taking a sip of her soda she took from the fridge. “HAWAII~” clearly her aunt couldn’t hide her excitement. “Oh my god, I’m so happy for you auntie!” Soojung hugged her aunt dearly. “Oh, I’m glad you are sweetie! But that’s not all!” why do I have a bad feeling about what’s coming?

“Because I thought that you’re gonna be alone, I got you a company while I’m gone!” her aunt headed to the living room, just across the kitchen. Soojung sat back on the stool chair once more she can see the living room clearly from here. “Meet Kai! You’re gonna live with him while I’m gone and the house renovated! Isn’t that great?” wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter