A Wolf In The City Of Seoul

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was no dog. It was a wolf.
Soojung was amazed by how beautiful the wolf looked. White fluffy fur, so white you'll never be able to tell it apart when it's snow. It has red eyes, red as blood.
Their eye contact wasn't long.
Not until it howled; maybe enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.
She fell on her back in shock.
Then the wolf ran.


Soojung was having a mental debate with herself weather to follow the wolf or not. Part of her wants to know badly where the wolf comes from. The other part of her just don't want to challange herself onto something that might cause her dear life. So she just sat there.


"I thought you said you were gonna run away?" The familiar voice that Soojung hated ruined the moment. Soojung stood up. "I thought you didn't care." "I always care... Always do." Said Jongin.


It kinda surprised her a bit.


"Stop lying. You don't care. You never care." She was about to walk away when Jongin held her by the hand and pinned her to a tree behind him. "Can you just stop acting so stubborn and listen?!" He raised his tone. "I never wanted to hurt you, Soojung! Every day I feel guilty for leaving you like that, but I had no choice!" He began.

"I'm not gonna say that it was for your own good like we're in some cheesy chic flick combined with action movies." "Then why did you leave?" She was emotionless. Too unpredictable for Jongin now…


Slowly, Jongin let go. He backed up a little, giving her some space.


"All I have to say is that I have a reason for that."


She scoffed a little. "This is why I hate you." She said. "Just leave me alone." Soojung walked away. Only a few steps away from him, "You know I can't do that." She stopped. "I'm not gonna live with you, if that's what you're talking about." Soojung walked away out of the park, going back to her way home with that wolf still in her mind, mixed with his words. "Like it or not, you have to."

The next morning, she woke up at the sound of someone running around in panic. She went down in her pj's; white tank top and shorts. "Auntie…? What's going on?" It was her aunt and her husband. "Oh! Soojung dearie! Could you be a dear and help me out with these?" She asked while packing her luggage. Soojung sat on the couch, helping her aunt folding her clothes. "Morning, Soojung!" Greeted her new uncle… "Morning... Umm, uncle… What's with all the packing…?" She asked, still folding her aunt’s clothes. “Didn’t you get the text last night?” “Text…? What text?”

A horn was heard from outside, Soojung’s uncle peeked through the window and saw the yellow cab waiting for them. “Honey, the cab’s here!” it was like Soojung never asked a question. “Woah, cab???” she asked. “What the- where are you guys going?!” “To our honey moon of course, silly Soojung!” her aunt sang. Soojung quickly checked her phone, and it was true… they did sent her a text.

From: Auntie

+010xxxxxx

Soojung dear, where are you? I called the house and no one answered. Are you on a date with Kai? ;;) well, I just wanna tell you that hubby and I are leaving to H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter