Missing

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was confused, and angry. She never thought that Jongin would leave her like that, after all these years…

He was her best friend. They shared everything together.

Laughter, tears, he was always there for her. And so was she.

But now he’s gone… without any words, without anyone knowing where the boy went, without saying good bye to her. She was filled with tears, her days became sorrow. Soojung began to reveal her Ice Princess’s image again…

Jongin was the only one who kept her happy. The only one who can make her laugh out loud until she cries, holding dearly to her stomach with his jokes and funny faces. Although Jongin himself wasn’t really friendly with other students… but he has Soojung. They had each other. They weren’t alone.

But now she is.

Soojung wanted to look for the boy. Anywhere possible… but where should she go? To whom will she ask? Jongin’s mother died, and now his father is nowhere to be found. The only thing she knows about his father is that he inherited all his will to Jongin, and that they’re wealthy. He could’ve gone anywhere. Fly to anywhere he wants.

It was impossible for her to look for him.

Maybe he planned to leave me… all along… but why? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something that offended him? Is he angry with me? She thought deeply.

The only thing Soojung can do now is, wait.

Wait for him to come back.

Wait for him to come back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter