Sometimes, Someone Gets Hurt [Pt. 1]

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do you know Changmin has her?” asked Suho. “Soojung just called me… before he took the phone away.” They were silent for a while, thinking. “Well, if Soojung’s with Changmin, then that means they’re keeping her in the main headquarters…” said Kris. “Where else would he hide?” “Then that’s where we should start. We’re leaving tomorrow at dawn.” Baekhyun suddenly stood up. A drop of cold sweat running down his forehead…

“I-I can’t…” he said.

He was trembling, like he’d just seen a ghost. “What?” Sehun looked at him with concerned eyes; as well as the others. “I won’t go back… I’ll never go there again….” He said. “Baekhyun…” Chanyeol who was sitting beside him held his hand. “We ran out from there for a reason!!! Why would we go back there!” he snapped. “Baekhyun, calm down…” Chanyeol was worried. He was worried if Baekhyun’s words might make Kai angry or offended.

But Kai understand him. He knows how scared Baekhyun is; regardless of what he is. “I’m sorry…” Baekhyun flee to his room. They can all hear the door’s shut. They all let out a sigh. Chanyeol scratched the back of his head in frustration. “I’ll get him…” he said, walking to Baekhyun’s room. He knocked on Baekhyun’s door, but there was no answer. “Byun Baekhyun, I’m coming in okay?” he said. Chanyeol slowly opens the door, he peeked his head inside before coming in. He spotted Baekhyun on the floor, facing the balcony; hugging his knee in front of his chest. Chanyeol sat beside him.

“Aigoo, you’re a boy. Man up, man!” he said, patting his back. But Baekhyun didn’t move. Chanyeol looked at him. The sight of Baekhyun looking so timid hurts him. Baekhyun was like his younger brother. Ever since they ran away from VERSA, Baekhyun had always followed Chanyeol wherever he goes like a little puppy. And Chanyeol had always felt like he had to protect him.

To Baekhyun, Chanyeol was the only reason why he had never lost control, again.

“Why can’t they just leave us alone?” Baekhyun asked all of the sudden. His head buried in his knee. “I don’t know…” Chanyeol said. “Baekhyun, I’ll be there too…” he began. “I won’t let you lose it.” Baekhyun turned to him. “What if I do…? I’ll hurt people…” he said. Chanyeol flashed him a warm smile, he patted Baekhyun’s head. “I won’t let that happen. I’ll be there for you the whole time.” He said. There was still some doubt and fear in Baekhyun. Chanyeol know that he’s still not changing his mind. “Baekhyun, do it for Soojung, at least.” Baekhyun didn’t have to answer. The look in his eyes changed, and Chanyeol smiled seeing that. “I’ll take that as a yes then…” he patted Baekhyun’s head like a brother.

It was still dark. The sun hasn’t come out yet.

After a couple hours of sleep, Kai and the others woke up. He put on a loose black long sleeve and a jacket to cover. He went down stairs. It wasn’t a surprise that the others were already up. But he was surprised to see Baekhyun there, playing with his phone. He showed a smirk as they all walked to their cars, waiting outside the door.

***

They stopped in front of what seems to be woods. They got off and walked into the woods. Baekhyun stopped at his step. But with the hand of Chanyeol, he follows them deeper into the woods. Blocked by a metal-made fence, there was a house inside. Kai put his hands on the fence, forming a claw. He ripped it off into half. 2 guards ran approach them.

Kai and Kris both knock them down easily, “They’re not human…” said Kris, seeing a pearly white fang in the guard’s mouth as they hissed. Kai nodded to Kris, and they both ripped their head off. It was like glass shattering into pieces to the ground. There were no blood… just pieces of the vampires guards, their head; separated from their body.

They went inside the house. Kris turned the knob, as expected, it was locked. “Would you do the honor?” asked Kris with a mocking tone. Kai scoffed at his words. He kicked the door opened. It was… neat. “Search every room… they have got to be here somewhere.” Suho said; his wild side showing. They kicked every door open. Search every room; but neither, Soojung or Changmin were there…

Kai kicked a door opened. It was a bed room, a chaotic one. The bed, pillows, everything was torn. Pieces of broken mirror were scattered on the ground. He walked in. A black blazer was lying on the bed. He pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter