Mad

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School is now over, some of Soojung’s classmates were surrounding her table; blocking her from leaving. She closed her books. “What is it?” they had a bright sheepish smile plastered across their faces. “President, can we please discuss the summer dance for this year?” asked Kim Jiwon. “Discuss it yourself.” She said, taking out her notebook and started studying. “Aigoo, why do you have to be so harsh on them huh?” Jongseok came. “Vice president, we have to discuss it today… the dance is in a week!” Jiwon said. The other kids agreed, they pleaded Soojung to make an urgent meeting. She let out a deep sigh. “Fine…” she got up and walked to the podium. “Class 3…” she said calmly. But her classmates were still busy with each other. Some were running around, tossing paper balls, playing with their mobile phones, etc. “Quiet!!” she shouted. The whole class suddenly sank into silence.

“About the summer dance, how much of you want to attend?” she asked. Luhan turned to Jongseok who was sitting behind him. “The summer dance… it’s not a must?” Jongseok shook his head. “No, usually because the dance is close to the pre-test for the mid-term preparation, not much of us attend it.” there were only about 8 people who raised their hands out of 34. That’s not included Kai and Luhan, since they are still a bit confused.

“Yah, guys, seriously? Only THIS much…?” Jongseok stood up.

“Lee Jongseok, sit down.”

“Yes, president.” Soojung let out a heavy sigh. “I know we’re not obligated to attend this summer dance, but this has gone far too much.” She said. “The teachers always asked why our class has the least participation in this summer dance. I don’t know what else to say besides ‘I don’t know’ and ‘we are preparing our best for the test.’” She said. “Well, have you tried ‘we’re too busy’?” one of them asked. Soojung coldly glared at the person, sending shivers to his spine as he sat back.

Kai sighed and looked how ignorant his new classmates are. He stood up, “I’ll join.” He said. Unexpectedly, Luhan did the same thing. All of the sudden, the class went wild and everyone wanted to attend. Soojung sent a cocky yet thankful smirk to the both of them with a slight scoffing. “Quiet!!!” again the class sank into silence. “For those who wanted to attend, write it on a piece of paper and I’ll give it to the homeroom teacher tomorrow.” She said. Soojung walked off the podium, “You’re welcome.” Said Kai, patted her shoulder once.

The whole class was scrambling into pieces in a good way.

They were busy writing their names. And when they were done, they gave it to Soojung and went home.

Jongseok tackled Soojung for one last time before he went home, only to receive a cold glare that pierced his soul from the Ice Princess.

 

Soojung walked out of the class, “Soojung!!!” again, she was tackled by Sehun’s bear hug. He put on a pouting face in front of her. “What? What is it?” she asked. “D.O’s not going to sleep over at our house anymore.” He said with a sad face. “Yah, Oh Sehun, do you know how much messy our house is without D.O? And how hungry I am without him?” Luhan said out of nowhere. Sehun stomped his foot like a kid and folded his hands. “But he’s like my mom!” he said. “Well it’s MY turn now to be taken care of~” Tao sang from behind, followed by the rest of the boys. Soon, Soojung was surrounded by 12 pretty boys and receive envious lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter