The Yacht

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was busy packing her clothes, and some stuff she might need. She was pacing back and forth, running here and there, and it was quite noisy. Kai suddenly snuck into her room through the balcony. He threw himself to Soojung’s bed and noticed her phone. “Oi!” he called. Soojung turned around and Kai threw her cell phone at her. “Oh my gosh!!!” she quickly caught it before it hit the ground and send a death glare at him.

Xiujing! (that’s your name in Chinese btw)

Have you packed yet? Do you need any help? You checked all your things? Do you need anything?? If you do, just let me know OK?

-XILU

Soojung smiled at Luhan’s considerate thoughts of her. Even though it’s just a text… It’s just weird how a simple text can make her cheek bones fly. That smile made Kai’s heart somewhat flutters, but it hurts him at the same time. Because she’s not smiling at him, she’s smiling at Luhan’s text. “It’s Luhan, isn’t it?” Kai asked, trying so hard to hide the coldness in his voice. But Soojung just knew that he doesn’t like it… so she shove her cell phone down her pocket and just nod… “He was just asking if I needed any help.” She said, continuing to put her clothes inside the luggage.

“That’s lame…” Kai said, sitting down at the edge of the bed, watching her walking back and forth taking this and that with both hands on the back, supporting his upper body. “Will you just chill? Luhan’s also a friend…” she said, still packing. “He’s nice, and very thoughtful...” she added. “Well I don’t like him being around.” Kai said. Soojung folded her last t-shirt and gave him a look. “Well, like it or not, he’s my friend. And I’m not gonna stay away from him just because you ‘don’t like him being around’…” she said, eventually putting the t-shirt inside the luggage and zipping it closed. “Now get out… I wanna sleep.” she said, slightly pushing him away. “Nyeh, I think I’ll sleep here.” he said, laying his head on Soojung’s legs. “Get out, Kim Jongin!” she snapped, hitting Kai with a pillow. “Pff, fine! Fine! I’m going!” he said, surrendering to Soojung’s pillow.

***

Let’s just cut things short. Basically, they all got up on time and arrived safely on the site. It was a beautiful resort. Sunny day, blue sky, beautiful view, what could get better?

They were all gathered in the lobby of their resort, the teacher is reading a list of roommates and rooms. Soojung was listening carefully, and when she heard her name called out, all she can hope for was Sulli’s name. “… Choi Jinri.” For a second, she thought it was someone else, but then after Sulli’s surprise bear hug, she realized that her wish had come true. “Girls, your room will be on the 5th floor and the boys will have their room on the 3rd floor.” Said the teacher, eventually instructing everyone to go unpack in their room…

Kai and the others walked out from the hotel, dragging their luggage along. “Where are you going? The rooms are this way.” Said Soojung, pulling the end of Kai’s shirt… “We’re going to the beach house.” Kris answered casually with his bag slung over his shoulder and his sunglasses on. “Woah, you guys have a beach house?!” Sulli asked in surprise, is in an O shape. “Yeah, you can come over if you want!” Sehun said with a cheery voice. “Choi Jinri, Jung Soojung, hurry up! You have to unpack! We don’t have any time!” the teacher called as she walked ahead, leaving them behind. “But hey, you can just stay with me rather than spending your nights here.” Kai teased, slipping his hand to Soojung’s waist, pulling her closer. “As, if!” she replied, pushing him away.

“What? That was just a friendly invitation.” He smirked. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Sulli asked. “Enjoying what?” “Teasing Soojung~” she sang. “He does that all the time…” Soojung said, grabbing Sulli’s hand and dragging her to the elevator. “See you guys later!!!” Baekhyun waved. “Bye, Sehun!!” Sulli waved goodbye.

“Do you really have to do that?” Lay asked, crossing his hands in front of his chest while giving Kai a strange look. “You’ll get used to it.” Kai said, patting on Lay’s shoulder as he walked to the beach house.

Inside their room, Soojung is busy unpacking while Sulli is jumping up and down on the bed. “Have you seen Luhan?” Soojung asked, taking out the last clothes from her luggage and zipping it closed. “No… I thought you went with him?” she asked back, plopping down in a seating position. “Nah… I went with Kai today. This is so unlike him, Luhan hasn’t text me at all.” Soojung said, starting to show worry. “Well, he’ll be here. I guess… why are you so worried anyway? It’s not like he’s your boyfriend or something.” Sulli said, slightly teasing her; alas she received a cold glare from Soojung.

Meanwhile in the beach house, the guys are unpacking their stuffs. Well, at least Suho is. “You know, I’m your pack leader. Not your mom.” He said, unpacking the last luggage. Chanyeol raised both of his hands up. “You volunteered hyung.” He said with a mischievous smile. “God… I hate you guys.”

***

After unpacking their clothes, the girls went down stairs; ready for the beach. Sulli was wearing a sky blue bikini that looks perfect with her white milky skin and layered it with a super light gray loose t-shirt, while Soojung was wearing an ivory colored bikini that complemented her naturally formed abs and a white killer kimono.

Sulli and Soojung walked out from the hotel and managed to turn heads; especially the boys.

They walked towards the smoothie bar in the beach. Soojung’s eyes wondered and fixed to the hotel lobby. Sulli traces Soojung’s gaze in curiosity. “Are you… waiting for Luhan?” she asked, looking back at her. Soojung snapped and sipped her drink “N-no… what makes you say that?” Sulli chuckled. Before she can answer, two guys approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter