New Friend?

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung sat on her spot, on the second row at the back of the class, nearby the window; as usual. But something felt weird. It’s like, there’s something new about this class. She turned to her left, the seat is empty as usual… but when she turned to her right, the familiar figure of a red headed boy surprised her.

“Luhan?!” she asked. The boy turned to her. “Oh, Soojung!” he said. “I didn’t know you’re in this class!” Soojung still has the surprised look. “What are you doing here?” she asked. “Oh, the teacher signed me to this class. I guess we’ll be classmates from now on!” he said, smiling, showing his eyesmile and melted half of the girls who are watching them.

The bell rang, signaling everyone that class is starting. The teacher went inside and stood in front of the podium. She put her books down and slammed her hands. “Quiet!” she said. Everyone in class stopped talking. “We have a new friend. He’s a transfer student, so treat him well. Got it?” “Neeeeeee!” the class answered in union. The teacher looked at the door, motioning the new student to come in. It wasn’t a familiar face. Whispers started to be heard.

“Yah, he looks like someone I know.” “Me too, he looks like Kim Jongin.” “I think I know him.” “He looks familiar.” “Yah, who cares, he looks cute!”

Soojung’s eyes widen at the sight of the boy in front. “Hello, my name is Kai. Please take good care of me.” he bowed. The teacher was looking for an empty seat. The only one she could find is the one on Soojung’s left.

“There, go and take your seat.” She pointed. Soojung’s eyes widen even more. ‘Kai’ walked towards the seat and settled himself. He looked at Soojung and smiled at him. She scoffed. Soojung lowered her head and put her chin against the desk. Kai can see who’s beside her, it was Luhan. His smile faded.

Luhan turned to him, feeling like he’s being watched. He only smiled. Kai scoffed as well.

“Okay, everyone, because there’s going to be a meeting today, the afternoon class will be canceled.” Said the teacher, in a matter of seconds, the class cheered and celebrated… the teacher slammed her books onto the podium, causing a loud bam. “Calm down, you guys have a P.E period today, right?”

"Neeeeeeeeee~”

“Well, since the P.E teacher left for a family business, it will be changed to English period.” The class groaned, complaining. “Ah, ssaem!!” “How could you do this to us?” “WHYYY!” “I used to be a happy child…”  and so on. She made a ‘tsk’ sound and slammed her books onto th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter