Chapter 19

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chunji looks at you, he switches glances with you. You ask "Was that it?" He asks "What?"

You answer "The reason why you didnt let me follow you. If i followed you, something else wouldve happened; wont it?"

Chunji replies "I cant say that its not true." You say "But how come i have no memories of you?"

Chunji answers "You locked your own mind. You were infatuated with the lives of the dead and you even made yourself one."

You ask "So, youre saying im a walking dead?" Chunji chuckles and replies "No, what i meant was that you were absorbed with us to the fact that you felt you were inhumane."

You ask "Arent i? I dont even know what love feels like anymore. Hell, i dont even think i received my parents love."

Chunji says "Junie, dont say that. Your mom taught you how to cook, she made sure before she was alcoholic to educate you. Your dad was never home but he made sure you were."

You mumble "Thats not considered family." Chunji asks "Just think about it, if they didnt love you; why did they have you in the first place? Why didnt they throw you away?"

You answer "Because they know nobody would want a freak like me," snickering.

Chunji says "Hm, somebody's insecure." You retort "Who? I thought i was dead."

Chunji mocks "Ha ha, not funny." You hug your legs together, placing your chin on your knees as you look at your shoes.

Chunji says "Give L space Junie, let him be inside you."
Please log in to read the full chapter