Are You Hurt?

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned around to Soojung, she stepped back a little. But the wolf’s eyes seemed gentle towards her. Soojung was going to approach the wolf, but it ran away quickly. She saw Jongin on the ground, and ran to him. “You idiot, you shouldn’t have fought them.” She said, helping him up. A smirk was plastered across his face. “Why? Are you worried?” he teased. All of the sudden, Soojung dropped the boy as he sat on the cold hard ground. “Ouch!” “I’m not!” she protested.

Soojung sighed seeing him in pain, rubbing his hurting behind. She helped him up once more and brought him to the nearest bench. She looked around and spotted a 7-Eleven nearby. “Wait here…” Soojung was going to leave, but he held her back.

“Where are you going?” “To get you some water, those wounds needs to be cleaned.” She said, gently shoving his hand away. “I’ll be right back.” Jongin was hoping that she’ll smile to him while saying that. But she didn’t.

***

Soojung got back from the 7-Eleven with a bottle of water and a tissue. She sat beside him and damped the tissue. “Don’t you have any napkin or something?” he asked. “I’m not that kind of girl.” she said. “Now hold still…” Soojung lift up his fringe and tapped the wet tissue to the scar near his eyebrow. He flinched. “Just hold still…” she said, she continues to clean his wounds. “Does it hurt that much?” she asked, seeing his hurting face. “A little.” He grabbed the bottle and drank some. Soojung threw away the tissue and looked down to her feet.

Her eyes seemed empty, but she’s thinking of something. Jongin noticed it. “Yah, you don’t have to feel guilty.” He said. Jongin knew it wasn’t his condition that bothered her. It was something else. Perhaps it was the wolf… he thought. “By any chance… did you… saw that wolf?” she asked, still looking down. “That wolf? Yeah, I did.” He said. “It looked at me…” it wasn’t going to eat you… “But it didn’t look like it was going to kill me…” so what’s bothering you? “Those eyes were gentle… and familiar.” Oh no…

“Yah, Jung Soojung! Get your head straight.” He said. “How can you know those eyes were familiar? Stop joking around.” he continued. “Yeah, maybe I was just being irrational.” Soojung stood up. “Come on, we gotta go home. We have school tomorrow.” Jongin stood up, his ribs felt like it was going to fell apart, he hold it deary. He squeezed his eyes shut and hold the pain, but no matter how hard he tried to hide it, Soojung noticed.

***

She took his hand. “I can’t do much since you’re heavy, sorry.” She was expressionless. He scoffed. “Thanks.”

They reached home. Soojung pressed the doorbell. Sehun ran to the front door and opened it, while the others were watching from the sofa. “Jung Soojung, where-“he stopped at his words when he saw Jongin who has been beaten up. There were bruises everywhere, and there was blood on the corner of his lips. They all stood up. “W-what happened?” D.O pulled the youngest back. “He got into a fight…” said Soojung, bringing him in. Jongin let go of her hands and hold the staircase holder.

The maids were going to help, but Kris motioned them to stop. Suho, Kris, and D.O helped the boy to his room, while Sehun and Soojung sat on the couch. “What happened?” asked Baekhyun. “He got into a fight with some amateur gangsters.”

Soojung told them everything that happened.

Suho, Kris, and D.O got back from Jongin’s room and sat on the couch. Suho asked Soojung t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter